• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bluemax,you still here?

edit - still watching the UH football game

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:D

Ok give me 5 more mins and I'll see you online.

You're home.

Matrix

bluemax

Banned
Quick question, if a player is hurt in real life but still on my Madden roster can I use them? I forgot the rule on this. I didn't use Merriman last week but he was still on my roster.

LukeSmith

bluemax said:
Quick question, if a player is hurt in real life but still on my Madden roster can I use them? I forgot the rule on this. I didn't use Merriman last week but he was still on my roster.

You can use him.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
why is merriman still on the roster? EA has taken other people on IR out already!
More like why is Instant Replay challenges so spotty? Guy in my online game had a receiver with what looked to be BOTH feet out and it was called a catch. IR challenge said inconclusive. :C

EDIT: Shouldn't the first post in the thread be re-edited to show owner changes? And maybe PSN/XBL IDs?

2nd EDIT: Cloudy setup the game, I'm TheFrankman86. In 10 minutes I'm going to put a landrush on you!!! :D

Matrix

GG bluemax,I couldn't stop Gates all game and your running wore me down.Got so lucky with that first onside kick recovery,my first ever.

*sigh* Another close loss.

bluemax

Banned
Matrix said:
GG bluemax,I couldn't stop Gates all game and your running wore me down.Got so lucky with that first onside kick recovery,my first ever.

*sigh* Another close loss.

That 56 yard FG that you kicked was probably a bad idea, I got 33 yards on the return. If you'd punted you might've pinned me deep. Still Gates was unstoppable, 2 20+ yard runs after catches and that one awesome catch in traffic as well.

I had enough success running early on that I felt I could keep going too it and it worked more as the game went on. Two 20+ yard runs in the fourth. I'm a bit disappointed in my pass coverage in the fourth, I think I should've brought more pressure as that worked early on.

GG, Johnson is a beast.

Also Merriman total non factor when I put him in in the second half 1 tackle and I think Karmically he caused Phillips to get hurt and be out for awhile. Phillips was a beast with 3 sacks at that point and 6 total tackles, ended up with only 1 more tackle.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Okay, am I taking the Panthers are what? I will swap the Cards for them, no problem.

If so what schedule will I have?

Rorschach

dskillzhtown said:
Okay, am I taking the Panthers are what? I will swap the Cards for them, no problem.

If so what schedule will I have?
You'd have the Panthers' current schedule.

Week 5 Pittsburgh Steelers Ramirez
Week 6 at Cleveland Browns FragileEagle
Week 7 Greenbay Packers Wasabiking
Week 8 Philadelphia Eagles ColdBlooded33
Week 9 at Chicago Bears Mrbob2k6
Week 10 Cincinnati Bengals Somnia
Week 11 at Washington Redskins DJ Demon J
Week 12 St. Louis Rams BigZep
Week 13 Minnesota Vikings Truelize
Week 14 at Greenbay Packers Wasabiking
Week 15 at San Francisco 49ers frenchmovietheme
Week 16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers dmczaf

You'd also inherit the record. I'll do it now if you really want to make the switch.

LukeSmith

Shawnwhann said:
GG Luke, defense played lights out picking off Manning all game. Good luck the rest of the way!

Yes, my dedication to the 360 version has led to much rust on this lesser version of the game. GG Shawn.

Fifty

Then follow his lead and don't ruin our morale! We need to be strong..now more than ever. Don't bad mouth the version of the game that we're sticking with! It's not excuse for losing.

Rorschach

Half of the week 5 games played! \o/

FrenchMovieTheme said:
superior version perhaps, not superior league. 360 league had to reset because of people not playing or something. :(
(And RROD...hence the title change :p)

Rorschach

LJ11 said:
Frank, whenever you get caught up let me know so we can get this week 5 game in.
If you guys can get the game done before he can get those earlier games in, do it. He doesn't have to do them in order at this point. It'll help us wrap up the current week sooner.

LJ11

Rorschach said:
If you guys can get the game done before he can get those earlier games in, do it. He doesn't have to do them in order at this point. It'll help us wrap up the current week sooner.

Yeah, Konex is the hold up and reading through this thread made me think he was playing him tonight.

Rorschach

Konex is on this page asking for a "non-deadbeat" opponent. I'm guessing they just haven't been able to contact each other. If you guys are able to play and they can't arrange something, then just play the week 5 game.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
what is konex's PSN?
Cloudystrife.

I've been trying to contact him, he isn't answering his AIM.

Sent him a friend request. I'm not crazy about playing the same guy back-to-back. But I'll do it if he doesn't answer within 30 minutes.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Rorschach said:
You'd have the Panthers' current schedule.

Week 5 Pittsburgh Steelers Ramirez
Week 6 at Cleveland Browns FragileEagle
Week 7 Greenbay Packers Wasabiking
Week 8 Philadelphia Eagles ColdBlooded33
Week 9 at Chicago Bears Mrbob2k6
Week 10 Cincinnati Bengals Somnia
Week 11 at Washington Redskins DJ Demon J
Week 12 St. Louis Rams BigZep
Week 13 Minnesota Vikings Truelize
Week 14 at Greenbay Packers Wasabiking
Week 15 at San Francisco 49ers frenchmovietheme
Week 16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers dmczaf

You'd also inherit the record. I'll do it now if you really want to make the switch.

Go ahead and do it.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
frankman im talking to konex he said he is signing onto AIM right now to talk to you
He's not at his computer. He still hasn't answered my FR online either.

EDIT: Now he exited AIM completely.

Rorschach

The Frankman said:
PM to Cloudy sent.

ok hate to nag but who owns who now? Just wondering since the 1st post is waaayyy not correct now.
Only three teams have changed owners. Panthers, Cards, and Pats. All the user names are next to their team names on your schedule, btw.

Updated list from the OP:

1. FMT - 49ers
2. DMczaf - Buccaneers
3. Somnia - bengals
4. CB - Eagles
5. Rors - Raiders
6. Fifty - Ravens
7. LJ11 - Bills
8. Luke - Colts
9. Truelize - Vikings
10. Matrix - Texans
11. Miguel - Saints