• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

LJ11

LukeSmith said:
I'm home now. I'll check the thread. Earlier is better than later in tonight's case. Let me know what works for you, LJ

Dude, my internet is down/fucked. My phone isn't working either, I've got one of those bundle deals, so I think it's my box. I'm riding off my neighbors connection right now and the signal is weak as hell. I'm free the entire weekend so whatever works for you, sorry man.

Edit: They're going to send a tech out tomorrow morning, so hopefully I'm back in business by the afternoon.

LukeSmith

LJ11 said:
Dude, my internet is down/fucked. My phone isn't working either, I've got one of those bundle deals, so I think it's my box. I'm riding off my neighbors connection right now and the signal is weak as hell. I'm free the entire weekend so whatever works for you, sorry man.

Edit: They're going to send a tech out tomorrow morning, so hopefully I'm back in business by the afternoon.

No worries LJ, sorry to hear you had problems. We can sync up tomorrow for you inevitable revenge for game 1!

Rorschach

Wish I could have saved that Hall TD. First the erased KR and now this. T_T

Dunno what's up. Maybe it's me. Kept signing me out even though I'm connected directly...

Gonna try some stuff. We weren't compatible before either, FMT. Hope we're not completely incompatible.

well rors kicked my ass twice but got DC twice.

i wish i could be upset on how shitty my lines are but its like watching the real niners: medicore pass protection, decent run defense, horrible pressure on the qb without blitzing.

also i dont know wtf is up with my receivers but they seem to not want to run their routes. an out route is an anticipation route and needs to be thrown before the receiver makes his break. i do this, and what happens? he keeps on goin straight for an easy pick by the DB!

then in another case the play breaks down and my guy is just running straight, so i throw it, and he then cuts to the left! my qb still throws straight and bam, picked!

p.s. rors had a pr TD on me :(

I'm pretty free today to help some games get played. The standings are ridiculous with respect to the amount of ties in the playoff contenders (especially AFC side). Feel free to ping me on AIM and I'll help shore up the standings.

Ramirez

Wellington said:
Ramirez, if you want to get your Dolphins game in we can give it a shot (if we can connect).

Same for you Fifty.

Hmm, I know the Giants game starts soon, but I'm here if you want to try.

LJ11

DenogginizerOS said:
LJ,
You want to beat me now to avenge the real-life loss?

Dude, I have huge headache and haven't eaten a thing since 10am. I'm going to run out and grab some food, can you play around 7pm? I need some air...

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
LJ11 said:
Dude, I have huge headache and haven't eaten a thing since 10am. I'm going to run out and grab some food, can you play around 7pm? I need some air...
We'll see. Daylight savings is messing with me and my family. We are hungry and I need to prepare dinner. I'll be around on AIM.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DCX said:
We still good for tonight?

DCX

Good for tonight? We were scheduled to play at 5:30 est. You messaged me at 5:20 and then disappeared man. Where did you go? I replied 8 minutes later, waited for about 15 and played MrBob instead.
Was AIM not working for you? Did you get my messages?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FMT,you around? I can play now

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K,you're home.

Going on.

Matrix

:lol

GG FMT you killed me,but I'm so sick of this game and it's laggy net code.I felt it all game,you seemed to have no issues at all :(

And wtf at your robo scrambling QB TD pass...f-ing a

you had lag?! that was the most lag free game ive played all year, couldn't tell a difference between it and playing single player.

yeah that was kind of a bogus game. i know on both of my long TD's they were flukes. that robo qb one was hilarious, breaks 2 tackles and then the deep throw, which you might have picked but i think you were diving as the lineman and it switched you to a CB.

adios reggie bust!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
you had lag?! that was the most lag free game ive played all year, couldn't tell a difference between it and playing single player.

yeah that was kind of a bogus game. i know on both of my long TD's they were flukes. that robo qb one was hilarious, breaks 2 tackles and then the deep throw, which you might have picked but i think you were diving as the lineman and it switched you to a CB.

adios reggie bust!

I had it all game,it wasn't the worst Ive had,but where it hurt me most on D was that little dump off pass I think to Gore where I think you scored a td.I felt like I was running in mud and couldn't get get control of my players to tackle.I'm not going to blame the lag on me losing,you outplayed me big time and would have won no matter what.On the O side of the ball it was just enough to make my passes shitty and I kept under throwing everything.I should have just thrown deep all game,I was having no success on slants or anything else.

Yea that robo QB which I was in shock you didn't get sacked,I even took control to try to tackle and it didn't work,so I switched over to CB and I went into a dive animation.It was over after that and ughhh that reggie bush fumble in your red zone ...oh wait and my 30 yard fg miss....GOOD TIMES!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i need help from anyone to beat miguel. please help me friends!

p.s. rors if you want to try around 10:00 i can play
Yessum. I'll check here at 10 to see if you're still game.

see rors! we can play through a full game :D

anyhow, gg. i went for 2 because i knew with those timeouts and that time you could get into position comfortably with a tie game, but if i had a 1 point lead you might force things as it would have been a loss otherwise.

the only thing that pissed me off were my dropped ints on your first drive, one was thrown right to my guy all alone in the flats! then i missed another easy int on a tip drill.

oh, that wasn't the only thing that pissed me off. me jumping offsides like an idiot cost me 4 pts :X

welp.... its all over friends. the dream is dead! (unless miguel basically loses out!)

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
see rors! we can play through a full game :D

anyhow, gg. i went for 2 because i knew with those timeouts and that time you could get into position comfortably with a tie game, but if i had a 1 point lead you might force things as it would have been a loss otherwise.

the only thing that pissed me off were my dropped ints on your first drive, one was thrown right to my guy all alone in the flats! then i missed another easy int on a tip drill.

oh, that wasn't the only thing that pissed me off. me jumping offsides like an idiot cost me 4 pts :X

welp.... its all over friends. the dream is dead! (unless miguel basically loses out!)
GG...this time I played through my router...go figure. :| I guess Madden just wanted a close game!

And yeah, I was gonna mention those dropped ints. The second one I wasn't even throwing in that direction, but that's JRuss' trademark. First one was a total bonhead play that should have resulted in a pick, but at least one of your guys made up for that by jetpacking and swatting the ball on that surefire TD.

What got me was the overthrown/thrown in wrong direction passes and the dropped catches...especially the Watkins and Higgins ones that would have been TDs. I hate my receivers. :\ 'cept Miller! You can't press Miller, baby! :D

[edit] Oh and your OL holding me...I got tacked on a couple of plays. :lol Fuck those guys!

Top Bottom