• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

So they really didn't upload a sound profile for the Gold Headset? I know they were being cagey about it but I figured they'd come through. This is ridiculous.

AllenShrz

2hr in....

60fps is delicious.... Tired 30fps but changed it back after 5 mins. Is not worth it at all, I couldn't even see the difference in normal play, I had to actually look for those difference to notice a change. With 60fps , well you see it instantly.

Now I want to boot up the ps3 ver and see that difference too.

kaskade

2hr in....

60fps is delicious.... Tired 30fps but changed it back after 5 mins. Is not worth it at all, I couldn't even see the difference in normal play, I had to actually look for those difference to notice a change. With 60fps , well you see it instantly.

Now I want to boot up the ps3 ver and see that difference too.

It'll probably look like you smeared vaseline on your TV.

dat in-game model.
iQHd3i1ysgkpY.jpg

Moofers

Dammit people, I'm stuck at work until 3:30 PDT today and even then, my copy won't arrive from Amazon until about 5PM. I need pics! I need screenshots from the share feature, I need pictures of people holding up their copies of the game, I need pics of the game sitting there, waiting to be stuffed up an ass. I NEED PICS!

Nothing is getting done today. Today is all about the agonizing wait to be reunited with my favorite game of all time. Help me pass the hours, GAF!

Just got back from Gamestop---30 minutes after they opened. Fucking sold out. SOLD OUT. This hasn't happened in...uh...never? I'm very experienced with this particular Gamestop (and I most certainly don't live in a massive area) and there was a line of at least 8 people, I couldn't believe it.

The hype for this game is through the roof and very very real. Such a fervor for PS4 games.

Guess I'm going digital :/

Badosh

TLOU GAF, I've never played it. I own a PS3 and will get a PS4 at some point for sure.

Is now the time to purchase a PS4 for this?

Since you've never played it, yeah, I'd go grab a ps4 for it.

Not really a system seller for those who've played it though, I would think.

meppi

TLOU GAF, I've never played it. I own a PS3 and will get a PS4 at some point for sure.

I would say yes.

With the games coming out in the next couple of months and having this as a day 1 title, you really can't go wrong. :)

murgo

"Hi we're just calling to inform you that your copy of The Last of Us Remastered is--"
"--STICK IT IN MY FUCKING ASSSSSSSSS DAT 60FPS GORE HNGGGGGGG"

Said call just happened. Dude wasn't even surprised and said "way ahead of you, I already have TWO copies inside me".

Gundy2010

You can wait for dat Destiny bundle, and grab a copy of this masterpiece along side with it. 2 birds one stone ya? assuming you can actually wait that long after all the GAF hype.

Just got back from Gamestop---30 minutes after they opened. Fucking sold out. SOLD OUT. This hasn't happened in...uh...never? I'm very experienced with this particular Gamestop (and I most certainly don't live in a massive area) and there was a line of at least 8 people, I couldn't believe it.

The hype for this game is through the roof and very very real. Such a fervor for PS4 games.

TLOUR will sell one jillion copies. Mark my word!

Gurish

Just take a look at GAF, it feels like half the forum became a TLoU forum, hundreds of pages on a redefined game that came out last year, it feels like TLoU2 is about to come out and not a Remaster :)

And to think that some haters said at the time that in a month or two everybody will forget about this game or hate it like with Bioshock Infinite and other hyped games.
I hope they are enjoying their crows, whatever they think about this game it's one of last gen highlights and you can see it too by the overwhelming reaction to the Remaster.

lol yeah man i suck

Not trying to knock you, I usually suck at MP too. I'd love to play with you once I can get on tonight or in the future. If we aren't PSN friends already I will send you a friend request.

Edit: We are already friends. I am dfoz3. I will send you an invite next time I see you online. Although I tend to suck at twitch shooters I think once I get the mechanics down for this I could be decent since it is less twitch and more patience and strategy. We will see. :)

Yibby

Man, what the eff, not even a small little pamphlet in the case? Sony is mad cheap.

It went from a 80+ pages book with each game (diablo 1 era) to a few pages for "notes", down to one page for a control scheme and now to nothing.

Carnby

To those who have played it, how bad is the pause / cut to black when transitioning between cut scenes and the game?

plainr_

The hype is real. :O

I was about to post this last night but I got sidetracked. Front page:

dai0Alq.png

Dammit people, I'm stuck at work until 3:30 PDT today and even then, my copy won't arrive from Amazon until about 5PM. I need pics! I need screenshots from the share feature, I need pictures of people holding up their copies of the game, I need pics of the game sitting there, waiting to be stuffed up an ass. I NEED PICS!

Nothing is getting done today. Today is all about the agonizing wait to be reunited with my favorite game of all time. Help me pass the hours, GAF!

Can't help you with the rest but here's a non spoiler screen I took
j7uHK9z36Lw5r.jpg

Raptor

I can play Friday and Sunday! Just got the game ten minutes ago. Gonna make some food and start getting my ass kicked on Grounded.

I going to make some time Friday night to play some MP together, David too!!

And whoever bros want to stick this up into the ass are invited too!1

Hoje0308!!!

We have to play some MP this weekend all night!! who's with me?

I can play Friday and Sunday! Just got the game ten minutes ago. Gonna make some food and start getting my ass kicked on Grounded.

Aww man, I really want to play with you guys too but I will be at the beach this weekend. I guess I shouldn't complain too much but I am one of those sad individuals that would rather be playing my brand new game than strolling on the beach lol.

Top Bottom