• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword |OT| Home of Punkin' Chunkin' Champion 2011

Sagitario

im trying to find this game for cheap, really want to get back to playing my Wii. But i have a simple question. Do the HDTV cables make a huge difference when playing this? along with some other games?

If you can afford component cables, GET THEM. Games definitely look better (specially colors), but at the end of the day, it is still a SD signal on a HDTV.

The upscaling and input lag is going to be pretty hideous with composite cables on an HDTV. Sometimes the clarity of the component signal arguably makes some games look worse (it's still 480p), but it is objectively a clearer picture and most games will look and play much, much better.

I guess it's worth a shot for four bucks, but quality does matter for analog cables. Safest pick would be the official Nintendo component cables.

RoylAsult

ive bought HDMI cables from amazon for 4$ and they have all been great. So i would expect these to work but i just wanted to make sure that it will actually make a difference

HDMI carries a digital signal so the quality of the cable doesn't matter (to a point). Either the TV gets the entire signal or it doesn't.

Component is analog and the quality of the cable does matter, as it can easily send a degraded signal to the TV, and you get a bad picture, and you think we lied, when it's the cable's fault.

Again, maybe worth the risk for four bucks, but if the picture is bad you probably have a bad cable.

RoylAsult

okay thanks, guess i will find out soon lol. I ended up picking this game for 28$ on Amazon, cant really complain about that. Hope it holds up to all of the expectations.

RoylAsult

quick question, i havnt had a chance to start the game and cant play it unit the weekend but i just stumbled upon this thing called motion plus for the wiimote (i havnt touched the wii in a very long time)

Do i NEED this in order to play or can i use the original wiimote that came with the console?

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Hey guys, what's the remarkable music track that plays while you're talking to Groose right after returning
from the Gate of Time, and he's telling you that he's decided to stay behind with the old lady
? It was absolutely epic.

Man, I'm about to freak the fuck out on this game. I'm trying real hard to like it which sucks because I normally love Zelda games, but oh my, this game is just downright pissing me off. Now, I know a lot of people aren't having problems with the controllers, and for the most part they normally work, it just seems when I'm fighting monsters the motion I'm swinging the sword in just doesn't register. It's a real nuisance trying to fight a monster that needs to be attacked sideways, for instance, only to have a slight angle in your attack causing me to miss. Another thing is that my beetle won't fly straight at all, it'll fly either right or left and nothing in between so for me to go forward, I'm constantly having to fly right then left and so on... I've tried two different controllers along with two different motion plus devices so I don't know what the deal is, I just hope this isn't what I'll have to experience throughout the game.

Man, I'm about to freak the fuck out on this game. I'm trying real hard to like it which sucks because I normally love Zelda games, but oh my, this game is just downright pissing me off. Now, I know a lot of people aren't having problems with the controllers, and for the most part they normally work, it just seems when I'm fighting monsters the motion I'm swinging the sword in just doesn't register. It's a real nuisance trying to fight a monster that needs to be attacked sideways, for instance, only to have a slight angle in your attack causing me to miss. Another thing is that my beetle won't fly straight at all, it'll fly either right or left and nothing in between so for me to go forward, I'm constantly having to fly right then left and so on... I've tried two different controllers along with two different motion plus devices so I don't know what the deal is, I just hope this isn't what I'll have to experience throughout the game.

Are you making tiiiny movements with your wrist when controlling the beetle? That's all you need to turn the beetle (and the bird). If you're holding the controller straight out in front of you with the buttons facing up, you should hardly ever have to tilt the controller more than, say, 30 degrees or so (or less) in either direction.

More often it's like driving a car, where you're making tiny adjustments all the time that you don't even really notice.

Without seeing you play it's hard to tell whether there's a calibration issue or you're doing-it-wrong.

Are you making tiiiny movements with your wrist when controlling the beetle? That's all you need to turn the beetle (and the bird). If you're holding the controller straight out in front of you with the buttons facing up, you should hardly ever have to tilt the controller more than, say, 30 degrees or so (or less) in either direction.

More often it's like driving a car, where you're making tiny adjustments all the time that you don't even really notice.

Without seeing you play it's hard to tell whether there's a calibration issue or you're doing-it-wrong.

