• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Not to distract from this comedic Conversation we have going on here, but got damn the NFC wild card race is fucking crazy. With Cowboys winnning, we have 4 7-7 teams going for the wildcard, including me. Slo, Please Deliver a loss to Azyuma this week :) I really need to win the next 2 games, both of which are wild card teams. Shits getting tense.

HG, im gonna have to beat you this next game :) Sorry. And Azyuma, after that im gonna have to take you down in my revenge game for earlier in the season. Just the way its gotta be.

Days of our lives now continues.

Fifty

Ramirez said:
That's how we like it though!

1025097087564w.jpg

Andokuky

Banned
Ramirez said:
LoL,I knew you'd deny it,which is why I didn't wanna bring it up in the first place.You're full of shit is all I can say,I also loved how much Quarter defense you played against me,2 WRs formation,call out the Quarter D!

But whatever,you and I both know you did it,thats all that matters friend
thumbs-up.jpg

You might have hit your TE a few times on the play,all I know is that it was always with Lelie,the TE, and some other WR on the right side,then Lelie would go across the middle or it would be a PA where Lelie would go deep,it's not about me needing to better my defense,it's about you havin some balls and not running the same 3 plays every time,kthx.

Well see again you're running your mouth and again you're wrong. I only hit the TE once, I only had 5 completions. The play you're whining about has Lelie across the middle, I don't have a PA play where Lelie goes deep.

What is there to deny? Explain how Lelie has 4 catches, 1 deep, one across the middle for a TD and one comeback, then one more across the middle and that is abusing a play where I converted loads of 3rd downs. Shit I went 5 for 19 passing you fucking woman, if I were abusing some super money play don't you think I'd have a better passer rating than 41?

Again, you have a team rated 91 and my only guess is you just finally got tired of sucking ass at the game. Either that or the loss made you retarded. Which is it?

CB3

Heh i played Ando earlier in the season. He beat me but i dont remember him being cheap. It was more of my offence not showing up as the cause of my loss if i remember right rather than him being cheap.

Edit: :lol oh shit, maybe i was wrong

Lelie, Ashley 4 119 2
Thats 4 receptions, 119 yards, 2 TD's. :lol Sorry Ando, didnt mean to bring out more but the stats dont lie.

Dont hate me

thumbs-up.jpg

Andokuky

Banned
ColdBlooded33 said:
Heh i played Ando earlier in the season. He beat me but i dont remember him being cheap. It was more of my offence not showing up as the cause of my loss if i remember right rather than him being cheap.

I think I have changed playbooks since our game, you're the Chargers right?

I love the bunch formation in this playbook and I don't hesitate to use it but there's simply nothing for him to be whining about here. He lost because he couldn't stop the run and couldn't do shit on offense. Not because I completed the same play twice.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Mrbob said:
If the passes are lobbed it should make said passes prime position to be picked off.....

Not all of us have a championship defense like you do that doesn't get called for PIs when they get into position for picks by slamming my players on the ground.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR HORSE SHIT PLAYERS BOB. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE. 11 INTS THROWN ON THE YEAR, THREE CAME IN MY GAME WITH YOU. SOMETHING IS WRONG. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

WHERE IS THE MADDEN LEAGUE SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICY!?

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Not all of us have a championship defense like you do that doesn't get called for PIs when they get into position for picks by slamming my players on the ground.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR HORSE SHIT PLAYERS BOB. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE. 11 INTS THROWN ON THE YEAR, THREE CAME IN MY GAME WITH YOU. SOMETHING IS WRONG. FUCKING BULLSHIT.

WHERE IS THE MADDEN LEAGUE SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICY!?
It was thrown out the window, remember?

Ramirez

I don't have a PA play where Lelie goes deep.

And on that note,I'm going to end the conversation,I guess I was totally imagining things! :lol

And dude,what's with all the name calling,feeling defensive? :p

And yea I got tired of sucking ass at the game...cuz I mean the game being 10-7 practically ALL game just screams that I'm totally shitty at the game...good point,I'm fed up of sucking,you nailed it buddy!

Andokuky

Banned
Ramirez said:
And on that note,I'm going to end the conversation,I guess I was totally imagining things! :lol

Still waiting for your reply about how 4 catches using 3 different plays is cheesing.

And dude,what's with all the name calling,feeling defensive? :p

Dude, what's with all the whining? Just accept I am a better player. Shit I scored like 40 on you in the first QUARTER of our first game and could have put up 70 if I didn't start pounding the ball. I just think it's funny when people are seriously whining about a game. If you saw the last few seconds of my Vikes game I think someone like you would have popped a blood vessel and died.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I would like everyone to look up my week 9 game against Ando the bshitter who cant type in his own stats.

