• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Polygon's review is gonna be interesting.

Haha oh boy.

USH6PjV.gif

I just read about some pretty nasty flashlight thing that was brought up in the 30fps better shadows thread and I'm curious to know if it was brought up here as well. Here's a pic:

Is this just a bug or is there something more to it?

Looks to me like a dodgy post processing effect artifact. These things are essentially photoshop filters, and can muddy up an image under certain circumstances. I wouldn't worry about it, still pictures tend to make these things stand out more. It's not the end of the world guys and it's not a sign of bad QA, just the nature of the beast.

Donos

Why should polygon change their score? The content/story/gameplay is the same. I could understand it when their major nitpick was the graphics/performance. Only thing i can imagine is maybe 8 because of the 60fps and the inclusion of left behind.

Why should polygon change their score? The content/story/gameplay is the same. I could understand it when their major nitpick was the graphics/performance. Only thing i can imagine is maybe 8 because of the 60fps and the inclusion of left behind.

I'm not sure why anyone cares about their review. I understand the issues people had with it but its seriously not even worth talking about. Lots of people didn't like The Last of Us. It happens.

HORRORSHØW

isn't there more content included with this remaster than in the ps3 version?

Donos

I'm not sure why anyone cares about their review. I understand the issues people had with it but its seriously not even worth talking about. Lots of people didn't like The Last of Us. It happens.
I think the same. Waiting on a really bad review for Guardians of the galaxy from a big site /reviewer to see how the thread evolves :)

Grimløck;122977063 said:
isn't there more content included with this remaster than in the ps3 version?

Left behind dlc, some mp extras and grounded mode.

N30RYU

In the past... if The Last OF US were a PS2 game... this game would be called The Last Of US HD... put since the PS3 game was already a HD game... and now the PS4 "remaster" one lacks effects and runs now at 1080p... this game should be now called The Last Of US: TrueHD not The Last Of Us: Remaster, 'cause other than some new bricks textures the game is the same with lack of effects like AO or the clothes effects.

hmm my purchase doesn't show up in View Download list on PS4 or PC, but it does show up on my purchase history. I have the purchase email receipt. The store shows it as purchased if i go to the page but why don't i get a stinkin timer like Rogue Legacy is showing

• The Last Of Us™ Remastered Sony Computer Entertainment America Game Service 07/22/2014

Top Bottom