Yeah I'm not turning it hard or anything, just slightly angling the controller. It seems that the beetle starts of flying straight, but for instance, if I turn it left, it will keep going left until I have the Wii mote angled enough to go right, it will never go straight again until I shoot the beetle again. So basically, even though I'm hardly tilting the controller, it's like the beetle only has two directions it can go, right or left.

leroidys

Yeah I'm not turning it hard or anything, just slightly angling the controller. It seems that the beetle starts of flying straight, but for instance, if I turn it left, it will keep going left until I have the Wii mote angled enough to go right, it will never go straight again until I shoot the beetle again. So basically, even though I'm hardly tilting the controller, it's like the beetle only has two directions it can go, right or left.

The beetle would normally work for me OK, but at times it would freak the fuck out completely and just make hard right circles with no way to really control it. I had to just turn it off and come back sometimes, it made the game very frustrating whenever it happened. I don't think I could have completed the game if it happened EVERY time I used it. That sucks.

tc farks

My god! I'm up to the 2nd temple and the controls were terrible. Slow pointer in menu, swings not accurate. It was awful but now it's wonderful! The calabration information Nintendo give is awful. It says to put on flat surface! I do and get all those problems. I decided to hold it still in the air and now works great. The pointer moves fast and my swings are accurate. Luckily I tried that or I would of hated this game.

I'm glad I came across this post. I'm playing SS right now and just got to the water dragon and while the controls weren't killing me they always felt off. And it wasn't the centering. I never thought to just hold the wiimote in my hand during the calibration. But it makes all the sense in the world, I don't play holding the wiimote perfectly flat...

Thanks.

CorvoSol

So I just finished this game the other day, and though I really liked it (as in REALLY LIKED IT), I can see where some of the complaints are coming from.

Skyworld is dreadfully empty. I felt that if the lower world had been fully interconnected, I would never have ever wanted to go back to Skyworld. There was simply very little there that interested me.

Sword fighting jumped back and forth between amazing and frustrating for me. I loved being able to cut things in neat ways, but I loathed fighting the goblins with electric swords because most of the time I'd nick those damn swords while trying to move my sword into position. The sword-fighting boss fights were pretty great, though.

I, for one, loved the story. I felt it carried that right amount of humor and seriousness.

Needing to make the bird flap its own wings became a major annoyance once or twice as well.

And that pumpkin game was horrid.

tc farks

So I just finished this game the other day, and though I really liked it (as in REALLY LIKED IT), I can see where some of the complaints are coming from.

Skyworld is dreadfully empty. I felt that if the lower world had been fully interconnected, I would never have ever wanted to go back to Skyworld. There was simply very little there that interested me.

Sword fighting jumped back and forth between amazing and frustrating for me. I loved being able to cut things in neat ways, but I loathed fighting the goblins with electric swords because most of the time I'd nick those damn swords while trying to move my sword into position. The sword-fighting boss fights were pretty great, though.

I, for one, loved the story. I felt it carried that right amount of humor and seriousness.

Needing to make the bird flap its own wings became a major annoyance once or twice as well.

And that pumpkin game was horrid.

Did you do all the skyloft sidequests? I've done a few but got tired of them pretty quickly. I don't know if there's a good payoff but I enjoy everything else besides Skyloft so much that I always hurry up and get out of there... I basically agree with everything you said and I'm not all that far.

Slime

Banned
My TV stopped working back in November just as I was really getting into the game. I loved what I'd played so far and was so majorly bummed that I couldn't continue. So I spent the last several months in the dark about the game, and finally got a new TV recently, and continued from where I left off (Lanayru Desert).

Good god, what a disappointment. It's like my TV died right before the enjoyability of the game did. The main factor that drew me to Zelda in the NES days was the exploration and range of areas. Does it get any better, or is the rest of the game really just re-visiting places I've already been?

leroidys

My TV stopped working back in November just as I was really getting into the game. I loved what I'd played so far and was so majorly bummed that I couldn't continue. So I spent the last several months in the dark about the game, and finally got a new TV recently, and continued from where I left off (Lanayru Desert).

Good god, what a disappointment. It's like my TV died right before the enjoyability of the game did. The main factor that drew me to Zelda in the NES days was the exploration and range of areas. Does it get any better, or is the rest of the game really just re-visiting places I've already been?