I threw for a whopping 99 total yards and I threw 1 int

Now look at what he did with his team against me.

I have no other words.

Andokuky

Banned
Does it bother you that I mentioned something THAT bad?

Again, wasn't even complaining about it, even said it's just my fault for not stopping it. Get over it. You sound like even more of a bitch than Ramirez.

Ramirez

Who is whining friend?I just called you out on your tendancy to call the same play,if you notice the few times I actually have complained about losing it's because people run the same plays...Fifty beat my brains out and I said nothing,I don't even recall saying anything the last time you beat me,just so happens that this game you fell in love with a couple of passing plays,heh...I don't mind losing,but I do mind people running the same play on me over and over and over,yes,you only had 5 receptions,but Townsend,who was guarding Lelie had 5 deflections,you threw to him ALOT,and it was the same couple of plays,that's all I'm saying.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nah see heres how im a bitch,season 2 dont look foward to it,go find a new league.

Week 3 you didnt enter stats,you didnt enter stats against Slo,you didnt enter stats against me,you cant follow simple fucking rules and you whine after every fucking loss.

I pull up stats to prove that 1.I didnt cheese you and 2.You cheesed me if anything with your PA TE bs that everyone knows about.

Andokuky

Banned
So now I am not converting ridiculous amounts of 3rd down passes using the same plays, I am just using them over and over and you're deflecting them? And you're still whining?

I finished 5 for 19 because Plummer overthrew everything and I refused to throw it to Rod Smith anymore after he dropped an easy TD. I doubt if you won the game you'd be crying like this. The 4th quarter conversion I got to Lelie probably just pissed to off because he was double covered but oh well, shit happens.

Andokuky

Banned
Matrix said:
Nah see heres how im a bitch,season 2 dont look foward to it,go find a new league.

Week 3 you didnt enter stats,you didnt enter stats against Slo,you didnt enter stats against me,you cant follow simple fucking rules and you whine after every fucking loss.

I pull up stats to prove that 1.I didnt cheese you and 2.You cheesed me if anything with your PA TE bs that everyone knows about.

I've got the stats against Slo on paper, just gotta find it. I've already emailed week 3's stats to the commish over a week ago, if he didn't put them in it's not my fault as the stats are locked. Anything else you wanna talk out of your ass about guy or are you done?

I've got 6 losses and the only ones I have complained about was the Slo loss which he himself admitted was complete crap and the Colts game which should have ended in a tie. You're on a roll of stupidity tonight junior, keep it up.

Ramirez

And you're still whining?

LoL,it might be whining if I hadn't of had multiple people tell me you've cheesed them as well,it's a legitimate complaint it would seem!It's not so much as of the now I'm worried about,my season was over long ago,I just don't want to be bothered havin to play cheeseheads in season 2.

Matrix

Andokuky said:
I've got the stats against Slo on paper, just gotta find it. I've already emailed week 3's stats to the commish over a week ago, if he didn't put them in it's not my fault as the stats are locked. Anything else you wanna talk out of your ass about guy or are you done?

I've got 6 losses and the only ones I have complained about was the Slo loss which he himself admitted was complete crap and the Colts game which should have ended in a tie. You're on a roll of stupidity tonight junior, keep it up.

Stats for your own team are locked? Nope sorry douche,are you too retarded to type them in yourself or just lazy?

Im on a roll of stupidity,you cant respond or back up your comments after you called me out.Also wtf didnt you enter your stats against me? Come on go on and explain yourself,take a look at our game stats and explain yourself.

You cant.

CB3

Matrix said:
Stats for your own team are locked? Nope sorry douche,are you too retarded to type them in yourself or just lazy?

Im on a roll of stupidity,you cant respond or back up your comments after you called me out.Also wtf didnt you enter your stats against me? Come on go on and explain yourself,take a look at our game stats and explain yourself.

You cant.
Matrix gives the big FU!
lwfinger4ai.jpg

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I really wish you could all see each other and just fight like men... this crying is getting tired, i love drama but damn so what.... everyone just needs to

normal_hello-STFU.jpg

Andokuky

Banned
Matrix said:

You cant.

Said across the top of the page stats have been locked by the commisioner and gave me errors every time I clicked on Denver Broncos stats. Would have entered them in myself but after 2-3 times of doing all the stats and submitting them then getting a time out page I decided to jot them down and send them to the commish, like he told me to smart guy. He hasn't submitted them yet and after my move I am on a new PC and don't have the stats any more. So if you want to continue to cry and cry about those stats do it to FMT.

