• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

The Last of us: Remastered OT's |OT| Why can't I hold all these OT's in my ass?

Ftfy. ;)

Canceled my physical pre-order

Then did this:
DGmSEW0.png

The hype is real.

Good man!

Just got back from preordering at GameStop. I thought about getting digitally, but I miss that new game smell. Last of Us MP on Ps3 was legendary. I can't wait to play it more.

Fuck, I can't decide between better shadows or 60 fps. Decisions.
First world problem.

Question: Are the shadows in 60 fps mode better than the PS3 shadows?

I mean do what you want but you aren't going to be able to really tell the difference when the game is actually in motion. You WILL be able to tell how much smoother the game feels at 60fps vs 30fps. If you are going to be using the photo mode and want the best shots, sure switch to 30 fps.

Also just bought digital a couple days ago.

EDIT: My Question was answered. Thanks B-Dex!

vg260

Fuck, I can't decide between better shadows or 60 fps. Decisions.
First world problem.

Question: Are the shadows in 60 fps mode better than the PS3 shadows?

I really can't believe people are debating this. Play it on 60 first. The game running at twice the frame rate is a global change that affects the entire image anytime anything is moving, which is all the time. If for some reason you're disgusted by some shadows, go to 30 and see if it the sacrifice in fluidity and gameplay response is worth it for you.

Anyone debating about this should at the very least try the green eggs and ham.

tmac456

absolutely loved this game on ps3. only played it once for some reason and didn't touch the MP.

easy decision to double dip on this. can't wait.

SRTtoZ

First thing in the morning ill be at Gamestop. I'm gonna play WoW until then, that usually passes the time quite well. I cannot fucking WAIT!

SRTtoZ

Its so tempting to just say fuck it and buy it digitally tonight but I have an extreme amount of credit at Gamestop.

Top Bottom