• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Tamanon

Banned
Jon's gotta be sad that he's going to have to retire this impression.

Croissanwich and Burger King on the blackboard.....and the ....Federation?

Milabrega

Didn't find Stewart's impression funny at all, kind of played out at this point. Glad Glenn and that impression are going to be gone soon.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
"shot in the eyyyee. hey bin laden! no 3d movies for you in hell! which im pretty sure would be the last airbender."

-colbert

lol

is there a colbert thread?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
11r6lgw.jpg

We need smiles back.

Raistlin

I must say, tonight's Colbert was a bit of a catharsis for me. Apparently I'm not quite as dis-associative as I had assumed.

Last night while getting drunk in celebration, I broke out into a song (alone I might add lol) of 'Ding Dong, the Bitch is Dead'

LOL

I'm glad to have found this thread because I've been looking for a place to complain that John's insistence (as of late) on spending the first 30 seconds of every show on inside jokes with the audience gets damn annoying.

That said, I love this show. :)

effzee

Jon is destroying Hannity right now. Now destroying but tearing him a new one over the Common "controversy".

Of course Hannity will never address this or take all the "proof" he provides into evidence.

Xadhoom

Neo Member
Stewart was great last night in showcasing what a tool Hannity is. That being said, I hope he was serious when he said that he would never rap again. :p
Colberts quest for a Super PAC is also very entertaining. It will be interesting to see what he will do with it, should he get it.

SolKane

The Albert Brooks interview was great, I love when Jon gets to interview another comedian, in this case one of his idols. Brooks has a lot of good stories.

SolKane

Don't forget, Jon Stewart's on O'Reilly tonight! I always love seeing these two together, you can tell Jon actually respects O'Reilly despite his old white neocon veneer.

SolKane

There's supposed to be another segment with Jon on O'Reilly tonight, about the Republican candidates for president. Should be good!

Dabanton

Great clip O'Reilly can be reasonable at times Stewart got him though

Fox is so obvious on their targets now that i don't know how they keep straight faces when their spilling out their rubbish.

Top Bottom