• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
This is preposterous. I preordered the game and I can't download it.

thefit

lol I'm just realizing this the scenario for every big launch game when it comes to PS4. Every single one starts the same "Where the fuck is the download option?" lol

gsethi523

Neo Member
does anyone know if the new dlc posted today for both the Remastered and Original will be priced down to free for PS3 season pass owners? all of the dlc is showing up for free except the new pieces posted today, but they were also posted for the original so i thought they would be free as well

tanod

when is my burrito
Thank goodness they're starting pre-load. This was a pain in the butt to get going.

What's new tab worked for me. Downloading now.

does anyone know if the new dlc posted today for both the Remastered and Original will be priced down to free for PS3 season pass owners? all of the dlc is showing up for free except the new pieces posted today, but they were also posted for the original so i thought they would be free as well

It was free for me, not as a bundle, but separately.

Eyothrie

I believe the 11GB is for just part of the story to allow to actually start the story, howeverl the rest of it downloads as you play.

Strange that it shows as 11gb total then. Nothing on screen telling me that the 11gb is just so I can start playing. Weird interface if true.

Edit: I had to start the damn install from an ad, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised

Korten

Banned
Starting to become convinced the game doesn't know I have it pre-ordered despite it saying that I have on the game page in the store. :mad:

FuturusX

PSA:

The "What's New" section is NOT in the PSN store. It's the first icon on the home screen (furthest left) when you login. Right next your content.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Haha this shit is crazy. It said 3 hours like 10 mins ago, and now it's saying 64 mins. It's all over the place. 64 mins would be the sheyit.

Strange that it shows as 11gb total then. Nothing on screen telling me that the 11gb is just so I can start playing. Weird interface if true.

Edit: I had to start the damn install from an ad, so I'm not sure why I'm surprised

Yea, weird, but I guess they only have one download at first in order to allocate all resources to allow you to start playing the game as soon as possible. After the 11GB is done to allow you to play, the rest comes in.

lucius

Downloading now.

Are the Pre-order bonuses not available for download yet? I can see on my download list but there is no download button.

Goto TLOU icon then go all way down to related items on the right it should say My Add-Ons when I click on that it lists 7 add ons downloaded already for me, I just have the standard $49 version.

Top Bottom