• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just got to dungeon 4. Hmm.

Pretty much all of my last session was the stuff inbetween 3 and 4. I thought most of it was fine/fun, but like others have mentioned, that one segment is pretty dumb.
I found the key immediately, snagged that heart piece from earlier I didn't know how to get, and the stalfos fight was okay, but it wasn't really needed to make you go alllll the way out there. I followed the dousing symbol from the lake to the dungeon on top of trekking through it.
Didn't take THAT long so if that was the dreaded fetch quest I'm fine with it, unless the game does that again/more often throughout somehow. Logically made zero sense as well, which didn't help. Oh, I really enjoyed the tear hunt too. TP's were pretty dumb.

Oh, and I love the swimming spin. I don't like swimming controls, especially if you miss something, super awkward to turn around. Atleast if you aren't holding A you can use the control stick to maneuver.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Anyone have a good artwork for the Skyward Sword CD for iTunes etc? Can't find a good one.

Gummb

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about Rayman Legends Wii U.
I finished the game at around 7PM EST, and i'm here to give my full review. Some little spoilers, nothing bad at all. I hope you enjoy! I know it's long, but I tried to make it a good read.

GUMMB's DETAILED ACCOUNT OF THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: SKYWARD SWORD

OVERVIEW: 9.5
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a gameplay giant and a breath of fresh air amongst a modern overdose of recycled gameplay experiences. What the game lacks in thematic and atmospheric wonder, it makes up for it in engaging, novel chunks of gameplay that truly demonstrates Nintendo's kingship over all developers. Skyward Sword is not perfect, but there is no other game in existence that offers this much quality content where expanding the way you play is the name of the game. The fact that we leave the game coherent, nonetheless masters of every experience in the game is an utterly ludicrous achievement in game design. Skyward Sword truly is a triumph, and it is here that I will explain why.

STORY: There's a Game in my Story!
In one particular "Iwata Asks" article, Miyamoto was depicted as he normally is as criticizing his fellow coworkers' efforts. Miyamoto was not initially please with Skyward Sword, and one reason was because of the amount of text Aonuma had allowed in the game. "Aonuma-san," Miyamoto said, "you've put in too much text!" This is still the case. The first two hours are bloated with obnoxious amounts of unnecessary dialogue that hinder all forms of progress. Small bites of gameplay are often interrupted by pages of text.

This suggests a conflict between gameplay and story, and this is indeed the case. The story of Skyward Sword is forced to squeeze in between gameplay experiences, making it disconnected and almost completely unimportant. It is clear that gameplay continues to dominate Zelda, and this does hurt the composition of the story attempting to unfold. While the majority of Skyward Sword's characters are paper thin, there are some truly endearing, funny experiences to be had with a few. The main relationship in the game between Link and Zelda is front loaded and acts as a simple motivational tool. Thankfully, the story comes to a satisfying end that fans of Ocarina of Time will cherish, despite some timeline disputes.

One character, Fi, deserves special attention. Nintendo's dedication to their new generation of gamers certainly isn't doing Skyward Sword any favors. Fi, the main offender, is a character that almost exclusively serves as a game buffer to ensure the player is never lost or confused. She has, by far, the most text in the game, and "I estimate that 90% of it is useless." Fair enough Nintendo, everyone wants to play a Zelda game. Having optional repeats of information would have been sufficient. Unfortunately, the game is littered with annoyances from Fi repeating knowledge and interjecting for no purpose. For the story, she serves no true function. A real disappointment.

The villain, Girahim, is interesting enough to make you wonder what he'll do next. Understandably, some have criticized his design as too flamboyant, but by the end, his gleeful cackle and gesticulations are his true call to fame. A good villain for sure.

GAMEPLAY: Let's Split This Sucker Up!​

1. Game Structure: Many have correlated Skyward Sword's sky with Wind Waker's ocean. This is a false correlation. While Wind Waker's ocean is mostly a vast desert harboring side-quests, towns, simple enemies, and entire dungeons, Skyward Sword is more complex. First, imagine a tree diagram. Skyloft, the village in the sky where Link and Zelda live, is the base of that tree. Moving up the tree, it expands to include small islands with minigames and simple enemies. Continuing, the tree splits into three separate paths, one path for each area Link can land underneath the clouds. These areas are semi-open environments with dungeon-esque experiences and many enemies. The tree diagram then splits again, each into the multiple landing sites that are available. These include the many dungeons and important spots on the map.

