• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

ThankeeSai

Nice.

Thanks.

Only got the chance to play through the story once on PS3 and only played multiplayer a handful of times. Really looking forward to playing through it again and getting more multiplayer under my belt. Should see me through nicely until Destiny :)

Cubed

I looooooooove this game so much. I mean, I did on PS3 as well, but this graphical upgrade mixed with the resolution and framerate bump is just too glorious.

Like others, I tried to switch to 30fps and it felt jarring and sluggish.

Amazing port of an amazing game, ND!

ChuckNyce

Not enough multiplayer impressions in here. Get off campaign mode and tell me more about how multiplayer is even more glorious please.

Absolutely love it. The higher resolution and especially 60 FPS make it feel much much better than the PS3 version. Feels much more responsive. Took a second to get used to the new control layout but it's second nature after 4 or 5 rounds.

My first TLOU play through...

2001-odisseanellospazio_mrark.jpg

Hzoltan69

How do I activate the pre-order DLC? I got a code, but there's no option to submit it in-game and the Playstation Store doesn't accept it. Is it possible that it's not live yet (in the EU)?

x-Lundz-x

Weak! That defeats the purpose of playing on a higher difficulty.
I get it though. People wanna get those trophies.

You still have to play the difficulty to get it, it just makes it easier to do an easier run first where it's not so hard and you can focus on the collectibles and not pull your hair out.

shwimpy

Those going for the platinum (100% trophies)... which difficulty are you starting with?

If the new game + glitch still works, hard -> grounded new game plus seems to be the way to go no?

Supplements maybe, but parts are definitely more scarce on the higher difficulties.

Maybe you had less shivs for shiv doors. Which obviously contain parts a lot of the time.

Those going for the platinum (100% trophies)... which difficulty are you starting with?

If the new game + glitch still works, hard -> grounded new game plus seems to be the way to go no?

You don't need to beat grounded for the plat.

Did you pre order? Or go digital?. I didnt and my local shop said they might be sold out by the time im off. I shoulda pre ordered!!

This is one thing that shocked the hell out of me. Went to exchange my ps3 copy at Gamestop during my lunch break and there were only 3 copies left.3. Did they not plan for this to be a huge seller, or is there a ton of demand for this?

GravyButt

Anyone having difficulty downloading the preorder stuff. Got the code on a gamestop receipt and redeemed it. Cant access it though, even though it says installed in the ps store. Plus no notification ever popped up to say it actually downloaded.

Yeah there is no going back to 30fps after playing this at 60fps .
Game feels so much better now and camera so smooth .
So much better than the first time i play TLOU where frame drops was giving me motion sickness.

Weak! That defeats the purpose of playing on a higher difficulty.
I get it though. People wanna get those trophies.

Not necessarily, they still have to beat it on Survivor +.

For those of us who already beat it on PS3, it's nice to minimize playthroughs. As great as the game is, I don't want to play it another 4 times.

rafaelr

so grounded mode takes away the hud?! guess i´ll have to eat ALL the powerbars from now on, just to be safe.

edit: and it´s sooo good to play this game again!

shwimpy

Yeah there is no going back to 30fps after playing this at 60fps .
Game feels so much better now and camera so smooth .
So much better than the first time i play TLOU where frame drops was giving me motion sickness.
So, was the "30fps feels broken" comment by that ND dev spot-on then?

So does beating ground Grounded and Grounded+ unlock all of the lower difficulty trophies for sure? I assume it works the same way as it did on the PS3, but I haven't tried out Grounded on the PS3 and I already beat the non-Grounded difficulties.

Evil Beaver

Uhh...I don't own a PS3. What's going on here?

pYwxlpt.png

On a side note: The lady working the register at Game Stop said they sold out of non-preorder copies at their store.

Top Bottom