• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the *NEW* Official Madden Xbox League Thread Season I: F U EA (Now with poll!)

Do you want 5 minute quarters, or 6 minute quarters?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fifty

Normally we wouldn't do this, but we're unlocking the week early....not formally advancing yet, but just unlocking the final week for those who have already played or people who really want to get it done with. Of course if your final game is crucial you can take your time, we're not rushing you.

newsguy

Wellington said:
Guys, I have decided I am quitting the league. Have fun!

Sometimes I feel so out of the loop. I don't get it. Slo, do you want to play during the week? I have to work tomorrow as well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
newsguy said:
Sometimes I feel so out of the loop. I don't get it. Slo, do you want to play during the week? I have to work tomorrow as well.
Same here. When your gone for most of the day and you come back to this thread. most of the time im confused. Im just lucky most of the drama seems to happen at night so i can ba a part of it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG newsguy yesterday,I told you they are horrible now :(

Also is dj back to play his last game ? I dont want to play with the Panthers anymore :(

KingV when would you like to whoop on my downgraded Texans?

Slo

newsguy: what times of day are you available? I'm eager to get this over with, but I understand that you're busy. If worse comes to worse, we can wait until Mon or Tues night.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
shit, lost connection to Jay. How do I get the stats, looking at the continue vs. CPU screen. I was on FIRE passing. THIS SUCKS.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Continue vs computer, press start and just write down those stats, and add on to them if you guys are playing again

Lonestar

Jay, I'm going to write down your player stats to. How do you want to finish game up. It's 15 seconds to half, I'm not gonna do anything there, so it's halftime, and you get the ball 1st. 10 minutes of game time, I'm up 21-10 (NICE freaking KR for TD :( )

JayFro

Banned
Lonestar said:
Jay, I'm going to write down your player stats to. How do you want to finish game up. It's 15 seconds to half, I'm not gonna do anything there, so it's halftime, and you get the ball 1st. 10 minutes of game time, I'm up 21-10 (NICE freaking KR for TD :( )

Dude, I sent you a hundred messages on Madden. I didn't select to continue against the CPU so my stats were lost. Lets finish the last two quarters and be done with it, I can't wait to stop using the Pats, I ache inside playing defense with these guys.

JayFro

Lonestar

I'm going as fast as I can, I've got the stat screen up. Trying to get Def players. I'm writing yours down though, best I can do. Someone'll have to give me access to player stats after this or something.

Rorschach

JayFro said:
Dude, I sent you a hundred messages on Madden. I didn't select to continue against the CPU so my stats were lost. Lets finish the last two quarters and be done with it, I can't wait to stop using the Pats, I ache inside playing defense with these guys.

JayFro
You can't see messages, no matter how many you send, if you're in a game writing down stats. PS: if you want to get it over with faster, we can play our game next. :D

JayFro

Banned
Rorschach said:
You can't see messages, no matter how many you send, if you're in a game writing down stats. PS: if you want to get it over with faster, we can play our game next. :D

Yes please, when this game is over lets do that one as well. I miss my Bengals already.

JayFro

newsguy

Slo said:
newsguy: what times of day are you available? I'm eager to get this over with, but I understand that you're busy. If worse comes to worse, we can wait until Mon or Tues night.

Oh I see. I thought you wanted to play later rather than sooner. I can play early tomorrow if you can. I don't start to get ready for work until like 3:00 so we can play before that if you like.

Lonestar

that is the biggest pile of horseshit around, and I am not taking those stats. Connection game cutoff=BULLSHIT.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lonestar said:
that is the biggest pile of horseshit around, and I am not taking those stats. Connection game cutoff=BULLSHIT.

DRAMA DRAMA GOT TO CATCH THEM ALL!

JayFro

Banned
Lonestar said:
done, exiting screen.

I took down the stats for the second half seeing as how it didn't cut out on me. I know you are majorly pissed, but in the first half of our game I forgot to pick the right defense. I got stuck using the 3-4 that the Pats use which leaves me clueless and is probably the reason why you had an unbelievable first half of passing. In our second half I made sure I selected 4-3 and once again my D was back to normal. I also picked the Bengals playbook which again, in our first half I forgot to do that as well because I didn't really even feel like playing the game. You up on me 21-10 was motivation to select the right playbooks.

JayFro

JayFro

Banned
Lonestar said:
ahh great, so we disconnect at half to get a defensive change! THANK YOU GOD, YOU SUCK.

Hey I apologize, neither of us saw that disconnect coming and it sucked a big one. If you don't want to email the stats it's totally understandable I'll just input what I have from the second half.

JayFro

Matrix

Lonestar said:
ahh great, so we disconnect at half to get adefensive change! THANK YOU GOD, YOU SUCK.

WATCH OUT!
10%20Jujutsu%20is%20Excellent%20for%20Self-Defense.jpg

Lonestar

emailed them, but I think I'm done. I'm gonna let a ringer take the Seahawks from here on. I can't take that shit, I shouldn't be this pissed off, but I am.

JayFro

Banned
Lonestar said:
emailed them, but I think I'm done. I'm gonna let a ringer take the Seahawks from here on. I can't take that shit, I shouldn't be this pissed off, but I am.

Again, I apologize and I understand why you are so pissed. You had a great first half and literally smoked me like a salmon. You could do absolutely no wrong and I couldn't stop the pass to save my life. If I did anything illegal rules wise by selecting the Bengals offensive playbook and a 4-3 defense I'll forfeit the game, it was simply my mistake for not picking the correct things and mashing the buttons quickly to get the game started. Had we continued as is you surely would have beaten me no doubt in my mind.

Lone,

Don't give up the team for the playoffs because of one game, I would be mad as hell to if I were you but if you make the playoffs definitely finish it out.

JayFro

Rorschach

I'd rather see Lone take them all the way. :\

I wanted Lone to be the upset special and make it to the SB.

I wouldn't mind having alexander on my team, though.

Fifty

We didn't come this far to start switching teams. Last time I checked Lonestar's the 3rd seed in the NFC. Let's let things simmer for a bit and see what the deal is then.

Mrbob

Fifty said:
We didn't come this far to start switching teams. Last time I checked Lonestar's the 3rd seed in the NFC. Let's let things simmer for a bit and see what the deal is then.

Oh, we aren't switching teams.

I'm just taking control of Lonestars. :)

Matrix

Fifty said:

Fifty is always the voice of reason,it's like God put his hand on fifys shoulder and said "Calm these drama queens the fuck down,only you and FMT alone can do this"

JayFro

Banned
Fifty said:

I agree Lone, has earned his spot why give it up now?

Fifty/FMT,

If I did anything wrong by selecting a different playbook I'll forfeit the game.

JayFro

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Fifty is always the voice of reason,it's like God put his hand on fifys shoulder and said "Calm these drama queens the fuck down,only you and FMT alone can do this"

Awwww, now both of you kiss

homowed3.jpg

Top Bottom