• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
JayFro said:
Shit, why not? Might as well, but I'll probably be the last one done seeing as I have 4 games left.

JayFro

You and I both,DJ fell off the planet :(

JayFro

Banned
Matrix said:

I almost forgot you have two teams as well. I wish there was some kind of playoffs for the 16 guys who didn't make the post season. That would be kind of cool, and if some guys didn't want to participate they wouldn't have to. Only the guys that would want to play it could.

JayFro

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Guess I could play tonight, but Lost is on tonight, and 11 EST pm is too late for me. I can't remember what timezone you were on.

KingV

Matrix said:

Matrix, hit me with an IM when you want to play. It's SSNTom80. If we wait until week 16 we can just do both of our games in a row, if you want.

Mrbob

I think week 16 should stay locked until the last week 15 games is done!

Malley, I can play later tonight. Tonight would be a good night for me. I don't know how early you can play but if you want I could play around 5 or 6 PM central time. But Lost and Invasion are on tonight so I need to watch both of those (The only night I actually watch tv consistently). Otherwise I can play after around 10PM central.

Oh and BE READY TO LOSE.....

unless you win.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
sorry Bob, I am out of town in NY on Business, I have been out here since yesterday and wont be going home until thursday night probably wont be home until thursday night.....so late thursday or friday , thursday is my birthday so i may run around, but if we can get it in before i head out that will be cool.

Fifty

I think we should wait......just because we have some races going down to the wire and we've done well so far waiting with this system.

Azyuma: Can you play tomorrow? Today is the greatest day ever (Hockey doubleheader and Lost) so the soonest I can play is thursday. If you can play on thurs tell me what time

Fifty

Rankings done. 2 weeks left.........make magic happen!

doughenning.jpg

http://www.leaguedaddy.com/leagues/rankings/?lid=1307

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Is an hour later alright? I haven't played since my last league game and I am a bit rusty.
I don't play between games. Like you need the practice. :lol

Yeah, that's alright, though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Wellington said:

C) FUCK THE GODDAMNED GIANTS. SUCH A HORRIBLE TEAM, THROUGH MY INCREDIBLE SKILL I AM 14-1 BUT JESUS CHRIST!

Just lost to Ror 38-24.

The Giants (not me) gave up 208 rushing yards.

The Giants fumbled twice, both of which returned for a TD.

I threw an int in the redzone, which I hitsticked to turn into a TD. :lol! Ror fumbled it back in the endzone, it was hilarity.

Laugh it up guys, I knew my luck would catch up to me at some point, I am glad it's not in the playoffs. I'm glad it was to Ror and not some of you dudes with huge egos.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Just lost to Ror 38-24.

The Giants (not me) gave up 208 rushing yards.

The Giants fumbled twice, both of which returned for a TD.

I threw an int in the redzone, which I hitsticked with my FB to turn into a TD. :lol! Ror fumbled it back in the endzone, it was hilarity.

Laugh it up guys, I knew my luck would catch up to me at some point, I am glad it's not in the playoffs. I'm glad it was to Ror and not some of you dudes with huge egos.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

image6na.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm not laughing at all,I respect people who play with garbage teams and win with them.

Slo

Sorry to hear that CK. You made a really great run with a shitty team. I would have liked to see you get to 16-0.

Matrix

Newsguy you around to play?

Rorschach

10212963.jpg

plus.gif

ZackCrockett.jpg

plus.gif

img7640914.jpg

minus_sign.gif

kerry_collins_150x180.jpg

wm_061.gif

winnar.gif

Anyway, GG. After that int fumble I was just going to give up and say "this is gonna be one of those games. The game was pretty weird. Hell, it started off with me totally missing the kickoff. As usual, when I win, I run the ball a lot and when I lose, I don't run enough. You played the pass better than anyone I've played on both sides of the ball. Usually, people ignore porter or anderson, but you had them well covered. You got ~3x more passing yards than I allow per game. And those Eli runs...jebus... You play very well with a crappy team and I'm scared to see what you do with the Bungals or any of the other good teams.

JayFro

Banned
Oh that's frustrating as hell. I'm up 10-6 with 2:30 left on the clock, I've held Slo to a whopping 40 yards passing the entire game........he hits a corner post my guys forget how to fucking tackle and he scores the go ahead 75 yard TD to win the game 13-10. I also need to learn how to kick field goals, and you had a shitty break on the first play of the game when the kick returner coughed up the ball but I did hit stick him.

JayFro

Slo

JayFro said:
Oh that's frustrating as hell. I'm up 10-6 with 2:30 left on the clock, I've held Slo to a whopping 40 yards passing the entire game........he hits a corner post my guys forget how to fucking tackle and he scores the go ahead 75 yard TD to win the game 13-10. I also need to learn how to kick field goals, and you had a shitty break on the first play of the game when the kick returner coughed up the ball but I did hit stick him.
JayFro
Yeah, another sloppy game. I thought you played good defense, despite what the stats ended up being. And when that fumble happened on the opening kickoff I thought I was in for a long night.

GG

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
iceDragon7 said:
:lol :lol
100205gallery81dv.jpg

"Who do I throw it to?!"

100205gallery117ac.jpg

Thats right, MOSS!

No he actually meant for that to go to Roy Williams there but Moss just happen to save his ass from his classic Collins Pick

Rorschach

iceDragon7 said:
You disgrace me and the Raiders.
Nice edit. I disgrace only Collins (hence the Jordan + Crockett + Fargas - Collins). Although, he's more fumble prone than anything. Last year was his saving grace, though.

Top Bottom