• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

the commentary is accesed via the extras menu on the main menu. you don't access it in game

Is the extras menu not unlocked from the start? I don't see it. Do I have to beat the game to access it.

Edit: nevermind I found it. It's in bonus->gallery->cinematics. You can turn on or off the commentary when you watch the cinematic.

I'm just gonna keep drooling over the graphics of this game. Like, my god, it looks stunning. The screenshots do this game absolutely NO JUSTICE. It looks utterly fantastic.

dolabla

Wow, I turned on 30fps, walked around for a few seconds, then immediately turned it off. Such a massive difference. Even though I had already planned to play @ 60fps, there was still a possibility I might play @ 30fps in my second play through. But there's absolutely no possible way I'm doing that. It's almost like a completely different game playing @ 60fps.

Wow this game is actually selling out. I went to three gamestops and the last one I went to had only 2 remaining.

At my Gamestop I was told I was lucky that I pre-ordered as they sold out of unreserved copies 20 minutes before I got there and my Best Buy had 1 copy left at 3 pm. I think people greatly underestimated how big this title's gonna be on PS4.

LiK

Wow, I turned on 30fps, walked around for a few seconds, then immediately turned it off. Such a massive difference. Even though I had already planned to play @ 60fps, there was still a possibility I might play @ 30fps in my second play through. But there's absolutely no possible way I'm doing that. It's almost like a completely different game playing @ 60fps.

feels like walking in molasses after checking out 60.

This is how Tomb Raider feels as well on PS4 and that's why I've come to the conclusion that unless it's 60 fps, it's not a real "next gen" game in feel in my opinion.

I didn't have a pre-order, but the girl at the register checked her inventory and gave me a copy. When she looked at the computer, she made a guttural sound that suggested there were plenty in stock.

It was 2:30pm, and it was pretty busy. Seemed like almost everyone in line was there for TLoU.

Yeah two of the gamestops I went to had long lines when I got there.

At my Gamestop I was told I was lucky that I pre-ordered as they sold out of unreserved copies 20 minutes before I got there and my Best Buy had 1 copy left at 3 pm. I think people greatly underestimated how big this title's gonna be on PS4.

Yeah, its pretty amazing considering this game already came out last gen.

are you talking about this? http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...s/images/2/20/Original_ending_concept_art.jpg if so its concept art that was scrapped. its not a spoiler as it never happens in the final game. also its
tess not ellie

Yeah! That's the one. Again though, to clarify it's still a good game either way, I'd just rather know or not so I can squash the anxiety of whether it is one way or the other. I guess you could say it's more of a personal issue than an issue with the game itself. I otherwise am going into the game fresh and I appreciate the responses.

I always liked how this is one of the few games where all of your weapons and equipment are actually on the character and not in some magic box.
14780101922_7b7e8754bc_h.jpg

Shotgun, hunting rifle, two pistols, backpack, arrows, and a flashlight.

I always liked how this is one of the few games where all of your weapons and equipment are actually on the character and not in some magic box.

This is a big reason I love TLOU, it's one of the most realistic feeling games I've ever played.

icespide

Banned
wow driving home from work and ended up behind the UPS guy all the way to my house. that's a first! ready to pop this baby in!
my ass

Palocca

Damn it, I have 3 hours until I get off work and another hour just to drive home. I just want to sit on the couch and play this, is that too much to ask?

ascii42

Well, sort of. The rest of your weapons must fit into your backpack somehow.

LiK

too bad Joel never had space for a proper knife.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Because I'm sharing the price with my brother so we can play MP together at the same time. That's not possible if a dummy US account is used to buy the game, then we wouldn't be able to play at the same time on our regular accounts.

You can, just register our PS4 as the primary console

BokehKing

Banned
Just picked it up, being a heavy 360 owner at the tail end of last Gen, I have to say I'm really excited for this, just wish there was a thread for 'first time players' so we can share in the magic together instead of the breakneck speed this thread has been moving at

Just picked it up, being a heavy 360 owner at the tail end of last Gen, I have to say I'm really excited for this, just wish there was a thread for 'first time players' so we can share in the magic together instead of the breakneck speed this thread has been moving at

This has been thrown out there a few times. What's the word from some more veteran GAF members than myself - would this be allowed? Does someone want to set it up?

picked up the game today (traded in my ps3)

Now my quandry is whether or not I want to play on hard again (played on hard my first time through on ps3)

Top Bottom