• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

there's nothing wrong with screens and if it was a screen i would have no problem admitting it cause they are easily defendable in madden. my point was that it wasn't a screen, if it was i would have scored cause all i needed was 1 blocker to help out!

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
there's nothing wrong with screens and if it was a screen i would have no problem admitting it cause they are easily defendable in madden. my point was that it wasn't a screen, if it was i would have scored cause all i needed was 1 blocker to help out!

whatever, Gore is on roids! Cheatin Niners! Goodell will hear my appeal!

i love gore. which is why it sucks that he's so injury prone in the game. i was surprised he lasted all game against you :(

also london fletcher had like fucking 14 tackles. he was all over the place!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i love gore. which is why it sucks that he's so injury prone in the game. i was surprised he lasted all game against you :(!

Try using Ahman Green,you are lucky to get two running plays in a row without an injury occurring.He can't go one game without being hurt.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Only 2 I saved were "Harrison blasting someone trying to injure them" and to show that the fumble that Tennessee had, should not have been a fumble.

Rankings should be aware of the Patriots playing 4 less minutes than anyone else. That's like. 73% of a game I missed!

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
Only 2 I saved were "Harrison blasting someone trying to injure them" and to show that the fumble that Tennessee had, should not have been a fumble.

Rankings should be aware of the Patriots playing 4 less minutes than anyone else. That's like. 73% of a game I missed!
Pats bending the rules again! That's their own fault! :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
awards are up! no one submitted highlights to me though :(

Should I submit the two QB sneaks by Konex for week 2? They were highlight worthy to me.

Matrix

Miguel said:
Game should be replayed! Konex is trying to ruin another league!

:lol

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Well we did not know. :(

I didn't even bother to save my Jacobs 75 yard run from week 2. :(
Nor did i save Turners "get the hell out of my way " catch for a TD :/

DCX

just so everyone knows: PLEASE SAVE YOUR REPLAYS THAT YOU LIKE! i'll do weekly plays of the week but i can't do it if 2 or 3 people are the only ones who submit. no fun :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX said:
Nor did i save Turners "get the hell out of my way " catch for a TD :/

DCX
Dude I wanted to save it and you said that you would. Should have told me you weren't going to bother.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Dude I wanted to save it and you said that you would. Should have told me you weren't going to bother.
I had all intentions to do it, but i just forget :p I should have just let you do it :lol

DCX

LukeSmith

Could someone please explain to me the problem with no huddle? I ran a bunch of no huddle last year and folks never bitched, I'd run out of a base set 3wr, te, rb and then build the play at the line.

Slo

LukeSmith said:
Could someone please explain to me the problem with no huddle? I ran a bunch of no huddle last year and folks never bitched, I'd run out of a base set 3wr, te, rb and then build the play at the line.

Stop rocking the boat. You'll run, run, pass, punt and you'll like it.

So much for EA getting the fucking rosters out today. Maybe by the time the Super Bowl gets here they will have the game patched and opening day rosters out so I can finally start my season.

What a bunch of tools, screw them for telling us "Saturday morning" and then blowing us off again.

Rorschach

fantasysportsguy said:
So much for EA getting the fucking rosters out today. Maybe by the time the Super Bowl gets here they will have the game patched and opening day rosters out so I can finally start my season.

What a bunch of tools, screw them for telling us "Saturday morning" and then blowing us off again.
I don't expect the patch to even hit by the end of fall (real pessimistic about that patch), but I did expect those rosters. :\

LukeSmith said:
game anyone?
Caved! I don't hate to say I told you so. :D

Rorschach

It's Lucas Oil. Stadium was just to evil for the consoles. I guess all your games are gonna be away games from now on. :\

Mrbob

Haha, that game was a hilarity of miscues. Good thing karma decided to strike in a non league game, huh? ;)

knee

I added BlueMax to my AIM, but I haven't seen him pop up. Anyone know a good way to contact him? I'm going to try PM next. I don't even have his PSN

Somnia

knee said:
I added BlueMax to my AIM, but I haven't seen him pop up. Anyone know a good way to contact him? I'm going to try PM next. I don't even have his PSN

He's in crunch mode at work right now so he is on pretty late. Shoot him a PM he'll get it.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Anyone want a game before NFL starts?

Sorry for the quit man, I didn't see a Friendly Quit option (does it only appear if you're winning?) and I just had some guests arrive for the party. gg, it was sick. :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Shawnwhann said:
dskillzhtown...where have you disappeared to?!? :(

I was knee-deep in college football yesterday and watching NFL today. I can play tonight or tomorrow.

Mrbob

Mig you didn't post the best video! Where you threw it into double coverage...my guys swiped the ball away and your wr zoomed right between both my defenders to catch it off the bounce! :lol

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Looks like I'm out of the league before it really begins. I blame FMT. Shouldn't have bought into his Jamican Voodoo Magicbeans.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Lonestar said:
Looks like I'm out of the league before it really begins. I blame FMT. Shouldn't have bought into his Jamican Voodoo Magicbeans.
Did the bike you use to pwer your internet die?

Top Bottom