What is important to understand here is that this is different than any Zelda before it. While the sky may seem like Wind Waker's ocean, it does not take long at all to reach a destination in Skyward Sword - so much so that the "overworld" theme is less than 2 minutes long, and there is no night traveling allowed by bird. While the ground may seem like some potpourri of a Hyrule Field and dungeon mechanics, it actually represents the closest design to Zelda I's overworld. In total, Skyward Sword is something new. For those looking for a "traditional" 3D Zelda structure, you will sorely miss the atmosphere of Wind Waker's ocean, the connectedness of Twilight Princess' field, and the ease of Ocarina of Time's fast travel.

What Skyward Sword's design allows, however, is a separation between the lofty, fun nonsense above the clouds, and the rich, dense, expansive gameplay underneath the clouds. The story-driven game clearly favors the latter, ripping the player from one "underworld" area to the next and back again for seconds and thirds. If you become in tune with the game's rhythm, you may completely forget about the many alternate objectives the game offers above the clouds.

Additionally, the three areas of the "underworld" allow the developers to set up certain conventions to expand on each time the player returns. Returning to these same places over and over often starts as a task, but ends as a joy. Each time you return, new, fascinating places become open to you. The second third of the game (the middle of the game) takes the best advantage of this as dungeons and pre-dungeons meld together into ten hours of unrelenting gameplay expansion. Players will often have a sense of awe when they reflect on just how much they have done.

Nintendo perhaps has too many gameplay ideas for this Zelda. After the middle of the game finishes and the player begins to sense that the end is nearing, Skyward Sword alters its story slightly here and there in order to incorporate every idea the developers approved. Around the thirty hour mark, players will begin to ache for the ending, obviously nearing gameplay fatigue.

For those who persevere, however, Skyward Sword has the best ending sequences in Zelda's gameplay history (final dungeon to the final boss).

2. Controls: Too much has been said about Skyward Sword's controls. The majority of players seem to intuitively understand how to use the controller to manipulate Link's toolset, and have high levels of success. Many others seem utterly frustrated by slight inconsistencies in the controller's performance. There are even the minority who lament that the controls fail to work properly. How is one to know whether the game's fundamental premise - motion - works or not? The truly vexing answer is that you have to try it for yourself. I cannot speak for the gamers in the latter two categories who are frustrated by the controls, but I will attempt to address the issues they express.

My experience with Skyward Sword's controls were joyous. The second I first used my sword, I was flabbergasted that I could accurately chop poles of wood along specific grooves. I had fun doing the most simple things - moving my sword in circles, twisting my wrist, poking wooden signs, motioning for a semi truck to honk its horn, etc. These first moments with the sword solidified our relationship for the rest of the game. We were buddies: she was going to attack stuff, and I was going to command her with added specificity and overzealousness just to show her that I could. Pure joy.

These feelings of rapture extended to most every item in the game. The beetle, for example, became my bitch. I would send her to scout an unknown area, do a quick attack, and then she would always come back to me. The bombs became my minions. Much like pikmin, I threw them overhand and bowled them underhand, too often wasting several just because I could - I can now pluck them from the ground and store them for later. I wish I could tell you about all of my friends, but this review will remain mostly spoiler free. The point is, however, that the fidelity of the controls made me love my items, especially when they were used together.

Indeed, often my beetle and bombs would team up to cause some amazing gameplay combinations. This is true for the entire game. While there are not a huge amount of items, the ones you have are so expertly used over and over in different combinations that I become dizzy trying to think of all the ways I used them. Experimentation also becomes key. Try combining different item effects to see the result. You may be surprised.

For those dissenters, I offer you this: the controls are not nearly perfect. Often, the wiimote will lose track of my movements making my beetle dive-bomb when I was motioning to go further up. There are other items that are worse offenders, but this is what I offer. The fact remains, however, that this game exists in a set of rules that the player must figure out over time. Just like when you found out that "B" in Ocarina of Time uses your sword and not "A", so too must you find out the limits of your motion. Slowly over the course of the game, you learn and learn until you are a master of your craft and can spin dive your enemy from above using your beetle. Motion may give the illusion of realistic movement, but this is not accurate. Approach it for what it is - a game - and learn how to use the controls.