I posted right after our game about not entering my stats. You know why, and now you know why the other 2 weeks haven't been entered. So out of 6 losses I have not entered stats once and will enter the other stats when I find them. You're absolutely right, I obviously whine and refuse to enter stats when I lose. That explains why I entered them fine the other 4 times.

How exactly am I going to back my comments up about your passes? Stats show catches and yards and TD and etc etc not what type of pass it was. Are you this serious about your reputation online that the slightest slip that in one game you relied on one type of pass for most of your passing offense really changes you into a 6 year old girl with a skinned knee? Fuck I wasn't even talking to you guy, shut the fuck up.

CB3

Andokuky said:
Said across the top of the page stats have been locked by the commisioner and gave me errors every time I clicked on Denver Broncos stats. Would have entered them in myself but after 2-3 times of doing all the stats and submitting them then getting a time out page I decided to jot them down and send them to the commish, like he told me to smart guy. He hasn't submitted them yet and after my move I am on a new PC and don't have the stats any more. So if you want to continue to cry and cry about those stats do it to FMT.

I posted right after our game about not entering my stats. You know why, and now you know why the other 2 weeks haven't been entered. So out of 6 losses I have not entered stats once and will enter the other stats when I find them. You're absolutely right, I obviously whine and refuse to enter stats when I lose. That explains why I entered them fine the other 4 times.

How exactly am I going to back my comments up about your passes? Stats show catches and yards and TD and etc etc not what type of pass it was. Are you this serious about your reputation online that the slightest slip that in one game you relied on one type of pass for most of your passing offense really changes you into a 6 year old girl with a skinned knee? Fuck I wasn't even talking to you guy, shut the fuck up.

Oooooo....
Matrix, you know what to do...
image6qw.gif

Matrix

Ando's in season 2...this madden vet is out.

Ive had enough of this low class punk.

How_To_Calm.jpg

WHOA! everybody needs to coooooooooooooooooool out! (and if anyone gets where that reference is from you are a champion in my eyes)

but seriously, relax fellas. lets not let our emotions get the best of us, save that for the playoffs!

i dont mind getting all of this stuff out in the open (discussing the game), but if you think someone is cheesing you let me know. dont get into a big argument here and bring other people into it, there is no need for that. remember, its just a game! we are playing to have fun, not to pick fights!

Andokuky

Banned
Matrix said:
Ando's in season 2...this madden vet is out.

Ive had enough of this low class punk.

I am? I don't even remember posting in the season 2 interest thread.

I don't think you're serious about dropping out but if you are that's pretty sad :lol

CB3

FrenchMovieTheme said:
How_To_Calm.jpg

WHOA! everybody needs to coooooooooooooooooool out! (and if anyone gets where that reference is from you are a champion in my eyes)

but seriously, relax fellas. lets not let our emotions get the best of us, save that for the playoffs!

i dont mind getting all of this stuff out in the open (discussing the game), but if you think someone is cheesing you let me know. dont get into a big argument here and bring other people into it, there is no need for that. remember, its just a game! we are playing to have fun, not to pick fights!

FUCK THAT! MOSH!!!!!!!

Fifty

k-collina.jpg

Yeah I'm blowing the whistle on this. I think we need to cool our jets when this becomes too serious and not just fun.(the drama)

Ramirez

:lol

I'm sorry ladies,I shouldn't of said anything,not that big of a deal to me,I didn't know I would unleash a monster who went on a name calling rant every other post :p

:lol I missed a lot while I was at work. So uhh yeah I lost today...I'm not upset but I am also not happy either but it was a loss I can handle since I have plenty wins to fall back on. I want to play another game against you CP whenever your bored or something. I won't lose next time either...

Matrix

Id just like to apologize to the members of the league that play straight up win or lose and dont talk shit about other people,you guys are the class acts of this league.

I'm dissapointed that I let Ando's words get to me.I was able to let his not entering the stats after our game slide,cause at the time I thought he was a decent guy who made a mistake and I felt like doing a favor for FMT by taking down the Broncos stats...clearly I was wrong about him.

If anyone honestly thinks I cheese in league games or lob my ways to victory,please tell me cause Ive played close to 200 games this year and thats not even including all my games in madden last year and no one has said anything to me these past two years.If I have lobbed my way to victories against you please let me know,cause I will not throw deep anymore at all.

