• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

WITHE1982

stupid friday releases

Ordered my NTSC version from 365games.co.uk. I'm just praying that they dispatch it tomorrow instead of Friday given the US release date. I know it's only a slim chance but I live in hope.

Otherwise it'll be Saturday for me as I'm away all day Friday.

Binabik15

Someone pleeease test the US version on uk account tomorrow ASAP, I need to decide if I buy it now (as in tomorrow) as a DL or wait forever for a cheaper physical version (right now I'm still in my dorm with 160 Mb/s internet, on We, Thu or Fr I'll move home over the summer and have a glorius <0,5 Mb connection).

So it's "download tomorrow- or over the next few months".

bombshell

14580726359_5195f6af9d_o.png

It looks like there's a bit more if you scroll down, can you screencap that too?

kubus

Sheesh, just got past the
Capitol Building (place where you leave Tess and have to sneak out)
on Grounded. That was one of hardest parts of the game for me during my first playthrough. Took me about an hour this time. I wonder if it's even possible to do this part 100% stealth on this difficulty? One guy is literally standing in the doorway and he sees me when I try to sneak up on him. I stunned him with a brick and ran through :p.

Also <3 bricks and bottles for life. Saved my ass so many times by now.

Raptor

I got the email that said "your order is ready for you to pick up" but at the end of it it says on the "July 29"

The hell!!!

I got the email that said "your order is ready for you to pick up" but at the end of it it says on the "July 29"

The hell!!!

When you get there, walk up to the counter, turn around, drop trou and bend over then look back at the clerk and say "I am here for my TLOU preorder." all calm like.

Gray Matter

switched itself off and now only boots into safe mode everytime it turns on (and can only be turned on/off by the controller)

i'll leave it unplugged till tomorrow and hopefully it'll work when i turn it back on!

Hope nothing is wrong with it and just giving you a tizzy.

valkyre

Sheesh, just got past the
Capitol Building (place where you leave Tess and have to sneak out)
on Grounded. That was one of hardest parts of the game for me during my first playthrough. Took me about an hour this time. I wonder if it's even possible to do this part 100% stealth on this difficulty? One guy is literally standing in the doorway and he sees me when I try to sneak up on him. I stunned him with a brick and ran through :p.

Also <3 bricks and bottles for life. Saved my ass so many times by now.

It is possible to 100% stealth that part.

But if you found this part difficult, wait until you reach

winter section with Ellie... especially the part where you have to defend your position with David and you have not enough room to move around and infected start coming in...

you basically have to play PERFECT. 1 mistake and you are done. It is piss hard...

That was the only part where I really got my ass handed to me in Grounded difficulty, I must have died like 30 times in that ugly ugly place. Other than that it is ok, as long as you know when to conserve your ammo and supplies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Anyone else taking off work tomorrow?

Any kids here skipping class?

I dont go back til Thursday. It's gonna be goooood.

crunch time in dev world, so taking a day seems like a bad idea

BUT the wifey is working tmrw's night shift so i'm gonna get some serious ass couch time in

If I digitally preordered through PSN and have my PS4 on standby, will it automatically start downloading the game when it goes live on the store?

ROFL!!

We have to form a strategy for next week MP goodness!!

I definitely am excited for that. It might even be the first thing I go to once I get past the beginning of SP. I never played it (mp) on ps3 so I want to jump in here from the start to get acclimated.

Just got myself into babysitting all through the week so i can't even play on Tuesday even if it did download because they are too young to watch ugh. Maybe i can tell them to go to their room and get a few matches of mp in. God damn kids suck i am never procreating.

Top Bottom