• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

StuBurns

Banned
The correct answer is Kevin Costner:

6681214.jpg
The Last Postman

Guys, I have great news for you regarding TLOU Remastered. I've asked our PR lady if we can post about it ahead of embargo. Hopefully they're okay with it. If so, I'll post it here ASAP.

I don't think anyone has broken the news, and I know it's something that you will be very interested in.

Sweet, keep us posted.

chippy13

Guys, I have great news for you regarding TLOU Remastered. I've asked our PR lady if we can post about it ahead of embargo. Hopefully they're okay with it. If so, I'll post it here ASAP.

I don't think anyone has broken the news, and I know it's something that you will be very interested in.

Why bother posting if you can't reveal what it is?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Are you talkin' about the Banderas taunt?

Andrew.

Banned
Guys im scared. im shaking. I am cold.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a PS4 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early TPS like re4 and freedom fighters and gears and killswitch and max payne... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill Xbone and all the other "Omg 1080p/60fps phenomenon". PvP on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

I just cant. I just cant....

Guys im scared. im shaking. I am cold.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a PS4 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early TPS like re4 and freedom fighters and gears and killswitch and max payne... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill Xbone and all the other "Omg 1080p/60fps phenomenon". PvP on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

I just cant. I just cant....

Phil Spencer is probably salivating on playing this game on PS4 at the moment.

Better not be playing with us :)

nLkgwxz.gif

Top Bottom