• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Mdk7

Ok, my tee is up for voting on Qwertee.
51514.jpg

http://www.qwertee.com/product/clicker-skull
This is the link, every vote counts, so it can really make a difference: feel free to post it around on Facebook and whatever.
I'll also probably put it on Redbubble/Neatoshop soon - along with the black and white version -, if anyone wants one (and a few Gaffers seemed really into it, so i definitely appreciate the support from you guys, thanks).

Can't wait for the game, also because it will be kind new for me (i just played 1/3 of it on PS3).

stryke

I wish there were gameplay filter mode unlockables like the black and white and dreamscape, that added film grain and some levels of depth of field to the gameplay.

In the PS3 version, there was a black and white filter in addition to others. Should be there in the PS4 version.

Ok, my tee is up for voting on Qwertee.
51514.jpg

http://www.qwertee.com/product/clicker-skull
This is the link, every vote counts, so it can really make a difference: feel free to post it around on Facebook and whatever.
I'll also probably put it on Redbubble/Neatoshop soon - along with the black and white version -, if anyone wants one (and a few Gaffers seemed really into it, so i definitely appreciate the support from you guys, thanks).

Can't wait for the game, also because it will be kind new for me (i just played 1/3 of it on PS3).

Fucking awesome. I'll vote now, I'll pass it onto my friends for them to vote, also. I showed it to them last night and they thought it was badass.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Nice interview that went a little deeper into what the actors felt like when being cast together. Especially liked how Troy wanted to take care of Ashley and them going to Troy's apartment and something about popping it in.

Perfectly described.

Since it's the day before release, now begins my obsessive checking of Amazon to see when my copy ships.

Andrew.

Banned
Im guessing/hoping the patch fixes the bugged trophies that weren't popping for some.

All I need is that sound app for the Golds/Elites to get released tomorrow.

Oh, and that review thread is on fire.

chaosaeon

I wish there were gameplay filter mode unlockables like the black and white and dreamscape, that added film grain and some levels of depth of field to the gameplay.

In the PS3 version, there was a black and white filter in addition to others. Should be there in the PS4 version.

I know there were some, I'm saying I wish they added a new one with some of the photomode effects to have a playable filter with film grain and some depth of field.

x-Lundz-x

My lord the level of beautiful and awesome radiating off both of them is nuclear. Those are two good looking and talented people.

Amazing interview.

So I thought I'd try going downloading a F2P game from my US account to get a sense of how long a 50GB download will take.

The results aren't good.

11 Hours to download the 5GB required for Pinball Arcade.

:'( :'( :'(

Derpcrawler

Does anyone know when pre-loading will start for EU, if at all? The game is being release tomorrow right? I am beyond confused, Sony already took my money, got the email that pre-order sum was charged today.

chaosaeon

So I thought I'd try going downloading a F2P game from my US account to get a sense of how long a 50GB download will take.

The results aren't good.

11 Hours to download the 5GB required for Pinball Arcade.

:'( :'( :'(

Yeah but when it's done you'll be just in time to nab the bluray of the Last of Us movie to watch before starting it up.

Shredderi

Perfectly described.

Since it's the day before release, now begins my obsessive checking of Amazon to see when my copy ships.

;) The online retailer I bought this from sent me a message today saying that they my copy is on it's way to me! This birthday rules! Now I just have to find them gold headsets somewhere in time for this game.

I'm really interested to see how good or bad the initial load time of this version ends up being. In the PS3 version, that initial load was minutes long. Kind of painful.

If enough people are going to have the game today, I will post the screenshot thread early. Also, if anybody wants to take some proper examples that'd be great.

Top Bottom