• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Sorry, I meant for a specific game download. People seem to be reporting their current speeds for downloading this game.
Oh, check the download queue.

CV7GxmJ.jpg

Sorry, I had a brain fart.

can anyone tell me if the dlc weapons

i.e double barrell and full auto rifle come with the game or need to be downloaded seperately as i bought the US version so can't download dlc

still waiting for the game...hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow! and the ps4 is working!

The one good thing is that when you re-buy all of the MP items for PS4 they are automatically installed...bought them on the SEN site and checked my Library on PS4...already installed so no download needed for those items apparently

can anyone tell me if the dlc weapons

i.e double barrell and full auto rifle come with the game or need to be downloaded seperately as i bought the US version so can't download dlc

still waiting for the game...hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow! and the ps4 is working!

The MP items (hats, masks, weapons, skills) aren't in the Remastered version...you have to download those separately

ramuh

Just gonna wait till I can walk into Gamestop. Gonna get rid of Watch Dogs anyway...

I did it a while back when the were offering like 40 dollars on a trade in for that game towards a E3-shown game. Surprised you held it this long.

Spy

So the Survivalist Weapon bundle, Prof. Survival Skills bundle, and Situational Survival Skills bundle can't be unlocked by playing multiplayer? They can only be used if you buy them? Does this make the game unbalanced?

HowZatOZ

Banned
They Sent it yesterday, and i selected Express Shipping.
I live in Tasmania though, so they probably thought it takes 2dys and time it right for Wednesday.
But we still get Express overnight,lol

Lucky bugger. I tried walking into Dick Smith and seeing if I could fool the cashier but sadly no. Was hoping my friend was there to see if he could slip it early but no go either.

Cubed

Just a heads up to anyone getting a physical copy, I just received this email from Target:

if9ub3fr

It's currently not letting me do in store pick up right now for TLoU (could be because it literally just came out), but try later on/tomorrow. Other games seem to working fine though. It automatically applies $10 off when you select in store pick up.

Awesome! I had planned to get it at Target anyway since I have a $25 gift card for there. If that $10 off works il be getting this game for $15!

Linconan

Lucky bugger. I tried walking into Dick Smith and seeing if I could fool the cashier but sadly no. Was hoping my friend was there to see if he could slip it early but no go either.
Just ring around, hassle everybody,lol Someones gotto give.

Man this game, oh man this game :)
*sits back in chair*
gorgeous!

Jeramii

Banned
The one good thing is that when you re-buy all of the MP items for PS4 they are automatically installed...bought them on the SEN site and checked my Library on PS4...already installed so no download needed for those items apparently

should have waited 15 minutes longer... all my ps3 stuff was automatically added to my library, i didn't have to add a single ps4 thing to my cart.

MavFan619

Banned
Ive never been able to do this on my ps4, I have to download the whole game first. Is it something I need to enable in the settings? I have 25mbps connection btw.
Honestly not sure I don't think there is a specific setting it's always been for me I get to a point in a download and I can play. For instance Knack I played the beginning portion and it was downloading at a decent enough clip to ever interrupt as I was playing or 2K14 it let me play an exhibition while the rest of the game was downloading. I'm not aware of anything in the settings for this.

dolabla

Awesome! I had planned to get it at Target anyway since I have a $25 gift card for there. If that $10 off works il be getting this game for $15!

Same here :). I got a couple of Target gift cards from the Target triple and double trade in promotions they were running. I hope it works.

Top Bottom