• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
isnt it easier just to check and see if the stats actually submitted after you hit the submit button? whenever it used to happen to me in previous season i would see if they didnt go in and just re-enter them in again.

Fifty

Wow, the new Cards owner must be damn good. He schooled CB's Eagles! I think we've got ourselves a ringer. Damn CB..I expect more
complaining after that loss
from you.

http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/schedule/date/gamestats.asp?lid=1307&did=123751&gid=1863254

edit: Since neither GQman or myself brought it up..I should let you guys know that I missed an EXTRA POINT in my week 6 game. Oh god.. What happened was that I moved the aim slightly to the left, but I did it before the camera panned around and kicked it before I could realize that I moved it too far!

Do not be like me! Wait for the stupid camera pan every time. No matter how much you hate it

C'mon guys, enter in the stats, I don't care how difficult it is, but this is why we play league. It's not our fault that Madden fucking dropped the ball on league stat recording, but LeagueDaddy has ALWAYS been a stop-gap. Don't let FMT's generosity in picking up the tab for LD go in vain, enter in the stats and make this shit work.

Miguel

Mrbob said:
Bryan I don't know when you can play...let me know either here or IM. Denog and I have a hard time matching up because I work till about 9-9:30 eastern on mon and tues and don't want to keep him up late. Now with the Cubs in the playoffs having games Wed and Thurs night it looks like Friday is the only free time I'll have to play.

Friday? Pfth. Hopefully, I won't be able to play you Friday.

If I do get my game in on friday, a select few in the know should weep for Mig.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Miguel said:
Friday? Pfth. Hopefully, I won't be able to play you Friday.

If I do get my game in on friday, a select few in the know should weep for Mig.

I expect you to get your game in on Friday.

No I have no idea what that means.

LiveWire

Wasabi, let's get our game in tonight, lemme know what time works best, I'll be out from 8-11PM Eastern (5-8PM Pacific) but otherwise I'm free.

LiveWire said:
Wasabi, let's get our game in tonight, lemme know what time works best, I'll be out from 8-11PM Eastern (5-8PM Pacific) but otherwise I'm free.
7 pacific is fine with me, should make it back from traffic.

LiveWire

Hey Wasabi, did you get that glitch too? All of a sudden my screen got fuzzy, and Tom Hammond was like...."Fiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrssssssstttttt aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddddd ttttttteeeeeeeennnnnnnn......" and everything was in slow motion, and my controller wouldn't respond. From what Luke described it seemed like that was happening to me.

Fuck, if it's not one goddamn glitch it's another.

Let me know if you're ready to go right now and we can restart.

I'd rather restart again than try to put together two separate halves, especially since we had the first game go out when I was up by 7.

odd, me and livewire had an excellent game going, and we're in green bay with snow, then massive slowdown. Anyone experience this? This is the first time, and I've played in snow with CK and we've never had a problem. CK is in NYC, I'm in California...

We were tied at 7.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
knee

let me know when a good time is for you. I can't play tomorrow but perhaps Friday night or in the morning on the weekend.

And I just want to say I loathe this game. So many aspects of it are just simply messed up. I absolutely regret buying this game this year. FU Tiburon. Go play NHL and see how a real sports game should be done.

Somnia

DenogginizerOS said:
knee

let me know when a good time is for you. I can't play tomorrow but perhaps Friday night or in the morning on the weekend.

And I just want to say I loathe this game. So many aspects of it are just simply messed up. I absolutely regret buying this game this year. FU Tiburon. Go play NHL and see how a real sports game should be done.

I can play you anytime after 10pm cst on Friday night or in the morning on Saturday if you want for our week 6 game Denogg.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PS3 firmware update or Madden patch update? wtf

Time to boot Konex :p

Fifty

It won't LET you download the patch (which happens automatically)? That's crazy. Between that and GQman's ridiculous way he has to sign on the game, we're seeing some unprecedentedly weird glitches here.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ramirez said:
My path back to the winning side will come swift and hard in Minnesota. Be prepared True!

When you bring your team to Minnesota all the pressure is on you. It's a guaranteed win for you. Are you gonna be the guy that messes up so bad that I walk all over you?

Are you?

Rorschach

Damnit, Konex! I guess I'll have to take the Jags to the Superbowl.

bluemax said:
What's the deal with Zep? Do I have a week 6 opponent?
Supposedly, he was gonna start playing after the week of the 19th, but for sure after the 29th.

He also said he would input his stats

i got em right here..i'll do it after the marlins game

but never did.

I wouldn't count on either of those things. Just think of it as bye for now. :\

If he wants, he can come in here and call us all "homos" again like we're filled in on his situation.

DMczaf

Rorschach said:
If he wants, he can come in here and call us all "homos" again like we're filled in on his situation.

:lol

Anyways, Roster Update #6 info! (I'm loving these weekly updates!)