The game also offers a tutorial, a "down d-pad" quick fix, a manual, and hint guide for ways to use your items. Learn how to use your resources and act in your best interest to make the game more enjoyable. My experience was amazing, and I'm positive yours can be as well.
VISUALS: Dear Lord, is that Monet?​
Upon stepping outside your room at the beginning of Skyward Sword, you are greeted with sharp (as sharp as SD can get you) foregrounds and a pointillism effect for the backgrounds. Looking through a distant open archway, you see a chair and a table and wonder if this counts as "still life" art. Gazing upon beautiful interiors may inspire awe, but your first trip on your trusty flying "loftwing" grants you the ability to soar over the beautiful Skyloft in full impressionism. Flap your wings while you're getting close to the island and the effect increases, creating a thrill.

These first moments in the game extend to the entire game experience for those who slow down their minds and look at the objects most distant from them. Truly, this is the one flaw of such a style. Those things immediately identifiable are the ugliest in the game (not that they are at all ugly). Beautiful landscapes of trees, however, do become 2D juts of green. It's unfortunate that such beauty in Skyward Sword probably originates out of necessity for the Wii's processor rather than as a fully featured art style that radiates from all spaces.

It remains, however, that Skyward Sword is beautiful.

SOUND: Where is my theme?​
Copious amounts of criticism has been aimed toward Nintendo for their cheap inability to include an orchestra for their biggest franchises, Zelda being an obvious inclusion. Well, it has finally arrived, and Nintendo's orchestrations are of a top sound quality. The actual notes of those quality recordings, however, fail to provide an overarching theme that resonates throughout. Often, points of great emotion are lost due to seemingly lost themes. The best themes in the game include the stunningly beautiful theme for Fi, - the emotionless buffoon - and for Zelda, which we already know (and is thus just as impactful).

The instrument of choice this time, the harp, is novel, but its many notes do not create themes, but rather harmonies. Playing the instrument in the game yields chordal progressions matching the music of the game. This is entertaining to experiment with, and best used when you need a diversion from a puzzle that it frustrating you. The special songs you play throughout the game, however, are complete throw-aways. Other music, such as those for towns and dungeons are all great. My favorite dungeon theme is definitely the third dungeon -- especially when it switches. Music has been important for Zelda since its inception, and sadly Skyward Sword disappoints.

What is almost just as important is the overall sound design of the game. As always, Nintendo has fantastic sound teams, and I have no clever insight to offer. All I can say is "another great job Nintendo sound teams!"

OVERALL: Gameplay is king, and no one does gameplay better than Nintendo​
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a phenomenal game. It does not aim to recapture the best moments of previous Zelda titles, but instead wholeheartedly at offering a dense gameplay experience in a multiplicity of ways only possible with motion. It will be impossible to say goodbye to my friends the sword, the beetle, the bombs, and my other companions. Once again, Zelda has trapped me into wanting more of the same, but this time, I want more Skyward Sword.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

What do I win!? :D

I'm going to bed for now, but i'll edit this puppy tomorrow. I hope you guys read it! Tell me if you have questions or want my opinions on other parts of the game that I didn't include in the review. :)

hirokazu

I died twice on the first one which didn't help, haha.

They're not nearly as bad as in TP, much better designed, but it's still a polished turd. The whole section after dungeon 3 just feels like PADDDINGGGGGG and I hear there's a lot more of that.

It seems to be more of a problem with each modern Zelda, even though the actual gameplay and dungeon design is better than ever.

That's a shame, I'm just at the third dungeon now and I was expecting it to get better. :(

Hour 3, I've reached the surface.

I have to say this Zelda has the best Prologue in all the history of Zelda games. The Wing Ceremony, The characters both quirky and lively, the dialog. Link putting on his green tunic. The geek inside of me shed a tear of joy.

I had to play around with my TV settings to get a decent image out of the game. This is unfortunate and odd as I'm still using a CRT TV. Turning off noise reduction got rid of virtually all of the muddiness. I had to decrease sharpness a tad as well. Now the game looks absolutely lovely. The whole look is finally growing on me. My previous quips about character animation are still there but they seem minimal compared on how great everything else looks and feels.

