• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

beast786

irfan said:
Awesome, but buddy worry about your own cricket. Too bad a lot of the test nations wont even come to your country .. lmao.

Well I dont care if they go to pakistan or not. Because going to pakistan wont change a 4-0 with 2 X inning defeat. ;p

artist

Banned
beast786 said:
Well I dont care if they go to pakistan or not. Because going to pakistan wont change a 4-0 with 2 X inning defeat. ;p
No, not talking about India not going to Pakistan. Even teams like Bangladesh and Zimbabwe refusing to go there, besides I'd take a 10-0 with 10 innings defeat over the fixing you guys got going .. haha

Hard to come back after that, huh?

beast786

irfan said:
No, not talking about India not going to Pakistan. Even teams like Bangladesh and Zimbabwe refusing to go there, besides I'd take a 10-0 with 10 innings defeat over the fixing you guys got going .. haha

Hard to come back after that, huh?

I guess you got your wish with the inning defeat. In fact two of them.

I am not much of a drama about which countries go where or whatever soap opera my wife watches. It is about cricket . And I cant imagine when was the last time Pakistan ever got 0-4 in a test with couple of inning defeats.

Meadows

Banned
irfan said:
Yup, like I said earlier I'd take a 10-0 with 10 innings defeat over the fixing you guys got going .. ;)

Chill out mate, it's not his fault his team's got a corruption problem! Looking forward to England going there this winter, brave buggers!

beast786

Meadows said:
Chill out mate, it's not his fault his team's got a corruption problem! Looking forward to England going there this winter, brave buggers!

If indians fans wanted are most proud about the England series was not having corruption. Then congratulations.

beast786

irfan said:
Yup, like I said earlier I'd take a 10-0 with 10 innings defeat over the fixing you guys got going .. ;)

If they would have played 10 times. Your wish would have come to truth. 4-0 white wash happens once in a life time.

artist

Banned
beast786 said:
If indians fans wanted are most proud about the England series was not having corruption. Then congratulations.
Yup, I'll gladly be a honest Bangladesh over a corrupt Pakistan any day.

artist

Banned
master15 said:
Christ, trust Irfan to shift attention from an Indian thumping to typical nonsensical bullshit.

Give it a rest...
Already admitted that the thumping was deserved every bit of it, read it bro before jumping to baseless conclusions. Its the typical Pakistani bullshit that is shitting up the last page.

artist

Banned
beast786 said:
And india in this series would have taken that in a heart beat.

true story ;p
Not by being sell-outs though.

If you want to keep this useless tirade going, PM me and I'll keep continuing to own you there.

beast786

irfan said:
Not by being sell-outs though.

If you want to keep this useless tirade going, PM me and I'll keep continuing to own you there.

What tirade? I am talking about cricket . You are talking about soap opera.

Actually they did sell it out. It cant be any cheaper than 4-0 with 2 inning defeats?

And yes, you are really owning me about bringing corruption.. lol. Too bad the 4-0 and 2 inning defeat wont change much of it. And yes, you can PM me also.

artist

Banned
beast786 said:
What tirade? I am talking about cricket . You are talking about soap opera.

Actually they did sell it out. It cant be any cheaper than 4-0 with 2 inning defeats?

And yes, you are really owning me about bringing corruption.. lol. Too bad the 4-0 and 2 inning defeat wont change much of it. And yes, you can PM me also.
Yes. Dancing around the Indian dismal performance was your tirade, too bad thats the only joy you can get right now given the way Pakistani cricket is ..

Also quite a convenient definition of "sell-out" you got there. I bet thats the exact same reason the Pakistani cricketers use when selling themselves like cheap whores and robbing their nation and fans. What is really concerning is that you have absolutely no issue with it, bravo.

beast786

irfan said:
Yes. Dancing around the Indian dismal performance was your tirade, too bad thats the only joy you can get right now given the way Pakistani cricket is ..

Also quite a convenient definition of "sell-out" you got there. I bet thats the exact same reason the Pakistani cricketers use when selling themselves like cheap whores and robbing their nation and fans. What is really concerning is that you have absolutely no issue with it, bravo.

So pakistan went 1-3 after selling themself like "cheap whores".

And India went 0-4 by being a "cheap whores"

Hmmm..

Sounds like your whore is much cheap and giving. In fact. Such cheapness has never been accomplished before by anyone in england IN THE FIELD OF CRICKET.

params7

Banned
beast786 said:
So pakistan went 1-3 after selling themself like "cheap whores".

And India went 0-4 by being a "cheap whores"

Hmmm..

Sounds like your whore is much cheap and giving. In fact. Such cheapness has never been accomplished before by anyone in england IN THE FIELD OF CRICKET.

