• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

artist

Banned
Not really, its not as bad as fixing matches. England already beat India 4-0 .. looking forward to rebuilding the team.

snoopen

Can't believe brad Hogg got into the t20 international side. Need to have a rule for youth, no over 30s I reckon.

And Marsh? What does he need to do to get dropped. Dead wood.

beast786

This must be torture for Indian fans. Australia just destroying them this series.

Oh they are used it. In fact I heard reports of bringing back Azharuddin and ajay. At least those guys lost but made some extra money on the side. Both keeping the loosing and fixing tradition.

I kinda tuned out of the match when i saw Ashwin come on after 4 overs. I like watching competitive cricket but it's pretty obvious India can't provide that.

beast786

I love watching clarke. He has some mean aggressiveness with him. I also want tandulkar to get his 100. He has been a class act.

Mr_Moogle

Australia have vastly improved since last summer but its hard to really gauge because India have been so bloody awful and not remotely competitive. If this is how they play overseas they surely don't deserve to be ranked second.

Dizzan

MINI Member
Australia have vastly improved since last summer but its hard to really gauge because India have been so bloody awful and not remotely competitive. If this is how they play overseas they surely don't deserve to be ranked second.

Australia was also very strong against NZ. I don't think they are best in the world but they are certainly playing well and will challenge most teams.

Windies tour will be interesting. Always a challenge playing over there

This is gonna be a looooooooong day for the bowlers.

Excellent shot for the 150 there

Worried tomorrow for England, now without 2 strike bowlers on an even flatter pitch than last week.

I suspect we're going to have to hope that we bat first and find some form, somehow

midonnay

I think I heard that clarke's average was 46 before the series started.....and its now about 50.

the polite thing to do is to send a bouquet or something.

Muglh.gif

Another massive score from Pup. Keep up the great work.

Edit. Nice drop
Terrible time for the Indians. Butterfingers.

artist

Banned
What? I expected 600/3 declared with Puppy getting his triple .. well bowled Yadav.

And Whatmore .. please dont take up coaching a team which has a tradition of fixing matches .. plus you dont need to worry about your life either!

Punter goes, well played Punter, best knock of the Australian innings easily.

Zapages

What? I expected 600/3 declared with Puppy getting his triple .. well bowled Yadav.

And Whatmore .. please dont take up coaching a team which has a tradition of fixing matches .. plus you dont need to worry about your life either!

Punter goes, well played Punter, best knock of the Australian innings easily.

Hey Irfan did you forget that majority of the corruption in cricket stems from India and their Indian bookies... Also Azhuridean, does that ring a bell. I guess not.

In all seriousness, your constant blabering about Match fixing is getting tiresome. They were caught for spot fixing and it was Azhuridean who did the match fixing.

beast786

Hey Irfan did you forget that majority of the corruption in cricket stems from India and their Indian bookies... Also Azhuridean, does that ring a bell. I guess not.

In all seriousness, your constant blabering about Match fixing is getting tiresome. They were caught for spot fixing and it was Azhuridean who did the match fixing.

That is exactly is why he does not realize how everyone is laughing at him. And for some reason he just does not get it at all.

But then again, after all these rows of inning defeats and its players begging for dead wickets so they can at least achieve a draw, hey I would lose my mind also.

artist

Banned

I do not know of any Azhuridean, was he the brother of Dean Jones? I know of Azharuddin and he was rightly banned for life unlike Pakistani players who can still come back. Indian bookies, bookies from SA, Pakistan, bookies are everywhere just like mafia. Do you want me to complain about Pakistan giving safe haven to Bin Laden? No, right ... that is seriously off topic from cricket.

But yeah, I'm seriously concerned for Whatmore taking up a potential life threatening job. I hope he doesnt. Perfect that I hit some nerves, I know that troll beast786 (FYI 786 is of no significance!) now on my ignore list is rolling in his bed. Atleast I see him post right after me, I just dont get to read his filth. :)

beast786

I do not know of any Azhuridean, was he the brother of Dean Jones? I know of Azharuddin and he was rightly banned for life unlike Pakistani players who can still come back. Indian bookies, bookies from SA, Pakistan, bookies are everywhere just like mafia. Do you want me to complain about Pakistan giving safe haven to Bin Laden? No, right ...

But yeah, I'm seriously concerned for Whatmore taking up a potential life threatening job. I hope he doesnt.

First it was "quakes, corruptions etc" now this.

Must be "hardcore indian" thing lol

If this is what indian have left. I am praying that they wont get another inning defeat. God knows what will happen to them.

First it was "quakes, corruptions etc" now this.

Must be "hardcore indian" thing lol

If this is what indian have left. I am praying that they wont get another inning defeat. God knows what will happen to them.

Anyway I hope India can at least threaten a draw this time.

Top Bottom