The controls are something I'll have to get used to. I think it was somewhat misguided of Nintendo not to use IR for the obvious functions. File and inventory accessing, look around. The gyros work ok but Nintendo is asking gamers to unlearn how we've been playing Wii games all along using IR. I don't understand why gyros and IR could not coexist. Far from being helpful the center pointer function is confusing, disruptive and annoying. Completely unnecessary. As far as combat, the little I've tasted works just fine. I'll have to play some more to give a final verdict on it but I'm pleased with the accuracy of the game registering my motions so far.

The music is quite simply sublime and so far is the star of the show. Nothing else to say. It could possibly be the best music in a Zelda game.

Story wise, the more I play the more I sense that Nintendo wants the audience to take the many stories of Zelda as one single mythology that has changed though time, evolved and been enhanced in the telling by many cultures in many parts of the world having as central themes a hero, a princess, a magical sword, a world in peril and a fiend. This game though, more than any other before feels like a true genesis to the series. I am intrigued and I hope that the story aspect doesn't let up later on.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I finished the game at around 7PM EST, and i'm here to give my full review. Some little spoilers, nothing bad at all. I hope you enjoy! I know it's long, but I tried to make it a good read.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is a gameplay giant and a breath of fresh air amongst a modern overdose of recycled gameplay experiences. What the game lacks in thematic and atmospheric wonder, it makes up for it in engaging, novel chunks of gameplay that truly demonstrates Nintendo's kingship over all developers. Skyward Sword is not perfect, but there is no other game in existence that offers this much quality content where expanding the way you play is the name of the game. The fact that we leave the game coherent, nonetheless masters of every experience in the game is an utterly ludicrous achievement in game design. Skyward Sword truly is a triumph, and it is here that I will explain why.
That was a great review to share, thanks :)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've only had time to play about 40 minutes, I just got through the Waterfall Cave, but I love what I've seen so far. The characters are wonderfully expressive and the music and character designs are exquisite. It has that same whimsical feeling that Wind Waker did.

cajunator

Banned
Finished the third temple today and OH MY FUCKING WOW>
I did not expect it to be THAT creative. That was honestly a work of genius.
Granted, there actually have been similar dungeon ideas in other Zeldas before, but not quite like this. Even the huge area leading up to it was just incredible. I am so fucking sold on this game. Oh and since Zelda is running from evil and shit I guess Kina will have to suffice for the HNNNGH.
I am so glad I did not spoil this game much for myself. I am discovering a ton of things I did not know about and after seeing the way the third dungeon and surrounding area unfolds I am even more excited for the next one.
And to the guy who said Skyloft seems boring, there are actually a to of different people on the island that need your help and some rather unexpected surprises too.
The one thing I REALLY didn't see coming was
THE IMPRISONED
. HOOOOOLLLY SHIT WHAT AN EPIC MOMENT.
From what I hear the next area is a bunch of filler though so not sure what to expect.

AniHawk

so i played all through the second dungeon tonight, and did some sidequests. this is the zelda i wanted. i was amazed that there was no stupid motion control shit in the second dungeon's main thing. good on nintendo for showing some restraint there.

i'm genuinely enjoying the game now. i think part of it is that i'm lucky that the combat is really clicking for me. not sure how, but i'm taking down a bunch of baddies in a row like a badass.

story's looking to be a liiiittle too bit cheesy, but i'm finding it to be a guilty pleasure more than anything. i also like link's motivation for going through dungeons this time. it's a nice change of pace from SAVE THE WORLD, HOLY SHIT, SAVE THE WORLD. reminds me of the wind waker in that way.

*shudders*

I've wondered why there hadn't been any adverts or PR concerning Zelda on Danish television. But then today I both so the tv advert for the first time, and they did a review in the danish version of 'Good morning Denmark'.

• Out of the 7 mins they talked about it, they spent 4 mins on the fact that Zelda was the princess, and that the one you control is named Link
  • The reviewer was knowledgeable in videogames, but they had a casual player who got to play the first 4 mins of the game... He actually knew that there was a sword in the game and that the controls would be cool, but alas no sword, only text... (why the fuck would they show anything from the intro section and not a combat situation or something?)
  • The rest of the time they mainly talked about story
  • The last 30s the reviewer went into talking about how motion controls were improved, that the graphics were great for Wii but not compared to the rest of the industry
  • Gave it 4/6, said that it wasn't as fresh as he had hoped, that graphics were poor and that there was too much text.