But these "cheap whores" always defeat you in World Cups. lol despite being the official regulator of the fixing business in cricket today you couldn't buy the cheap whores..infact, they repeatedly keep buying you.

u mad?

legend166

Arguing over whether Pakistani cricket is more corrupt than Indian cricket is like Steve Jobs arguing with Bill Gates about who has more money. Surely, Gates has more but at the end of the day they are both stinking rich.

tri_willy

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Thought Aus where in some trouble, guess not. Few new guys and Watson getting shit done. Dhussey saving again as well.

shiet! i saw the aussie scorecard and thought they played such a shit innings... then i just arrive home and see sri lanka getting rolled for 105... mussey anchoring innings again. pitch must be a spinners one

nice debut by lyon, fellow south aussie ;p

tri_willy

damn the bets at start of test were reasonable, 3.85 for sri lanka and 3.45 for aussies... definitely going to be a win loss result here

artist

Banned
legend166 said:
Arguing over whether Pakistani cricket is more corrupt than Indian cricket is like Steve Jobs arguing with Bill Gates about who has more money. Surely, Gates has more but at the end of the day they are both stinking rich.
Idiotic analogy, just like that Pakistani's ...

It would only make sense if Indian cricketers were match fixing ..

beast786

params7 said:
But these "cheap whores" always defeat you in World Cups. lol despite being the official regulator of the fixing business in cricket today you couldn't buy the cheap whores..infact, they repeatedly keep buying you.

u mad?

lol did you read my orignal post?

Does this guy looks mad to you?

bhangra.gif

As per who beats who... another lol

Tests: Pakistan (12-9-37)
ODIs: Pakistan (69-47-4)

That deserves another

bhangra.gif

beast786

irfan said:
Who won the last world cup? Who owned Pakistan in the ass in this world cup semi-final?

bhangra.gif

Well, we know what happened when the pitches are not dead. Oh I think I know.

4-0 with 2 , inning defeats.

But, congrats to india for world cup. No question about it.

Still doesnt change...

Tests: Pakistan (12-9-37)
ODIs: Pakistan (69-47-4)

bhangra.gif

beast786

irfan said:
lol

Looks like Pakistanis are not even leaving this series go without match-fixing. Runouts in tests :D

and Won.

lol. Match fixing stuff... I am glad that is the only thing you keep bringing up.

India White wash 4-0 with 2 inning defeats and gets ripped in 1st OD1.

Irfran's comeback: Oh well.. you know pakistan match fixing..

The funny part is india has its own scandals.. lol

lol

Here is preview for the next conversation..

Beast: India another horrible defeat 2nd OD1.
Irfan: Well, pakistan in past year blah blah about match fixing..

lol

I hope both of you guys cut it out. It is getting kind of pathetic.

irfan - Dude, this blip in form is nothing compared to what we had to endure in the 90s. Don't let it rankle. Let it go. And you are going to complaing about match fixing while supporting a team that had Azhar and Jadeja in it? A cricket team that might have been the first to be involved in match fixing?

beast786 - Seriously? You get your rocks off by feeling happy about some other team's victories/defeats?

beast786

whatsinaname said:
beast786 - Seriously? You get your rocks off by feeling happy about some other team's victories/defeats?

But that is the best part about India/Pak rivalry. I am pretty sure we are both having fun and nothing malicious.

And yes, as a pakistan fan. India defeat can be sometimes more enjoyable than Pakistan victories. ;P

It is just clean fun between irfan and I.

artist

Banned
whatsinaname said:
irfan - Dude, this blip in form is nothing compared to what we had to endure in the 90s. Don't let it rankle. Let it go. And you are going to complaing about match fixing while supporting a team that had Azhar and Jadeja in it? A cricket team that might have been the first to be involved in match fixing?
Not really. Didnt a lot of Pakistani former players hint that fixing was going since a while, Tilakaratne admitting that it was going on since a long time .. I was probably the first to call for Azhar's head when the news broke ..

Anyway my point is the only happiness Pakistanis can get right now is India losing. Quite bitter actually, sounds like they dont have a lot of things to look forward to irl ;)

beast786

irfan said:
Anyway my point is the only happiness Pakistanis can get right now is India losing. Quite bitter actually, sounds like they dont have a lot of things to look forward to irl ;)

Well, at least there is some happiness. Either beating Zimbabwe or seeing India loose in the worst fashion ever in first class cricket.

I mean the indian beating is in historic proportions. How can anyting right now be more historic and enjoyable than that?

But like I have said in the early post. It seems things are getting better for india. At least no inning defeats in the last two matches they have played ;P

mclem

Entertaining stuff for the England v India ODI. Very close, rain on the way, they work out that England are behind on D-L by a couple of runs. India stall, spending lots of time setting the field... and rain comes. India vanish quickly, but as the English batsman walk off, the rain suddenly stops - they head back out, but India's nowhere to be found.

Eventually they get them all back out, and on the next over, England get a lot, are now *ahead* on a couple of runs, and the rain starts again! In the space of one over, attitudes to the rain got *very* different.

AAK

This match should end in a tie. Neither team deserves to lose.

And beast786, you take this game way too seriously.

artist

Banned
England won the last ODI, nice debut by Bairstow. At the moment, they're playing like No.1 and like they can do nothing wrong.

Even day for SL-Aus test, I think Australia are ahead though.

In THE only other "important" news in world cricket, Azharuddin's son died yesterday in an unfortunate accident.

Top Bottom