I'm sorry to say, yes.

So I sold my Wii 2 years ago. I have been PC gaming since. I have used nothing but a gamepad or a keyboard and mouse.

I went to my friends house and while they got hooked on Diablo III I didn't have the game so he offered me to play Skyward Sword.

I played for a hair over 3 hours. I got to the entrance of the first temple.

My thoughts:

- The sword controls are incredible. Anybody who prefers a gamepad over this has a bad opinion. Most revolutionary thing I've tried since the analog stick.

- This should have been a launch game for the Wii. As in the Wii should have launched with motion plus and a flagship title similar to this.

- Why is it so difficult to hit those red ogre duders at times? I slash my sword and they keep blocking. I know it can't be the lack of correct input because it works fine when I screw around out of battle or try to hit back the nuts those nuts spitter things.

- Since when did Zelda get cutscenes as frequent as JRPGs? The beginning of the game holy shit.

- The story seems good.

- The graphics are great despite shit textures, but hey its the Wii.

- The interface is great.

- No voice acting > voice acting.

abasm

So I sold my Wii 2 years ago. I have been PC gaming since. I have used nothing but a gamepad or a keyboard and mouse.

I went to my friends house and while they got hooked on Diablo III I didn't have the game so he offered me to play Skyward Sword.

I played for a hair over 3 hours. I got to the entrance of the first temple.

My thoughts:

- The sword controls are incredible. Anybody who prefers a gamepad over this has a bad opinion. Most revolutionary thing I've tried since the analog stick.

- This should have been a launch game for the Wii. As in the Wii should have launched with motion plus and a flagship title similar to this.

- Why is it so difficult to hit those red ogre duders at times? I slash my sword and they keep blocking. I know it can't be the lack of correct input because it works fine when I screw around out of battle or try to hit back the nuts those nuts spitter things.

- Since when did Zelda get cutscenes as frequent as JRPGs? The beginning of the game holy shit.

- The story seems good.

- The graphics are great despite shit textures, but hey its the Wii.

- The interface is great.

- No voice acting > voice acting.

If the Wii had launched with Motion Plus and Skyward Sword, we would probably be singing a very different tune about motion controls right now. It really does make good on a lot of the Wii's early promises.

If the Wii had launched with Motion Plus and Skyward Sword, we would probably be singing a very different tune about motion controls right now. It really does make good on a lot of the Wii's early promises.

The Wii's problem is that it never got a Mario 64. A game that not only sold developers on the new game style, but showed them how to do it, and on top of that was a great fucking game that did not rely on standing out due to "proving that it works". Skyward sword does just that. The sword controls really do make a difference in gameplay that many of us dreamed as as children Not only that but the rest of the controls and interface transfer very smoothly. But instead of a game to open up the Wii and its "legacy", its the swan song. It would be like if the Nintendo 64 didn't truly deliver and show developers how to do full roaming 3D gaming until Majora's Mask. Heartbreaking.

effzee

I am just playing this game now because of school and other responsibilities I couldn't finish.

I don't even know what % I am into it, but god damn its amazing. Just got to the Isle of Songs. So far its one of the best games I have ever played.

robox

just finished the game, like yesterday. it's good.. but there's a number of negatives that bring it down.

- a complaint that originates from oot, the sky hub is just too big and empty. going in and out and across is just a lot of dead time. flying is really neat, but it loses its appeal when it becomes really routine.

+ really like the variety of tasks. coming from uncharted and shadow of the colossus just prior, it's kinda refreshing to have all this stuff thrown at me

+ timeshift stones are amazing. it's one of those mechanics that i tag under "only in video games," vs say a billion other games whose central mechanic is shooting. i'd be down for a game that revolves around time shift stones.

+ the dungeons are still brilliant as ever.

- there's a lot fluff in the game still. there were several times where i'd consider quitting over a random fetch quests over retraced territory. the silent realms were amongst these. the gratitude crystals, while not rage-quit inducing, were approached with apprehension. didn't really wanna do them, but i know there's good rewards behind it, so.... dammit, just do it.

