• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

iwCwu9YlXLEcF.gif

psn, pls.

Rndm

I did buy the game when it was past midnight EST because when I tried getting it before it would not let me. Now do I still get the pre-order bonus? Because it just downloads the patch and the 11 GB and in the receipt it just says TLoUR (Full Game).

Can anyone who did pre-order way before maybe tell me if I still get the DLC. Would hate to contact Sony tbh.

TheQuake

Banned
After many different strategies of trying to download the game from the console. I ended up having to buy it for $0.00 on my phone and initiate the download from there. What a pain in the ass.

Gator86

Sony really sucks at this.. damn. I shouldn't have to jump through so many hoops, and this game should have been preload.

My faith in Sony's network competence, already incredibly low, drops every time there's some type of notable event. They just can't get it together. Update on Tuesdays at the same time every week, don't let the network crash every time a beta or something else becomes available, make midnight access actually work at midnight. Jesus, Sony, it can't be this hard.

My download has also slowed a bit. It's been at or around 42-47 minutes to go for around 12 minutes now.

Putting it in standby mode now to see if it goes any quicker.

Buburibon

That download went by quickly. Speeds were actually comparable to Steam which is fantastic. Well, I guess I won't be buying physical copies anymore as long as they continue not to charge sales taxes through PSN here in British Columbia. :)

Gray Matter

Question about the weapons/skills/hats. I went on the PS store and it say purchased, but when I try to download them it doesn't so anything. Anyone else have the same issue?

dolabla

Just a heads up to anyone getting a physical copy, I just received this email from Target:

if9ub3fr

It's currently not letting me do in store pick up right now for TLoU (could be because it literally just came out), but try later on/tomorrow. Other games seem to working fine though. It automatically applies $10 off when you select in store pick up.

Top Bottom