Update should be up Saturday morning.

http://www.pastapadre.com/3904/madden-09-roster-update-6-details

Transactions
QB Caleb Hanie – Added to Bears
HB DeDe Dorsey – Released to Free Agents
HB Cedric Benson – Signs with Bengals
FB Darian Barnes – Released by Bills
FB Corey McIntyre – Signs with Bills
WR Cliff Russell – Released to Free Agents/Removed
WR Glenn Martinez – Signs with Broncos
CB B.J. Sams – Released by Chiefs
WR Mark Bradley – Signs with Chiefs
WR Marques Hagans – Released by Chiefs
WR Kevin Robinson – Released by Chiefs
LB Weston Dacus – Signs with Chiefs
P Ben Graham – Released by Jets
CB Hank Poteat – Signs with Jets
CB Aaron Glenn – Added to Saints
QB Joey Harrington – Signs with Saints
HB Gary Russell – Signs with Steelers
LB Colin Allred – Added to Titans
T Richard Collier – Retires
HB Danny Ware – Added to FA
CB Geoff Pope – Added to FA
SS Antwain Spann – Added to FA
WR Brandon Rideau – Added to FA
WR Maurice Price – Added to FA

Ratings Up
LB Paul Posluszny – Bills – 82 to 84
WR Steve Breaston – Cardinals – 74 to 75
K Nick Folk – Cowboys – 89 to 91
DT Kris Jenkins – Jets – 92 to 93
T Gosder Cherilus – Lions – 74 to 77
FS Nick Collins – Packers – 86 to 87
WR Muhsin Muhammad – Panthers – 85 to 87
DT Justin Bannan – Ravens – 81 to 83
S Jim Leonhard – Ravens – 79 to 80
WR Derrick Mason – Ravens – 89 to 91
WR Ashley Lelie – Raiders – 73 to 75
CB Chris Johnson – Raiders – 66 to 70
DE Kalimba Edwards – Raiders – 79 to 82
WR Johnnie Lee Higgins – Raiders – 72 to 74
HB Michael Bush – Raiders – 80 to 81
QB Jason Campbell – Redskins – 86 to 87
S Chris Horton – Redskins – 70 to 74
HB Deuce McAllister – Saints – 83 to 85
QB Drew Brees – Saints – 94 to 95
TE John Carlson – Seahawks – 76 to 77
LB LaMarr Woodley – Steelers – 82 to 83
HB Steve Slaton – Texans – 79 to 80
LB Zac Diles – Texans – 74 to 76

Ratings Down
LT Jason Peters – Bills – 97 to 96
QB JP Losman – Bills – 79 to 77
DE Corey Williams – Browns – 90 to 89
CB Eric Green – Cardinals – 83 to 81
QB Matt Leinart – Cardinals – 85 to 82
G Kris Dielman – Chargers – 94 to 92
LB Zach Thomas – Cowboys – 94 to 93
CB Terence Newman – Cowboys - 95 to 94
HB Ryan Grant – Packers – 87 to 86
DT Tommy Kelly – Raiders – 91 to 87
WR Javon Walker – Raiders – 87 to 83
WR Ronald Curry – Raiders – 81 to 76
C Brett Romberg – Rams – 79 to 74
TE Jeremy Shockey – Saints – 95 to 94
CB Kelly Jennings – Seahawks – 88 to 87
DE Darryl Tapp – Seahawks – 83 to 78
C Justin Hartwig – Steelers – 85 to 82
LT Marvel Smith – Steelers – 87 to 84
RT Willie Colon – Steelers – 83 to 80
QB Vince Young – Titans – 88 to 83
CB Cedric Griffin – Vikings – 83 to 82
FB Thomas Tapeh – Vikings – 84 to 82

Injuries
DE Cullen Jenkins – Packers – IR
HB Rashard Mendenhall – Steelers – IR
RG Kendall Simmons – Steelers – IR
SS C.C. Brown – Texans - IR

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"HB Steve Slaton – Texans – 79 to 80"

whooo baby steps!

DMczaf

Why the hell are the Raiders and Texans getting more weekly Upgrades than the Bucs!

We're winning games, Tiburon! Your producers even went to the Packers/Bucs game last week!

Matrix

Cause they feel sorry for us...duh!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Why the hell are the Raiders and Texans getting more weekly Upgrades than the Bucs!

We're winning games, Tiburon! Your producers even went to the Packers/Bucs game last week!
:lol Consider yourself lucky. I know some guys on your team that need downgrades. :p

What I don't understand is why guys that have been sucking (Lelie) get upgrades and guys that have been good (Kelly/Warren/Miller) get nothing or downgrades.

EA dartboard strikes again! >:|

[edit]

My #2 WR is now 75 :lol
Oh well, at least my top WR is still higher rated than last year...a whole 83 points!

After last patch I go unscathed this week. Thank God. Suprisingly I have been passing well with Cassel, makes me wonder what I could've done with Eli.

:D

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fellas, I will be away for the weekend and will be back Monday.

Maybe by then I can play Shawn, since Frank won't play me at all.

Cloudy

Banned
Ok, I tried it w/o my router and I got the update. I can play tonight :D

I'll be home by 10et and I can get 2 or 3 games in..

Matrix

So it took you this long to decide to try it without a router...silly Konex :lol

Cloudy said:
Ok, I tried it w/o my router and I got the update. I can play tonight :D

I'll be home by 10et and I can get 2 or 3 games in..
Good, I got your message about 10 PM tonight.
Maybe by then I can play Shawn, since Frank won't play me at all.
Jesus, I just said I wanted to catch up and play Cloudy first.

Top Bottom