• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

can any of you guys tell me how i can get onto the show as a member of the audience?

their site says they have no ticket info and i submitted my email but no results as of yet..

..is there another way? :(

Jintor

article-1392605-0C5CA50100000578-646_634x394.jpg

ruh roh

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Ohhh shit its the "Gotcha Media" taking advantage of a mother just trying to have a nice family vacation around real historical American sites. Monday cannot come soon enough, I hope its big.

Holy crap, he actually cut himself. So funny. That fake press conference with Oliver was hysterical.

Man, I dunno why, but I want to do Kristen Schall so hard.

She kinda looks like a 1920ies whore and I like all sorts of vintage women stereotypes..
Stewart cutting himself = comedy gold, lol
I loved how they just kept improvising.

zou

Last night's episode was crap, pretty much all their statements on the Greek debt crisis were incorrect. Rather disappointing that they would make up stuff to fit their narrative...

Especially since what actually happened in Greece is funnier than what they came up with.

sruckus

Yep. I like the sly (or maybe not) "They must have all got the memo". It made me think about the two recent exposes on Fox and how they're given "memos" handed down up top on how to frame stories.

Pretty funny collection of all of Jon's impersonations.

Rlan

The best BEST part was the Moment of Zen.

Bernie Goldberg, Fox News Commentator:

"Tonight, I am going to tell you that Jon Stewart, because of what he did, is a racist. I don't believe that, but I'm going to tell you that anyway."

Really? REALLY?!

legacyzero

Banned
Firestorm said:
Fixed.

He does have a point. Violent games can't be regulated but nekkid peoples = no no?

I could have probably found a youtube video for that, huh. I dont give a damn about Joystiqs opinion lol

WillyFive

Jon Stewart is right. That court decision was not very good. Just because we are gamers doesn't mean we should support something like that.

RPGamer92

Banned
The whole point there was the Stewart wasn't trying to bash video games, but the politicians passing the laws. It seems like (even though it's already been pointed out) the Crecente seemed to think that Stewart was doing just that when in fact it was the complete opposite.

Fusebox

Banned
CF_Fighter said:
I'm in agreement with you. Sure she is cute, intelligent, and funny to boot, but something else is there too.

Holy shit, we shouldn't hang out. She's ugly, her comedic timing is shit, she can't read off an auto-prompter naturally and she tries way too hard to be funny. Her TDS segments make me cringe every time.

gabbo

Fusebox said:
Holy shit, we shouldn't hang out. She's ugly, her comedic timing is shit, she can't read off an auto-prompter naturally and she tries way too hard to be funny. Her TDS segments make me cringe every time.
So it's Olivia Munn with the looks turned down then?

Top Bottom