- motion controls were pretty neat when the requirements are pretty loose, but frustrating when requiring swiftness and precision, such as fighting them electrified dudes. the straight jab was one move i still couldn't get on a consistent basis.

i'd prob like the game way more if it was a tighter package. cut out the fluff, cut out like 10 hours and make it feel more cohesive. basically, i wholly agree with this article on evolving zelda. when i finished wind waker, i said i'd swore off zelda because i thought i'd seen it all. so i skipped twilight princess and the ds games, until i caught the ss hype train. the things that modern 3d zelda's do well, are still awesome, but the things it doesn't still haven't been addressed.

*Reads through thread* Zelda fans really are the worst fanbase of all-time. Every new Zelda game is shit to them and the previous ones are gold. I can't believe there are people here shouting out for Windwaker and Twilight Princess. The irony.

Wii Sports filled that qualification, and wound up sending the wrong message for the rest of the generation.

The difference is that Wii Sports couldn't be applied to a lot of different genres. Mario 64 could be applied to a vast majority of genres.

leroidys

*Reads through thread* Zelda fans really are the worst fanbase of all-time. Every new Zelda game is shit to them and the previous ones are gold. I can't believe there are people here shouting out for Windwaker and Twilight Princess. The irony.

The difference is that Wii Sports couldn't be applied to a lot of different genres. Mario 64 could be applied to a vast majority of genres.

Really? I would only say that the game is polarizing to a greater extent than prior titles. I have not seen an unusual abundance of praise for Twilight Princess since SS came out.

I think the issue with the franchise is just the hype cycle. Even other major Nintendo franchises like Mario, Metroid, or Kirby don't have the kind of cachet that The Legend of Zelda has. Zelda fans can't help but compare every new game to previous (great) ones; they can work themselves into a frenzy and then are inevitably let down when the game isn't the second coming of Favorite Zelda Game X.

I don't think it's really that terrible, honestly. The ride can still be fun for those of us who don't get on the hype train, and I think gamer consensus about the various games in the franchise is generally correct in the long run. At the end of the day, I think the number of people who actually think SS is among the worst in the franchise is on par with those who think the other big games are among the worst. And I think the as-of-now consensus about SS is pretty accurate: it's a very good game with some major nitpicks.

I don't think it's really that terrible, honestly. The ride can still be fun for those of us who don't get on the hype train, and I think gamer consensus about the various games in the franchise is generally correct in the long run. At the end of the day, I think the number of people who actually think SS is among the worst in the franchise is on par with those who think the other big games are among the worst. And I think the as-of-now consensus about SS is pretty accurate: it's a very good game with some major nitpicks.

I guess. But I'm not sure how much I will agree with the last line if I ever beat this game. I mean I still don't get the criticisms for Twilight Princess (you were BEGGING for that game!), and while I think that Windwaker is the weakest 3D entry to the series I feel that its complained for the wrong things.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
In my experience every Zelda game after OOT was polarizing and seemed to be the most controversial one ever, during the first year or two of its lifespan.

TWW was "celda shit for kiddies", along with the usual list of random things it clearly did wrong.

TP was, in turn, held up as the result of everyone bitching over TWW, resulting in a "generic sellout game with shitty realistic graphics", along with many other complaints.

SS is just the latest victim of the modern Zelda Cycle.

Typically you have to let the games settle for a few years to get more rational discussions of what's good and bad about them. Right now, lots of opinions are conflating genuine design problems with matters of taste and preference.

For example, the overworld (NOT the skyworld) in SS is fine. There's nothing wrong with it because it's not one big Hyrule field to run back and forth across. It's merely a different concept for a Zelda overworld, and is one of the most refreshing parts of the game.

It is not, however, what some people would like to see. But that doesn't mean it's bad. That doesn't mean it's wrong.

By comparison, the hand-holding and intrusive tutorial system in the game is an objective design problem. The underdeveloped sky world is an objective design problem; it makes going back to the sky feel pointless and like an interruption to the game's compelling flow.

The technology around which the game is based is an objective problem. The tech isn't flawless. From there, whether or not it's "horrible" does involve personal preference and tolerance to a degree. Too many burned opinions are claiming it's basically non-functional and unplayable, which is clearly not true measured by how many people have played the game multiple times and learned to manipulate it deftly.

The complaints over 'fetch quests' and stuff like the spirit realms are a mixed bag. A lot of people have zero tolerance for anything that can be rationalized as 'filler', tho some of the reactions to it are way over the top. Like the people who claimed they played the game for 30 hours, got to one note-collecting swim, and thew it down to walk away forever. Seems just a bit hair trigger.