I need to stop caring about what the public think about videogames <_<

cajunator

Banned
so i played all through the second dungeon tonight, and did some sidequests. this is the zelda i wanted. i was amazed that there was no stupid motion control shit in the second dungeon's main thing. good on nintendo for showing some restraint there.

i'm genuinely enjoying the game now. i think part of it is that i'm lucky that the combat is really clicking for me. not sure how, but i'm taking down a bunch of baddies down in a row like a badass.

story's looking to be a liiiittle too bit cheesy, but i'm finding it to be a guilty pleasure more than anything. i also like link's motive for going through dungeons this time. it's a nice change of pace from SAVE THE WORLD, HOLY SHIT, SAVE THE WORLD. reminds me of the wind waker in that way.

Just wait until you reach the third area.
I really think you're going to love it. So creative. So fun. The developers at Nintendo are truly geniuses of level design.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Finished the third temple today and OH MY FUCKING WOW>
I did not expect it to be THAT creative. That was honestly a work of genius.
Granted, there actually have been similar dungeon ideas in other Zeldas before, but not quite like this. Even the huge area leading up to it was just incredible. I am so fucking sold on this game. Oh and since Zelda is running from evil and shit I guess Kina will have to suffice for the HNNNGH.
I am so glad I did not spoil this game much for myself. I am discovering a ton of things I did not know about and after seeing the way the third dungeon and surrounding area unfolds I am even more excited for the next one.
And to the guy who said Skyloft seems boring, there are actually a to of different people on the island that need your help and some rather unexpected surprises too.
The one thing I REALLY didn't see coming was
THE IMPRISONED
. HOOOOOLLLY SHIT WHAT AN EPIC MOMENT.
From what I hear the next area is a bunch of filler though so not sure what to expect.
Don't worry about the "filler" thing, it's just as awesome. I just got a new object and ability before the 4th dungeon, and gameplay keeps improving with more possibilities and things to do. Crazy good.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Fourth dungeon boss was something else. Felt so satisfying to rip that thing a new one.

I thought it
would be a short and easy fight, but then! More arms! Agh, legs! Huge swords! It was still an easy second phase, but to swipe the legs off with the huge sword... Amazing fight.

It's remarkable how this game has jumped from a complete disappointment in the beginning, to one of my favorite Zeldas now.

AniHawk

Just wait until you reach the third area.
I really think you're going to love it. So creative. So fun. The developers at Nintendo are truly geniuses of level design.

i think it was spoiled for me in somebody's review from a while back. i don't know what the tool does specifically or what the puzzles are, but i know it has something to do with
altering time
. looking forward to it, as everyone seems to love it.

oh, and i'm so fucking glad that
the digging mitts
are context-sensitive. they could have easily just shoved that into an item slot for maximum annoyance.

cajunator

Banned
i think it was spoiled for me in somebody's review from a while back. i don't know what the tool does specifically or what the puzzles are, but i know it has something to do with
altering time
. looking forward to it, as everyone seems to love it.

oh, and i'm so fucking glad that
the digging mitts
are context-sensitive. they could have easily just shoved that into an item slot for maximum annoyance.

It does, but perhaps not quite the way you might thing. I've never seen that mechanic done quite this way.

Sadist

Haha, that's awesome in the third area

I was fighting an Bokogoblin with a time crystal activated and knocked him out of the area. Upon crossing the timeborder, he turns into a little heap of bones lol

BY2K

Membero Americo
The (dungeon spoiler)
Sky Keep
is blowing my mind, holy shit. I have no clue how to advance, I'm stuck at the first room...

I was fighting an Bokogoblin with a time crystal activated and knocked him out of the area. Upon crossing the timeborder, he turns into a little heap of bones lol
Yes that was satisfing experience that I started using bombs to make them run to the edge and then GTFO Bokogoblin

Thoraxes

It does, but perhaps not quite the way you might thing. I've never seen that mechanic done quite this way.

It really is clever, and they just build upon it the further you progress in there. I had a lot of "AH HA!" moments, that's for sure.

I used the
beetle
to do the job by scaring him.

Dascu

The (dungeon spoiler)
Sky Keep
is blowing my mind, holy shit. I have no clue how to advance, I'm stuck at the first room...
Favourite dungeon in the game, one of the best in the entire series if you ask me.

Anyway,
you can't do it all in one go. Just try to arrange the rooms and do one at a time. One of them has a key that's necessary to unlock a door. Try to make your way to that room first.

