• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

FYM2qI8.jpg

Guys, I have great news for you regarding TLOU Remastered. I've asked our PR lady if we can post about it ahead of embargo. Hopefully they're okay with it. If so, I'll post it here ASAP.

I don't think anyone has broken the news, and I know it's something that you will be very interested in.

original.jpg

antitrop

Lol. Wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

It was just a play off this guys post from the Halo 3 review thread. It was also brilliantly read in a dramatic fashion back in the GFW radio days.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7957678&highlight=
Shoho said:
15 minutes.

Guys im scared. im shaking. I am cold.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a 360 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early FPS like quake and doom and wolfie and dark forces and goldeneye... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill WoW and all the other "Omg online phenomenon". Red vs blue on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

I just cant. I just cant....
No, mate. I love it. I feel blessed.

What was Halo? huh?

Halo was 8 weapons, 2 types of grenades. 10 levels where you just go from point a to b to c. Halo had 4-5 different types of vehicles and a few more types of enemies. That was it.
That was Halo.

But so many don't understand. They don't understand that it's about the chanting monks. It's about being a supersoldier on a dying star, falling from grace with a carmina burena inspired soundtrack! That's what its about.

the... pink enemy palette. the bright colors and strange art designs. the mix of tactical only-two weapons, and frantic doom run and gun(the libary level)...

it all just colided together.

And when people ask me, why I love Halo so much, I just look at them. I just look at them, and I don't say a god damn word. Because they dont understand. They dont understand that its about the guy next to you(ai or co-op buddy).

GFW - Heroes of the Web - 10/04/07

-griffy-

Banned
They are talking about The Last of Us movie in Hall H right now at Comic Con, and maybe just showed a trailer for the movie?
AfgnteF.png

Or did they show a game trailer? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

SAM RAIMI INVOLVED
BtaSNTICUAAxiGf.jpg:large

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
There's a The Last Of Us Movie? OMG!

IronRinn

Sounds good.
I hope I can get one when they go on sale, before they sell out.

Well, they're being sold at SDCC now, maybe not a great chance of them making it online (which is the downside of them being produced by Mondo). I'm hoping I'm wrong because I would love to get one without having to go to the secondary market.

Top Bottom