• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Fifty

I've got a busy night tonight! Gotta carb up beforehand! If I lose both of them, I might suddenly not like this year's edition of Madden.

Mrbob

Hopefully you don't lose the same way you lost to me in our Tenessee/Indy matchup from last year. :lol

DCX said:
i'll play you tomorrow night as i too, play Fiddy tonight.

DCX

All right that's cool.

LukeSmith

Mrbob said:
Use league daddy for season 2 and just require team stats to be entered by the winning team.

Problem solved.

Individual stats are overrated anyway. I don't pay attention to them. Just Ws and Ls!

Makes sense. You don't want anyone to know you're a cheesy fuck at TE? :lol

Rorschach

LukeSmith said:
Makes sense. You don't want anyone to know you're a cheesy fuck at TE? :lol
VW-OhSnap.gif

Mrbob

:lol

Oh shit.

It is on now.

Passing proficiency is not cheese! Can't help I'm a visionary on the field chucking the ball without ever having an overrated offense at my disposal to score points with!

LukeSmith

Week 6 at Miami Dolphins frenchmovietheme
Week 7 at Philadelphia Eagles ColdBlooded33
Week 8 at New England Patriots TheFrankman86
Week 9 New York Jets TJ Denogginizer

I want each and every one of you.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Mrbob said:
DCX i jest! Maybe! :D

I'm playing fiddy tonight....dcx and dskillz when can you play our games? Can't be right now either.

Oh and I might hang around for another season if I don't have to enter league daddy stats. Too much work.

I can play tomorrow night. I will hit you on AIM tomorrow.

LukeSmith said:

Tonight at 12 good for you?

Somnia

Well...dskillz and I are restarting our game. Got to 5 minutes left in the 4th he was up 24-14 and just kicked off to me. Game disconnected and only gave us the option to end game =(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:

careful what you ask for friend! what time?

CB3

LukeSmith said:
Frankman is tonight. I have to do laundry and cook dinner because I am not married.
I can probably go around 745 pacific?

alright just post here

Somnia

GG dskillz...talk about a defensive battle in the second game. I swore neither of us were going to score for the longest time.

edit: Good thing we paused and entered stats early since it locked up :D

CB3

LukeSmith said:
16% this is bullshit. Do you have 360 verison, as well?

nope. my firmware updated really fast. it should be going faster than that. just post when its done i guess

Rorschach

Well, it's probably too late now that it's 30%, but if it was going that slow and you were at ~15%, I would have restarted. Only took me a couple of mins to download and a couple more to install.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Somnia said:
GG dskillz...talk about a defensive battle in the second game. I swore neither of us were going to score for the longest time.

edit: Good thing we paused and entered stats early since it locked up :D

It was a verrrry ugly game.

Julius Peppers had a monster game with 2 sacks and a INT.

Mrbob

I chose that angle because it looked the best! Yeah you told me your safety strafed and sprinted at the same time but I didn't see him open till the last second. Still made the play where you almost got the sack! Still slinging to the tune of 14 of 15 completions! :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
MWS Natural I sent you a PSN friend invite what time is good for you? I cant play from 8-10 pm eastern tomorrow.I'm free before that and after 10 pm eastern.

If that's not good,let me know what times you could play this week?

I'm also free to lose now if you're around.

Rorschach

Dangit, Konex, I was saying to take the stats paused since the game was over. After you say "ok", I go to the john and come back to find the camera back on the field... so lucky that didn't freeze.

Matrix said:
MWS Natural I sent you a PSN friend invite what time is good for you? I cant play from 8-10 pm eastern tomorrow.I'm free before that and after 10 pm eastern.

If that's not good,let me know what times you could play this week?

I'm also free to lose now if you're around.

I'm off tommorow so we can play anytime after I wake up, which will probably be after 12noon EST. Just hit me up on aim. I usually check the thread twice a day though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll check aim if you don't respond to this MWS,but I can play at 2:30 est today if you can?

Matrix

Cool,2:30 it is.I'll await your invite since you're the home team.

BryanI

Hey guys,

I just saw that someone else has taken over the Browns. I totally understand--launching Resistance 2 has taken up more time than I thought. Just not enough time in the day right now. The league is freakin' awesome--thanks so for letting me participate.

--Bryan

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Congrats Guy's, Resistance 2 is going to be horrible because of you guys. We'll get to the 3rd level, and the game will start flashing "DCX TOOK MY TEAM" all over the screen. It'll then melt the PS3 into marshmallow creme.

Thanks alot duders.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Where!

Good thing we chose PS3 league! If I hadn't quite, and we were on 360, I just had a RROD. PS3 SAVED!

Matrix

Matrix

MWS Natural said:
gg...I don't understand why so many of you dive. Diving and hitting a defender = fumble 50% of the time in this game lol.

The 2nd catch with WR I did dive because I had no timeouts and I was trying to down the ball as quick as possible so I could line up and attempt to get a couple more pass plays off or at least spike the ball....I had no clue the fumble % was that high doing that,cause I normally don't dive in the game.The Bush fumble I didn't dive,it was stripped.I was in your red zone.That hurt soooo bad.

Matrix said:
The 2nd catch with WR I did dive because I had no timeouts and I was trying to down the ball as quick as possible so I could line up and attempt to get a couple more pass plays off or at least spike the ball....I had no clue the fumble % was that high doing that,cause I normally don't dive in the game.The Bush fumble I didn't dive,it was stripped.I was in your red zone.That hurt soooo bad.

Yeah just from looking at the user videos posted in this thread I seen so many people dive then fumble while hitting another player it's crazy. The Bush fumble should have been a facemask but it really had no effect on the game because I went 3 and out on the ensuing drive.

Somnia

BryanI said:
Hey guys,

I just saw that someone else has taken over the Browns. I totally understand--launching Resistance 2 has taken up more time than I thought. Just not enough time in the day right now. The league is freakin' awesome--thanks so for letting me participate.

--Bryan

Maybe next year! But then again you'll be busy with Ratchet :D and then Resistance 3...and then psn expansions...how do you guys sleep heh

Hey Lone, since you're not in the league any more, can you not troll the thread?

So who's Browns now?

truelize: sorry man, you name the time and I will try to work with your schedule. I avoid Sunday cause, well, real FOOTBALL.

Top Bottom