I always considered a lob to be when you throw the ball straight up in the air amongst a group of players and your TE/WR jumps up to catch a floater and I simply dont play that way and never have.My game has always been about deep slot posts/corner posts and leading my WR's deep and launching the ball with Carr.

I'm truly done with this fight,I just wanted to apologize and get some honest answers from some of you.

NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OSCAR DM!?

Matrix

iceDragon7 said:
Audience_standing_ovation_2.jpg

Bravo, you have come up and apologized like every other gaffer does after a fight.

The oddest thing is I'm doing this and I didnt even start the fight...DRAMA FINDS ME! I CANT ESCAPE IT! :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well...I'm not apologizing. SUCK IT MATRIX, CORNER ROUTE LOOSA, HOW BOUT THEM CUBS! CUBS WIN CUBS WIN, HOLY COW.

Matrix

Lonestar said:
Well...I'm not apologizing. SUCK IT MATRIX, CORNER ROUTE LOOSA, HOW BOUT THEM CUBS! CUBS WIN CUBS WIN, HOLY COW.

Lonestar = Mr.Bob :O

Shock of the year!

Lonestar

I pledge allegiance to the Corner Post Route, for which it stands.
One Nation, under Lob Passes.
Unbelieavble, With Maddeness and Injustice for ALL.

arnold_girlie_men.jpg

Matrix

:lol

Whats great about this season is I hardly have gone to the corner post and when I do,I get picked off far more often,Fifty is the master of picking it off :( EA was kind enough to give the Texans a running game....wait and a passing game...err and a o-line...wait some D too and they didnt destroy my team with the last roster update.Cousin David is secretly paying EA to make him a stud in the game along with his team.

Shit I cant pass for shit with the Panthers except for when there is 39 seconds left and they have a better squad than the Texans by far.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Matrix said:
I always considered a lob to be when you throw the ball straight up in the air amongst a group of players and your TE/WR jumps up to catch a floater and I simply dont play that way and never have.My game has always been about deep slot posts/corner posts and leading my WR's deep and launching the ball with Carr.

NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OSCAR DM!?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol A year later, I don't seem as crazy. :D

Is the league advancing tonight? I would like to play Ror. :) I just want to get this loss out of the way quickly so I can get over it. He will own my passing attack. :(

Lonestar

Matrix said:
My game has always been about deep slot posts/corner posts and leading my WR's deep and launching the ball with Carr.

SEE!! HE ADMITS IT! UNITED STATES OF CORNER POST! POPULATION 2! MATRIX. AND SATAN

Cloudy

Banned
Me and JayFro will be playing tonite. Uneblievably I've been playing NBA Live the last few nights online. It's pretty shittastic :x

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I guess I will start in the NFC this time.

I’ve clinched the NFC Central, the bye, and home-field throughout the NFC playoffs.

In the NFC East, with one more win, Lone clinches the division. If he loses two and HG wins 2, HG wins the division.

NFC West, FMT has clinched the division, he’s also clinched the second bye by virtue of the tiebreakers with Lone.

As far as the wildcard spots go, CP owns the tiebreaker against Azyuma, Cold, and Gunstar, but not against HG. CP can clinch the spot with a win against either DJ or DM. HG controls his own destiny. If he wins his last two games, he is in the playoffs. He has the tiebreaker over both Azyuma and Gunstar. Azyuma has the tiebreaker over Gunstar and right now over Cold. If he loses to cold in the last game of the season, they’d be tied in head to head, division games, and conference games. I don’t know what the fourth tiebreaker is. :lol DM and Cold effectively need to win all their games and hope everyone else loses because they have bad division and conference records.

As far as the AFC, in the East, Matrix clinches the division with a win or a loss by News. He needs to win his next two games, or win one and have Fifty lose one to clinch the bye.

In the Central, Fifty clinches with one win or a loss by Ando. He needs to tie Matrix’s record or better to get the bye because of his win over the Texans.

In the West, Ice has long since claimed the division. If he wins one or Matrix/Fifty lose one, he gets the bye and homefield. Fifty and Matrix need to win out and have Ice lose both his games to have a shot at homefield.

For the wildcard – If Bob wins or Tet loses, Bob has his playoff spot. He has tiebreakers on everyone other than Malleymal. If Ando wins one… holy shit here is where it gets complicated… Ando owns the tiebreaker over Malley, Drey owns the tiebreaker over Ando, Malley owns the tiebreaker over Drey IF Drey loses to Ice. You follow? Theoretically, they could all be in or out, but it highly depends on what the other person is doing. I gotta get back to work so I will just say that Tet/Matrix and Slo need to win out to have a shot!

Top Bottom