But, as with all Zelda games, we won't really be able to get a read on the aggregate opinion until a few years have passed. (And there's a new Zelda game to bitch about, ha ha.)

In a lot of ways, despite its flaws, SS is the best 3D Zelda purely (and obviously) because of Nintendo's experience. By this point, they're just a lot better at designing games around a 3D world. Most of the flaws in SS, IMO, boil down to only two factors: 1. Inherent technological limitations of the platform, and 2. Nintendo's hesitation in turning players loose without hand holding.

abasm

Zelda is such a multi-dimensional game that it can actually change a lot of things within its own design structure and explore new avenues of design. However, any deviation they make from previous games will be met with scorn for being "filler" or "not Zelda", and any adherence will be met with "I'm sick of the Zelda formula." The games are so diverse in what they accomplish that each fan of the series wants something different.

The only faults I could find with Skyward Sword when I initially played through the game have already been stated--an underdeveloped sky area, and the game's lack of trust in the player's intelligence. Outside of these points, however, I find it absolutely brilliant; it really reaffirms my faith in Nintendo.

andthebeatgoeson

Everything Kajima said is true. I had a blast with SS, as well as TP. Lots of great things about both that you don't want to miss. SS: bosses and the boss rush make it worth it. Sword fighting on the Wii, while it has some flaws, makes it worthwhile.

Kai Dracon

Zelda is such a multi-dimensional game that it can actually change a lot of things within its own design structure and explore new avenues of design. However, any deviation they make from previous games will be met with scorn for being "filler" or "not Zelda", and any adherence will be met with "I'm sick of the Zelda formula." The games are so diverse in what they accomplish that each fan of the series wants something different.

The only faults I could find with Skyward Sword when I initially played through the game have already been stated--an underdeveloped sky area, and the game's lack of trust in the player's intelligence. Outside of these points, however, I find it absolutely brilliant; it really reaffirms my faith in Nintendo.

All I know is that I kept running across ideas for a three dimensional action adventure I'd never seen before... every five minutes. It approached Mario Galaxy levels of creativity, and like Galaxy almost all were so polished that they didn't feel like cheap gimmicks to create an illusion of variety.

Unlike what some fans think, Nintendo does watch feedback on their games like a hawk. It's just that fans don't want to accept their personal feedback is not the only feedback.

I'm willing to bet the hand holding in SS is due to basically legitimate fears that the audience who doesn't already play adventure games, would continue to refuse playing them because they couldn't be bothered to learn to think beyond basic play mechanics; remember items, crafting materials, and solutions to previous puzzles that were being presented in a new, remixed form. Sadly, the designers had the solution to the problem in hand but just missed executing it perfectly: Fi already has the facility to offer 'advanced' hints and even spoilers. They already developed the streamlined "pro" interface configuration.

If they'd just have disabled most of Fi's nagging when you selected "pro" and locked it away behind the optional hint system, all would have been right with the world. That's it!

But Nintendo does listen, so there's realistic hope that further refinement will go into Zelda Wii U.

Fabrik

Banned
I was disappointed by the dungeon design, I didn't find most of them really clever. The "levels" before each temples were too obvious. They were not natural looking. For the first time it didn't feel like a world to me. It felt more like several Mario levels slapped together. I don't have any attachment for the world created, the story was crap, no mythology (Maybe because it's supposed to be the first one), no changing atmosphere like in aLttP, OoT, MM or TP. First Zelda game I sold :-(

Kai Dracon

I was disappointed by the dungeon design, I didn't find most of them really clever. The "levels" before each temples were too obvious. They were not natural looking. For the first time it didn't feel like a world to me. It felt more like several Mario levels slapped together. I don't have any attachment for the world created, the story was crap, no mythology (Maybe because it's supposed to be the first one), no changing atmosphere like in aLttP, OoT, MM or TP. First Zelda game I sold :-(

Well, I guess that's where personal taste comes in. I thought the story and mythology was fairly well done and actually an improvement in style and subtlety from most of the previous games.

I would agree that the overworld regions where not as natural as something that was a single big overworld might seem, but on the other hand, I didn't really care. It was play mechanics and design that interested me, so that's why I liked them.

