• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The new iPad |OT|

The last iPad 2 I had seemed to have a slightly cooler screen, and I must admit I preferred it to the previous warmer ones I went through... but I'm not too concerned.

just noted the colour difference in the pine wood in ibooks. Its very yellowy on the new ipad. The old colour is better.

Lying? doing it wrong? You're an idiot.
It is a tough situation. You offended him pretty badly with that comment about the PDF. Clearly he spent a great deal of effort on these forums discussing how speedy this new device is before it even shipped. Why put him on the spot like that by claiming it wasn't? Are you more justified than he just because you own one?

Learn to think before you post.

My retina-if-I-squint iPad should be arriving later today. I'm glad I got clearance to work from home a few days before the bosses realized why.

It is a tough situation. You offended him pretty badly with that comment about the PDF. Clearly he spent a great deal of effort on these forums discussing how speedy this new device is before it even shipped. Why put him on the spot like that by claiming it wasn't? Are you more justified than he just because you own one?

Learn to think before you post.

I have an iPad 3 in front of me. hmmmm what were you saying?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
How do you download pdfs right to ibooks? Its not an app I've ever really used.

If you're viewing a PDF online, tap the middle of the screen and a "Open In" button will be visible in the top right. Click it and choose iBooks when it's installed.

RubxQub

You guys are weird... :lol

Michan

Girlfriend's iPad just arrived. It's her birthday present, but the temptation to open up and play with this thing is just so high ><

You guys are weird... :lol

BTW, I have never been able to make out your tag. I'm hoping the high-res display on the iPad 3 will allow me to view it clearer, but would you be able to tell me what it translates to?

Good news: My iPad has been delivered!
Bad news: It's at home and I'm in work :(
Why didn't you get it delivered to your work? I lambasted a few coworkers yesterday for the same foolishness.

RubxQub

BTW, I have never been able to make out your tag. I'm hoping the high-res display on the iPad 3 will allow me to view it clearer, but would you be able to tell me what it translates to?

"I like big butts and I cannot lie"

Gowans

My god Real Racing 2 HD looks great on this.

Also I have to reevaluate again to use neogaf.com or the mobile app on the iPad again.

So have you tried your image-heavy ones in iBooks yet?

I think I'll have to sync copy over with itunes. I'll try them later. Couldn't be arsed syncing them both now

just had a look at photos on both screens (taken with d7000), to be honest, the resolution bump isn't apparent (of course I'm not holding them to my face). at a reading distance; they kind of look the same. Any closer and you feel like your squinting anyhow.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I need to walk 2 blocks down the street to the Apple Store and pick up my reserved iPad. Let me eat some breakfast here first lol

Cobano

Neo Member
Seems to be mixed reviews here. For someone who's never owned an iPad, is it worth to go with the new one or get an iPad 2 that would be a lot cheaper? I still have a week to make up my mind. But it's so weird reading how some people think the screen is beyond amazing and some think the difference is barely noticeable...

RubxQub

Everytime I hear a car driving down the road it goes to half mast. God this wait is going to suck...

iPhone 4S got here by 11AM. Let's see if they can beat that!

My god Real Racing 2 HD looks great on this.

Also I have to reevaluate again to use neogaf.com or the mobile app on the iPad again.

Didn't realize I had real racing twoHd

grabbing the application now

For someone with an Iphone for S dictation still takes some getting used to...

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Everytime I hear a car driving down the road it goes to half mast. God this wait is going to suck...

iPhone 4S got here by 11AM. Let's see if they can beat that!

Thought you went to walmart last night?

Didn't realize I had real racing twoHd

grabbing the application now

For someone with an Iphone for S dictation still takes some getting used to...
iPhone 4s has dictation too.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Waiting for my package. Probably this afternoon.

Top Bottom