• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Somnia said:
GG Wasabi. Was a close game...and damn you for taking out Palmer in the 1st/2nd quarter in BOTH of our games :lol :lol
heh, I promise, we play a game without injuries. I was totally worried about the comeback, total heart attack madden mode.

Luckily I just got trounced by Wellie that I was too relaxed by the 2nd quarter. Too good my old friend.

LukeSmith

New page, same story:
Leaving country this week, will not be back until middle of the month, if you're on my schedule for the next three games, let's get it out of the way!

LukeSmith

The Frankman said:
How do I do that via Madden? Usually I just join a lobby to play. :|

First use the guide button and send me a FR, then you go to My Online -> My Player Hub -> Address Book and you'll see me.

LukeSmith

The Frankman said:
ok done. Game set up!

Joined and it said it was no longer available, give it another go.

Don't toy with my emotions, EA!

Same error (game no longer available) as soon as I join...

Sending you an invite now.

Rorschach

Ram and I had the same problem earlier this year and I just connected directly. Worked fine after that. Not that I expect anyone else to try it because I know most of you are unwilling or unable to do so.

Just sayin'. No patch will fix that.

Rorschach said:
Ram and I had the same problem earlier this year and I just connected directly. Worked fine after that. Not that I expect anyone else to try it because I know most of you are unwilling or unable to do so.

What do you mean by direct connect? Lobby play?

Fifty

He means that he didn't use a router. He ran his ethernet straight from his modem to his PS3. At least I'm 99% sure that's what he means. In previous versions of Madden, I needed to do that against certain people. One of them was Ramirez. It's BS..and I'm unable to do it now, but hey, sometimes it's the only option.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Wellie and I played today and it was perfect. However, we weren't able to connect in the lobby last week and several other times before that. I changed nothing in my router. So who knows.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
He means that he didn't use a router. He ran his ethernet straight from his modem to his PS3. At least I'm 99% sure that's what he means. In previous versions of Madden, I needed to do that against certain people. One of them was Ramirez. It's BS..and I'm unable to do it now, but hey, sometimes it's the only option.
Yeah, that's what I meant. You can also try to reconnect at another time...sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't.

I was tempted to make a guide on how to fix your routers, but fuck it -- no one is gonna read it and everyone's convinced it's a patch thing.

GQman2121

Banned
I finally figured out how to get my game to load; I have to sign out of the PSN, then go to the exhibition screen, then back out, then sign on to my PSN, then go to the online mode.

Simple really. :(

Cloudy or Konex or who ever is fucking running the Jags, let me know when you want to knock out week 5 because I don't know how long my game is going last in it's current form.

Also, does anyone know if there's any truth behind the rumor that MS doesn't allow developers to release more than two patches for any one game? Because that's what people are saying and why we won't see anymore patches for this season’s game on either platform.

Somnia

GQman2121 said:
Also, does anyone know if there's any truth behind the rumor that MS doesn't allow developers to release more than two patches for any one game? Because that's what people are saying and why we won't see anymore patches for this season’s game on either platform.

They allow as many patches as you want, but they charge the developer/publisher after a certain number of patches. Most games get 1 patch I do believe, but Madden got 2 free patches. Or so I heard

DMczaf

GQman2121 said:
Cloudy or Konex or who ever is fucking running the Jags

computer.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Ramirez said:
Matrix, I can play that game on Tuesday at anytime! Sorry, I've been out of town and had company for the past few days.

I think I play you next as well. I have the Panthers now.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
Matrix, I can play that game on Tuesday at anytime! Sorry, I've been out of town and had company for the past few days.
Dskillz is the Panthers owner.

MWS got banned
Matrix took over the Panthers
MWS said he still wants to play, but doesn't want the cats
Dskillz and MWS switch teams

Fifty

I think we should advance to the next week tomorrow, on Tuesday.

I'm kind of frustrated that this season seems to have least regimented schedule of the seasons I can recall, but that's not a big problem. Maybe things will settle down in a week or two and we'll be able to get into a 4-5 day schedule.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
I think we should advance to the next week tomorrow, on Tuesday.

