• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

JLeack

Banned
Guys, I have great news for you regarding TLOU Remastered. I've asked our PR lady if we can post about it ahead of embargo. Hopefully they're okay with it. If so, I'll post it here ASAP.

I don't think anyone has broken the news, and I know it's something that you will be very interested in.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Guys, I have great news for you regarding TLOU Remastered. I've asked our PR lady if we can post about it ahead of embargo.

I don't think anyone has broken the news, and I know it's something that you will be very interested in.

Go on...

Guys, I have great news for you regarding TLOU Remastered. I've asked our PR lady if we can post about it ahead of embargo. Hopefully they're okay with it. If so, I'll post it here ASAP.

Consider me interested

GavinUK86

g1325733801329294146.jpg

Gray Matter

Fuck man, you can't tease us like that.

Horde mode, PLEASE BE HORDE MODE!

Please don't be about the movie :(

Edit: I just saw that you specially said its regarding TLOUR....so that rules out it being something to do with the movie, right? PLEASE BE HORDE MODE!

Handy Fake

Bundled with branded TLOU Ass-Applicator (TM).

Rixxan

6WpxpvQ.gif

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

Well..._We%27re_Waiting.png

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Based on previous leaks from that source I'd guess it performs abysmal.

Then some double-downing on it.

Then Digital Foundry comes out.

Then the editing happens.

psychotron

Please don't say Photo Mode, lol.

Say It.

SupJabroni

Neo Member
abdUyml.jpg

Anson Mount definitely gets my vote and he has the acting chops to pull it off if you've ever seen Hell on Wheels. He pretty much plays a character a lot like Joel already. The only concern is he might not be a big enough name to be cast in this.

Someone should tweet at the Naughty Dog guys about this!

Loakum

Banned
abdUyml.jpg

Anson Mount definitely gets my vote and he has the acting chops to pull it off if you've ever seen Hell on Wheels. He pretty much plays a character a lot like Joel already. The only concern is he might not be a big enough name to be cast in this.

I gotta say he definitely looks the part.

Gaz_RB

Given people have the game, I don't get how there can be some secret we don't know about.

Interactive UC4 teaser.

Believe in the day 1 patch!

You're a tease bro

Bandit1

abdUyml.jpg

Anson gets my vote!

Bish, you gotta chime in here my guy.

Top Bottom