There's no problem with simply not liking the game's style.

Marlowe89

There's no problem with simply not liking the game's style.

In that case, I didn't like the style presented by the overworld, whether it was the lack of islands in the horrifyingly dull sky or the surface that - while otherwise fine, even if I wasn't personally too hot on the linear structure - SHOULD have been interconnected as opposed to feeling like three bigger versions of Mario 64 levels. I still genuinely feel like a major theme the entire series was originally built around is the concept of a connected and natural-feeling world; it further supplements the pivotal idea of exploration in Zelda.

Skyward Sword is a great game, but I don't think a lot of the issues it has (including even issues with the overworld) are merely a result of the "Zelda cycle". Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, definitely, but with SS I feel like the concerns are a bit more genuine than that. I agree that they're not game-breaking or even necessarily all that bad on the game's own merits, but to me they're actually substantial in some form and not just a cry of "IT'S TOO KIDDY, MORE REALISM PLZ" or vice-versa.

And shit, I know it's a nitpick but I really really miss the passing day-night system. Please bring that back, Nintendo.

Myriadis

I think I already stated somewhere that I really love this game, and everyone else in my family who played it loved it, too.
I think they took the complaints from previous games and fixed them, but also unfortunately added some new ones. They fixed the problem that Money is useless in Zelda games (seriously, I was farming that stuff to be able to afford something!), using items just in the dungeon and then barely again, Bosses that are way too easy, no Boss Rush and that you only found rupees and heart pieces in treasure chests. They clearly listened to the complaints and fixed them. I just don't understand why they removed the ability to skip any cutscene on the first playthrough (subsequent ones allow you to skip them), this message that pops up whenever you pick up loot the first time, Fi appearing out more to state something obvious and making it quite linear.

Skyward Sword looks good, has an excellent soundtrack, the best boss fights since Ocarina of Time, wonderful dungeons, lots of little nice details and secrets and I really loved the motion controls. Some fetch quests were annoying, but I still liked some, like the stuff you have to do right before the second and third dungeon and the sacred realms.
This game has some excellent stuff, but also some flaws that could've been easily avoided. One of the better Zelda games.

The Zelda cycle doesn't exist. People who like Wind Waker now didn't hate it when it came out. A lot of people were upset by it's visual style upon announcement, but that's a different thing. People just use the Zelda Cycle as a way to dismiss opinions.

Seronei

Some impressions from me after playing it to after getting the
Master Sword
The game is very good but filled with frustrating and terribly designed moments. Ghirganim swordfights are terribly unfun. Dungeon design is great but it doesn't feel like there is a world, also shit ton of "backtracking", you'd think they would be able to put in some more environments. Motion control range from frustrating to OK, increased immersion sometimes but then you get pulled out of it when it fails and combat often just degrades into waggling like a mad man. I don't know if it's me imagining things, but it feels like there's delay on everything you do. For example pressing the buttons for backflip then it takes 0.5 seconds or so before link reacts, which leads to frustrating moments were you get hit even though you think you dodged.

Also I can't believe the harp even made it into the game, it's barely even usable and even when it works it's incredible tedious. The wind waker would have made much more sense.
And don't get me started on pointless text like you get the pick up animation for everything again after you start playing, get shit explained to you when you make a mistake and just want to hurry up and try again.

Nothing makes you angrier than feeling like you died not because of something you did wrong but because the controls doesn't do what you want them to do, Skyward Sword fails at that a lot. I hope they let you use normal controls in the next zelda, I don't feel like the motion controls helped the game at all.

With all this said I still think the game is excellent, this was mostly me venting my frustration for the times it doesn't work.

leroidys

The Zelda cycle doesn't exist. People who like Wind Waker now didn't hate it when it came out. A lot of people were upset by it's visual style upon announcement, but that's a different thing. People just use the Zelda Cycle as a way to dismiss opinions.

I agree. I don't understand how a game not receiving unanimous praise from its fan base or some vocal people giving incoherent reasons for disliking it is somehow concrete evidence of some sort of "cycle". Every single game that has ever been released has had such reactions. The fact that there are seemingly illegitimate complaints does not negate the legitimate ones. It is an extremely tenuous argument at best.

Top Bottom