• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Official Madden Season 12 Thread: LD come back... you can blame it all on me!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Zep grrrr

Never count on a Philly fan to help you out :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why was it shitty? lag? lack of action cam?

You throwing 5 fing ints...I guess you have taken the place of Miguel :p

from the fact that trent green played i take it grandma bulger was destroyed!

it was only a 17-14 game though. the ones you hate to lose. thank you rors!

Why do you care you haven't made it through an entire season yet.

maybe if the game were better i would :D

Matrix

Truelize said:
:lol Why do you care you haven't made it through an entire season yet.

:lol

p.s. also i would have finished the last season (got a good chunk done) if it weren't for my shitty xbox 360 dying out for a 2nd time.

the mistakes of the past will be eliminated with ps3!

DMczaf

Also, I'm taking my Bulls back in 2K9!

Ebony and Ivory will live on...through me!

When are we playing our rematch, FMT!

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. also i would have finished the last season (got a good chunk done) if it weren't for my shitty xbox 360 dying out for a 2nd time.

the mistakes of the past will be eliminated with ps3!

So are buying 2k9 on the PS3? I MUST HAVE PEOPLE TO PLAY....I cant go back to my broken 360 days.

Zep

Banned
Matrix said:
Why was it shitty? lag? lack of action cam?

You throwing 5 fing ints...I guess you have taken the place of Miguel :p

Yea, 3 of them were "zep you're a fuckin idiot kill yourself" INT's...The other 2 were rors DBs flying through the air making miraculous
bullshit
plays..

Still I didn't deserve to win that game..Wasted defensive effort.

i will honestly never buy another sports game for xbox 360 unless the performance issues between the 360 and ps3 version is so much in favor of the 360 that i have no other option

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i will honestly never buy another sports game for xbox 360 unless the performance issues between the 360 and ps3 version is so much in favor of the 360 that i have no other option

Thats my line of thinking at this point *Highhh Fiveee*

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yo, whoever is the Saints I will be back home on Monday, anytime after that is good!

Sucks we couldn't get all teams, oh well!

DMczaf

I try to do the right thing, and the football gods spit in my face.

But I'd do it again. This league needs standards! No more empty stat games!

Rorschach

DMczaf said:

You're a hero. I take back my "beat dm!" comments. :\

Good job fmt!

Matrix

DMczaf said:

We need to put a * next to Fmt's W.

Somnia

True, I work 1PM-930PM CST on Tuesday when you get back and I work 9am-530pm CST wednesday...shoot me a PM when you can play (include your time zone) so we can get our game in when you get back :D

Cloudy

Banned
DCX and I just encountered a huge glitch. I went for it on 4th down and somehow had the ball back on offense on my 20 IIRC :lol

Obviously I punted the ball back to him :p

Oh and Ryan had like 8 picks. LULZ :D

DCX

DCX
This game is a broken. 9 ints . yeah fucking 9, some were " i dont give two shits anymore " throws but most were borderline bullshit. Of course my D drops 4 ints. Great way to start this shit season. March on to Season two with the Cowboys. :lol

DCX

DCX

DCX
Cloudy said:
DCX and I just encountered a huge glitch. I went for it on 4th down and somehow had the ball back on offense on my 20 IIRC :lol

Obviously I punted the ball back to him :p

Oh and Ryan had like 8 picks. LULZ :D
Don't get me started on that bullshit. He kicked a FG, missed it, and got a first and 10 from the 43! Ran a minute of the clock, the game was broken, the whole fucking game...

DCX

Cloudy

Banned
I wasn't trying to screw u. I was looking to punt on first down but I guess you don't see punt plays unless it's 4th down.

Rorschach

Cloudy, my good man. You enter both team stats if you win. It's a new rule and it's on the front page. You each still do player stats, though.

DCX

DCX
Cloudy said:
I wasn't trying to screw u. I was looking to punt on first down but I guess you don't see punt plays unless it's 4th down.
I aint mad at you...it's the game...despite 9 ints, you scored 21 and 14 on offense :lol :lol :lol I should have lost by 57pts! I would get to the 40 and it would just auto int. It's the most bizarre feeling in the world! Tipped ints, broken torso i can't see but i'm still going to ints, just crazy shit and again my guys make excellent breaks on the ball and nothing, stone hands...same old Madden :/

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
wow im gone like 2 days and i have no idea whats going on.

league started already?

Somnia

CB3 said:
wow im gone like 2 days and i have no idea whats going on.

league started already?

Yes sir! Though a lot of us have been out of town and some are still out of town for these first few days.

i started it friday since some people maybe home this weekend due to the holiday. no dead set schedule to get week 1 games in, i know probably half the league hasn't even looked in on it yet. plus we have the issue of the 2 "unclaimed" teams.

miguel is hereby banned from all future leagues! HEREBY!

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i started it friday since some people maybe home this weekend due to the holiday. no dead set schedule to get week 1 games in, i know probably half the league hasn't even looked in on it yet. plus we have the issue of the 2 "unclaimed" teams.

Who are the unclaimed teams btw? Just wondering what the plan is with those teams if we get no one for em.

And now that this patch is nearly out the door, I figured I’d drop some more good news… We have officially started building the TOTALLY FREE “Sim Madden Gamer” DLC pack, which includes Accelerated Clock, a “Classic” Controller Configuration, CPU Sliders, and Community Gamerpics for 360. I’ll state again that there’s no promise that this goes through, but we have nearly every one of these features actually ‘done’ internally, so now we have to figure out how to get Microsoft and Sony to allow us to release them.

very cool of EA to do that if it goes through.... although the stuff should have been in from the get-go!

now EA release a free DLC patch for online franchise mode. DO IT!!!!

Rorschach

Somnia said:
Who are the unclaimed teams btw?
It can be any team that is left, but the placeholders for now are the Saints and the Panthers. If you have dependable friends that want in, they'd be welcome (I think). :p

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I sent him a message. :\

Somnia

Rorschach said:
It can be any team that is left, but the placeholders for now are the Saints and the Panthers. If you have dependable friends that want in, they'd be welcome (I think). :p

I don't have anyone sadly =( Was mainly wondering because I'm scheduled up against the Panthers later in my season and thought they were one of the placeholders is all :D

Top Bottom