I'm kind of frustrated that this season seems to have least regimented of the seasons I can recall, but that's not a big problem. Maybe things will settle down in a week or two and we'll be able to get into a 4-5 day schedule..or maybe not.
That's partly because there's no friggin' deadlines and partly because there are about 6 inactive owners. We're just advancing weeks at random right now with the last couple of weeks averaging 7 days. The NFL schedule will be caught up with us after tonight's game!

Fifty

Rors, you and I need to get in touch with the commishes and tell them to do their job better!

Seriously, I don't have the time this year to bother people about playing their games like I did in years past. That, and we've had issues with the patch, the hurricane..people not owning the game, etc.. I think it'll be OK! It always turns out OK!!

Mrbob

Its over!

People who want to play me...looks like Friday and Saturday may be the times to get games in.

Bryan I don't know when you can play...let me know either here or IM. Denog and I have a hard time matching up because I work till about 9-9:30 eastern on mon and tues and don't want to keep him up late. Now with the Cubs in the playoffs having games Wed and Thurs night it looks like Friday is the only free time I'll have to play.

Any commishes object to team stats only being entered? :D

lol, we all know that TV is starting up again, Bob, no need to make it sound like you are a busy man. FYI, you do know that the major networks put most of their shows online for FREE. Even Dancing with the Stars!

LiveWire: available for the match. This week it's all day Monday, late Wednesday, and Friday. Saturday is good, Sunday is now becoming a no-go since it's football season, and watching 3 games in a row then trying to play Madden is tough.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WasabiKing said:
lol, we all know that TV is starting up again, Bob, no need to make it sound like you are a busy man. FYI, you do know that the major networks put most of their shows online for FREE. Even Dancing with the Stars!.

:lol

Bob,you also know the Cubs will be knocked out quickly so you will have plenty of time to play your games again.

LiveWire

WasabiKing said:
LiveWire: available for the match. This week it's all day Monday, late Wednesday, and Friday. Saturday is good, Sunday is now becoming a no-go since it's football season, and watching 3 games in a row then trying to play Madden is tough.

You free now to play?

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:

Its an issue with your NAT setups most likely. The Sony SDK is really vague about how to address it so no one does.

Rorschach

bluemax said:
Its an issue with your NAT setups most likely. The Sony SDK is really vague about how to address it so no one does.
I was gonna ask everyone for their NAT settings, but again, eh! :p

Mrbob said:
Any commishes object to team stats only being entered? :D
"Only" entered? What else would you do with them? Write them down as well as entering? That's not necessary. Just enter them if you win and make sure to enter your player stats afterward.

Don't be stupid. :|

Any commishes object to team stats only being entered?

dude come on, how hard is it to put in player stats? honestly, it can't take you that long. enter your 1 qb who passes, your RB and FB who run it, your 5 WR's who catch it, and your top 5 defensive guys. if this is taking you longer than a couple mins then just take pics of your stats pages and i will put your individual stats in for you.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dude come on, how hard is it to put in player stats? honestly, it can't take you that long. enter your 1 qb who passes, your RB and FB who run it, your 5 WR's who catch it, and your top 5 defensive guys. if this is taking you longer than a couple mins then just take pics of your stats pages and i will put your individual stats in for you.
only Top 5 Defensive guys? Wow I did everyone... :C

Also I'm offically pissed with the next-gen Madden. WTF is it with the unresponsive fair catch? I've signaled for it 3 straight games and nothing happens. Is there a 1-second time limit or something?

i do everyone too, but if you're going to complain that much about doing all your D then just do your top 5 players.

i think most people do everyone but im not going to shit my pants because you dont put down your DT who had 1 tackle

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The Frankman said:
only Top 5 Defensive guys? Wow I did everyone... :C

i usually do most of the guys. when it starts getting down to maybe guys with one tackle or a dime cornerback that has two tackles or no significant stats i might skip those.

LJ11

The Frankman said:
12 midnight. I'm pissed off because people are stupid playing Madden online. I should know This after being in 3 Madden Challenges but I'm too tolerant.

Frank, can we do this after the Steelers game, it's in OT.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whenever you want,I'm going to lose anyway :lol I might as well get it over with!

Matrix

Yea I can play now.

:lol @ rusty,you are the new Ck :p

I'm home,I'll send you the challenge.

Top Bottom