• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New and Improved Cricket Thread© - Now Roadblock Free!

Grug

tri_willy said:
wow... just what england needed... bring on katich i say!!!

I miss Stuart Clark.

Could really go some of his perfect length balls nipping around the top of off stump.

Fucking Hauritz...

Yeah, this game might be getting away from Australia. Great partnership forming and looks like KP is warming up. Hauritz appears out of his depth to me. Clark would be useful right about now.

Grug said:
Pitch more lifeless than Michael Jackson.

:/

Heh, Hilfenhaus with the breakthrough. Still maintain they should have played Clark ahead of Hauritz, but now Aus are into the vulnerable side of England's batting.

Grug

Syth_Blade22 said:
Guys, Gilmore Girls is on channel 9!

These guys know how to combat the cricket and tour de

I don't mind Gilmore Girls. :lol

My girlfriend watches the Saturday night marathon on Foxtel as a reward for putting up with me watching the footy first.

The dialogue is so pretentious and forced in that show... its hilarious.

Plus I'd happily do both Rory and Lorelei. Preferably at the same time. :lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Grug said:
I don't mind Gilmore Girls. :lol

My girlfriend watches the Saturday night marathon as a reward for putting up with me watching the footy first.

The dialogue is so pretentious and forced in that show... its hilarious.

I use to use it as an escape when it was on on sunday afternoons when Essendon used to get thrashed every weekend :( flick over at half time instead.

How'd collingwood get out? My nets not loading cric info atm.

Grug

Syth_Blade22 said:
I use to use it as an escape when it was on on sunday afternoons when Essendon used to get thrashed every weekend :( flick over at half time instead.

How'd collingwood get out? My nets not loading cric info atm.

Peach of a ball from Hilfy, edged it, Haddin took a nice catch diving to his right.

Grug

hahahaouw.jpg

Courtesy of the boys at BigFooty. :lol

HolyCheck

idahoblue said:
Now that the Tour stage is over, yes.

Anything happen worth noting? No SBS2 yet.. need to get around to that very very soon.

Katich, 1 over but nice looking bowling.

Dead Man

Syth_Blade22 said:
Anything happen worth noting? No SBS2 yet.. need to get around to that very very soon.

Katich, 1 over but nice looking bowling.
Not really, good final sprint, the rest of the stage was pretty slow. Beautiful countryside though.

mclem

That looks like you're suggesting that the catch is the failure, rather than the shot.

Hoping we can scrape a score past 300, but things are definitely winding up out there.

Grug

336/7 at stumps.

Commentators gave the day to Australia (marginally). I'm not so sure.

330+ not a bad start for England. Let's call it a tie.

HolyCheck

Grug said:
LOL @ his peachfuzz "beard". If you can't grow a proper one, don't bother.

The best part about this is your edit to add extra insult :p

A good first day overall, woulda put it down to an easy England win if it wasn't for the last handful of overs.

Now for magils comments, i hope he's pleased as punch.

legend166

I fell asleep around an hour into the second session. Trying to stay awake with the flu sucks.

Siddle's ball to get Prior was an dead set gem.

Also, why are there no poms in this thread?

master15

legend166 said:
Also, why are there no poms in this thread?

After last series they seem not to "care" about the Ashes anymore. Seriously I can't recall many English being even in the WC thread...

LOL @ Broad. Please someone gif him being spanked by Singh for 6 sixes!

santouras

Stuart MacGill is a terrible commentator. Has to be the most biased, blatantly one sided drivel I've ever heard

actually I'll also say the only person who might equal him is Nassar Hussain

Top Bottom