• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Are you even ready tho?
qSGncIo.gif

Qassim

Ok, stupid question:
Just purchased the game from US psn... If I leave my PS4 on standby will it automatically start downloading whenever the store updates?

If you go to the TLOU page on the PlayStation Store on your PS4 - then click on the countdown timer, it lets you set it up for auto download once it is released.

Gbraga

If you go to the TLOU page on the PlayStation Store on your PS4 - then click on the countdown timer, it lets you set it up for auto download once it is released.

Really??? And I can put my PS4 on standby?

SO I CAN SLEEP?

#thisisfortheplayers

I don't even know if I'm emotionally ready to experience the masterpeice that is The Last of Us

Doesn't the game already come with everything that is included in the Season Pass?

Just the big DLC I think. I want all the microtransactions/cosmetics and crap too.
Also future maps if those are included for SP holders.

d9b

Banned
No countdown timer, it just says "purchased". .
?

EDIT: that's EU only. No probs, thanks ;)

One-Shot

Banned
I don't even know if I'm emotionally ready to experience the masterpeice that is The Last of Us

Doesn't the game already come with everything that is included in the Season Pass?
Not the masks and hats.

And from what I remember they don't have the season pass for sale anymore on ps3.

So where is the countdown time I can click to make sure auto download is on? I don't see it in the store page and yeah I have it preordered on psn.
I believe it's a Europe/UK thing tied to the whole "they have pre-loading but we don't" debacle.

This is what it looks like on the EU PSN store, seems stupid that they wouldn't do the same in other territories.
Yeah, we don't get that feature here. Not for this game anyway.

Frillen

Fuck, I can't decide between better shadows or 60 fps. Decisions.
First world problem.

Question: Are the shadows in 60 fps mode better than the PS3 shadows?

Top Bottom