• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Rorschach

DenogginizerOS said:
So, who has the Doo-fins?
knee.

For the new page:

FrenchMovieTheme said:
NEW PEOPLE TO THE LEAGUE!
The first thing your league members need to do is to register at LeagueDaddy. After they have registered and logged in to LeagueDaddy, they can join your league by going to the following link:

Link: http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/join/?lid=1307
Password: "alexsmith" (without the quotes)

When members join your league, you and the other commissioners in your league will receive a notification via email. You can then go to [ Configure Teams ] and assign the new members to their teams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez,when are you free to play?

got a PM out to him.

remember guys the league only really opened up last year, it is a holiday weekend as well. we'll get the ball rolling!

although we still haven't heard from Mig and aside from mig there is still an open team which we need to fill!

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
got a PM out to him.

remember guys the league only really opened up last year, it is a holiday weekend as well. we'll get the ball rolling!

although we still haven't heard from Mig and aside from mig there is still an open team which we need to fill!
Any word on the patch?

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
got a PM out to him.

Hi, chummmmmmmmmmmmmmp!

DMczaf

071223_adams.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
dskillz, did you sign up at leaguedaddy? i didn't see your name there so i could assign the cards to you :(

I signed up this morning, atleast I thought I did. I will try again

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anyone up for a practice game? I need to practice with the shitty classic camera grrrrr

GQman2121

Banned
Zep said:
i'll play when I can get everyone else off..

Can't wait for the FIOS man!

You'll love FIOS Zep. Limited HD channels, but the connection speeds are fast as shit. Michael Bay is no lier.

Rorschach

Anyone want to play? I'm afraid to ask because everyone always ends up pissed for some reason, but I need to try out this new playbook!

Matrix

I'll play you Rors,I'll really get blown out this time cause of the camera,but I still need the practice.

You can host.

Matrix

K im coming on now.

Rorschach

Sorry, Matrix. I let the replay run because I wanted to see if we get disconnected. You were on classic cam, right?

EVERYONE: SKIP REVIEW REPLAYS. DON'T LET A FRAME GO OFF. IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL GET DISCONNECTED! Just keep hitting X.

Matrix

God damn EA!

I looked in,didn't I? :(

Also I cant believe I gave up that Konex like td to you on 4th and long.

Yea I was on classic.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
God damn EA!

I looked in,didn't I? :(
Yeah...he had incredible balance. :lol As soon as his foot looked like he was going out, he stepped back in. Damn booth reviews!

Also I cant believe I gave up that Konex like td to you on 4th and long.

Yea I was on classic.
I couldn't believe he was so open. :lol

Damn AWalt had that only int...forgot he can't throw like that.

Matrix

Maybe Dm is on drugs,he usually doesn't do stuff like that.

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
gg dm, but there's no need to run up the score and pass the entire 4th quarter with a big lead. come on dude!

I was playing it safe most of the game, and I almost gave up that huge lead because of it! I wasn't giving it up, not this time!

AND THE GAME FROZE AT THE POST GAME REPORT! Fuck this!

uh, i think the lead is safe when i've thrown 7 picks and you have a 30 to 7 lead with 3 minutes left in the 4th.

but anyhow, my game is frozen at the post game report replay thingie. anyone know how to get it out of this funk? i remember mine and cb's game froze after an injury and rors said if both people keep pressing start it will return. you still at that menu DM? try pressing start a bunch or circle and lets see

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
uh, i think the lead is safe when i've thrown 7 picks and you have a 30 to 7 lead with 3 minutes left in the 4th.

but anyhow, my game is frozen at the post game report replay thingie. anyone know how to get it out of this funk? i remember mine and cb's game froze after an injury and rors said if both people keep pressing start it will return. you still at that menu DM? try pressing start a bunch or circle and lets see
Nope...the post game one has no out that I know of. :(

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I'm still here, press circle :|

i checked on other boards and some other people have had this issue but there is no known fix for it aside from the patch which EA confirms this bug fix is in.

well, dont matter to me what you want to do DM. i dont blame you if you dont want to play again, that was an ass kickin! but i dont know what to do about the stats. i KIND of remember some of the stats. the main one being 6 picks with JTO :lol

holy crap i can't play with him until they update it. i take partial blame for some of those picks but jesus its like he infects the WR's to not run proper routes. seriously on 3 of the 6 picks i was throwing in or out, as the route is designed, and my guys would keep running straight. ive never seen this happen with alex!

the best INT was when DM's lb started to jump before i even pushed the button to throw (or thats what it seemed like). but DM had 2 sweet user picks that i can only tip my hat to.

of course the one time im going to get a pick its coming right to michael lewis, no one around, and he just drops it.

i wish i had a qb of jgars talents :(

ps ive been pressing start and circle also

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
alright, when do you want to replay?

Tonight.

And just in case the game does that again to us, let's take down the stats a few secs before the end of the game :lol

lol alright, lets get the word out.

people, just cause the game RIGHT BEFORE IT ENDS to get the stats! this is the first time in 30+ games that this has happened but it just sucks ass that we played that whole game and cant get the stats.

DMczaf

The worst part about losing those stats is that I'm NEVER going to put that type of game up with Hilliard ever again.

100+ yards, 3 TDs....he wont even do that for the SEASON.

well not now! i'm going to double team him everytime and take my chances with nate vs. joey!

unrelated to madden, do you know if NBA live and NHL are going to have NCAA's setup for leagues? i see the nhl 09 demo is up.... maybe its time for a change in nba too!

Matrix

What a cluster fuck :(

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I am all over NHL 09. And Tiger Woods is damn good this year as well. How EA and Tiburon could screw up Madden so much in a year when it seems EA is really getting their act together really makes me scratch my head.

DMczaf

DenogginizerOS said:
I am all over NHL 09. And Tiger Woods is damn good this year as well. How EA and Tiburon could screw up Madden so much in a year when it seems EA is really getting their act together really makes me scratch my head.

I would love to see EA Canada take a shot at Madden/NCAA. Looking at NHL, FIFA, and even NBA Live (Seriously, look at the shit that is 07 and then videos of 09. They don't even look like the same series) this year, Tiburon looks like a joke.

Matrix

DMczaf said:
1.20 Patch will save us all!

WW1.20D

It better,I have no idea what I'm going to do if they don't fix the action camera glitch.I'm not playing a whole season on classic >_<

DMczaf

Matrix said:
It better,I have no idea what I'm going to do if they don't fix the action camera glitch.I'm not playing a whole season on classic >_<

If I can tough it out, so can you!

Action Cam +1!

Top Bottom