So, did anyone else have a bunch of
rainbow flying squirrels
join them when skydiving from a great height? Because I just did.

Surreal, even for Zelda.

Sinthetic

What's up with the "flying sucks" comments? Am I playing a different game here or something? My Loftwing does exactly what I want it to 99% of the time with ease. That's god in my books.

@Eteric

Hit the gravestone nearest the tree with your sword, a wooden gate/door will open next to you

cajunator

Banned

LOL. I fucking loved that. I laughed hysterically when that happened. Also, it was fun to knock
bokoblins
off of platforms in
eldin
and watch them roll down the hill.

What's up with the "flying sucks" comments? Am I playing a different game here or something? My Loftwing does exactly what I want it to 99% of the time with ease. That's god in my books.

Flying is extremely easy and quick.
How could anyone have problems with it? It works extremely well.
Some people assumed that flying wasn't based on motion control, and didn't do any flapping movements.

-Stranger-

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

What do I win!? :D

I'm going to bed for now, but i'll edit this puppy tomorrow. I hope you guys read it! Tell me if you have questions or want my opinions on other parts of the game that I didn't include in the review. :)

Nice review, getting me pumped as i'm picking up my copy tomorrow (In Australia here)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
I made more of a connection with Link To The Past than Ocarina.

Admittedly, it was just because the sword was left in a forest shrine And it reminded me of the forest where you find the Master Sword in LttP.
[Ending spoiler]
It's the same location. TP shows the same temple turning into a forest next to the Lost Woods, so that nothing of the temple remains by the time of LttP.

I don't get the complaints about not having more NPCs at the wing ceremony. It's just a yearly "exam" for the students, it's not a spectator event.
It makes little sense to expect the whole town to gather for that. People mention it because it's a small town and they know you're attending, but this doesn't imply they have to attend the exam themselves.

So about to head to the fifth dungeon and...

Really guys. THOSE were the infamous "frustrating" Silent Realms and return to Skyview? Shit took like 5 minutes each. The swimming controls were fine too.

this game is amaz-o
Complaints on Internet forum are overblown, news at eleven.

So, did anyone else have a bunch of
rainbow flying squirrels
join them when skydiving from a great height? Because I just did.

Surreal, even for Zelda.
If you touch all of them while falling
you get some nice synchronized freefall (and 20 rupees, IIRC).
There are some of them above the
Lumpy Pumpkin

So is swimming. Keep the right direction, do the spin move to go faster. Except pretty much one location, you can spin quite a lot without worrying too much about air.

I could've sworn the game explains you how to fly, did these people just skip all dialogue ?
Just on the last page I wrote about a review of the game in today's morning program on TV. The reviewer said that there was too much dialogue and that you had to press too many times for the text bubbles to go away...

Yes the reviewer was over 5 years old... (but apparently not his attention span)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I guess those who picked up flying easily are the same as those who completed the bird gliding levels in Super Mario Galaxy 2 with ease.

cajunator

Banned
I guess those who picked up flying easily are the same as those who completed the bird gliding levels in Super Mario Galaxy 2 with ease.

The flying controls in this game were FAR BETTER than those.
However, I also finished the bird levels in SMG on my first try. They werent difficult at all.
Also, Do people even remember flying on that twilight bird thing in TP? Same controls as this, except using a pointer.

Eteric Rice

Doing another side quest. Trying to
find this dude's sister. He says she's on a colorful island or something. I went to the one where that guy is setting up FUN FUN ISLAND, but no sign of her. Any ideas?

The quests in this game can be confusing. I mean how was I supposed to know to
hit the grave. There's no indicator. :|

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Go to Pumpkin Island, there you will get some hint
Fun Fun problem:
She's on a small island on the way from her brother to fun fun island.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
find this dude's sister. He says she's on a colorful island or something. I went to the one where that guy is setting up FUN FUN ISLAND, but no sign of her. Any ideas?
If you can't find her,
she's on a small island on the way to Fun Fun Island.

Dascu

The quests in this game can be confusing. I mean how was I supposed to know to
hit the grave. There's no indicator. :|

You need to read better. First of all, he said his sister was on her way to the colorful island. And second, the guy at the Pumpkin Pub told you explicitly how to open the door at the graveyard. Unless you didn't talk to him (which you should've, since that's what one of the other NPCs involved in the quest told you to do).

Top Bottom