• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

cdyhybrid

So Jon was interviewing the Army Ranger who was awarded the Medal of Honor earlier this week...this dude is unreal. Balls the size of Jupiter.

Gaston

DrForester said:
OK, you can't say that unless you say which one.

Virgin, or guy waiting to get picked up by mom?

Nah neither unfortunately. I was on the yellow team, next to the guy asking about the shard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stewart's team of researchers and editors always decimate Fox news, its like watching a car accident in slow motion.

The Difference Maker segment on Colbert was awesome this week, especially since TDS talked about Don Lemon's seemingly low tolerance for dumb time filler news. Today's Lemmon/Vampire thing was hysterical.

Also, loved TDS bit on the conservative media downplaying the Norway killer's Christian connections and claims about how they are victims of the mainstream media.

I didn't realize that the 9/11 First Responders Bill wouldn't include cancer. The fuck? I'm not American, and I have never been to New York, but I am just... disgusted. What is these people's problems?

NotTheGuyYouKill said:
I didn't realize that the 9/11 First Responders Bill wouldn't include cancer. The fuck? I'm not American, and I have never been to New York, but I am just... disgusted. What is these people's problems?

Just heard about this via the Daily Show as well. Pretty fucked up.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
MLPShock.jpg

Clevinger

NotTheGuyYouKill said:

Republicans, who talk big about caring about 9/11 and our troops, actually don't give much of a shit where it actually matters. It's beyond fucked up.

SolKane

NotTheGuyYouKill said:

They also check their names against a terrorist suspect list to boot!

Meus Renaissance said:
I don't find Colbert funny at all. Where is that clip where he had a guest who told him Jon was funnier?

Really? Stewart is a tired old hack who should retire. Colbert's great. Jon wishes he did one thing in his career that approached the brilliance of Colbert at the White House Correspondents Dinner.

Vestal

This latest episode is FUCKING GOLD..

That John Oliver Report was absolutely AWESOME.

Already buying tickets for "The Forcloser"

Measley

dead souls said:
Taking on a non-entity like Tucker Carlson isn't shit compared to trolling the President and the entire vapid White House Press Corps directly to their faces. Colbert still comes out ahead.

Stewart has gotten two CNN shows cancelled, and two a-hole anchors fired. Colbert will never top that.

dLMN8R

Firestorm said:
Hi, this thread is about how Stewart and Colbert are awesome. Take your fighting to the streets.
It's Dead Souls. He loves randomly enters threads about TV shows that he hates and insults people who don't also hate the shows that he makes she everyone knows he hates.

dLMN8R said:
It's Dead Souls. He loves randomly enters threads about TV shows that he hates and insults people who don't also hate the shows that he makes she everyone knows he hates.

Insulting Jon Stewart isn't the same thing as insulting people who watch his show. I have plenty of good friends who still watch him, I just got real tired of how unfunny the show is now.

dLMN8R

Interesting, then that you deliberately chose to enter a thread called The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart and take the time to make posts about it?

Why is that Stewart and Colbert always go on vacation the same time as Conan? I never have anything to watch.

I hadn't seen this Ron Paul segment the first time. That was pretty good.

Spokker

Lionel Mandrake said:
Why is that Stewart and Colbert always go on vacation the same time as Conan? I never have anything to watch.
Do they have personal relationships with each other?

I know that some celebrities match their vacations to Howard Stern's so they can all have time to hang out. I know Jimmy Kimmel does it and possibly John Stamos and others.

Top Bottom