• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Daily Show Thread with Jon Stewart

Jintor

I want to throttle whoever makes their web video app. It's amazingly buggy, especially in regards to buffering and streaming.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I want to throttle whoever makes their web video app. It's amazingly buggy, especially in regards to buffering and streaming.

It does get wonky at times, but that's only if I pause it. If I watch an episode from beginning to end nonstop, then it's always fine.

Loxley

Fantastic Daily Show last night. As much as I was looking forward to John tearing into Trump's bullshit, the episode ended up being worlds better.

The skit with Colbert coming down the stairs with the top hat and cane got me thinking of my favorite throwaway gag he's done. Can anyone find me a clip where Colbert shows a shocking clip (I don't think it was really shocking) and it cuts back to him with a turntable on his desk that he causes to make the needle scratching sound?

Silkworm

The skit with Colbert coming down the stairs with the top hat and cane got me thinking of my favorite throwaway gag he's done. Can anyone find me a clip where Colbert shows a shocking clip (I don't think it was really shocking) and it cuts back to him with a turntable on his desk that he causes to make the needle scratching sound?

Maybe this one? http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...ney-like-newt-on-a-younger-healthier-wife.php

See record scratching starting a 3:08 in response to Romney saying "I like being able to fire people" :-D

Also can see video at http://www.colbertnation.com/the-co...2/new-hampshire-primary---mitt-romney-s-gaffe

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues

I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues I wonder if tonight's episode will be a repeat due to weather related issues

website says yes

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
YAY!
17.gif

Kazerei

Banned
In yesterday's Colbert report, I liked how the theme of the "disaster prom" was "enchantment under the sea". It's the little details that get me.

sruckus

As a citizen of Ohio and avid TV watcher and radio listener, I concur with last night's episode. The ads are just blatant lies at this point.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
As a citizen of Ohio and avid TV watcher and radio listener, I concur with last night's episode. The ads are just blatant lies at this point.

Same in Colorado. Almost every Obama ad is about Romney and almost every Romney ad is about Obama. Wasn't until a week or two ago that I saw the first Obama ad that wasn't about Romney, and at that point I had only seen one Romney ad that wasn't about Obama. I guess they're trying to appear a tad positive in the final weeks.

DietRob

I feel your pain. I've already thwarted 2 groups of door to door knockers today.

E67col.jpg

I'm not too familiar with Silver's analysis, but it strikes me that he can't possibly win a bet like the one he offered to Morning Joe. His conclusion is that Obama has a high probability of winning, right? But even if Obama wins, it still would be probably close, no? Or does his model conclude that it will be a landslide?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'm not too familiar with Silver's analysis, but it strikes me that he can't possibly win a bet like the one he offered to Morning Joe. His conclusion is that Obama has a high probability of winning, right? But even if Obama wins, it still would be probably close, no? Or does his model conclude that it will be a landslide?

He does an EV and a popular vote prediction as well, both based on the numbers his model spits out.

Oh my god, there were a fucking hojillion reactions and quotable quotes from a rainbow of networks tonight; they're gonna have material for DAYS.

I am so looking forward to watching every single second of it <3

DietRob

I fell asleep last night while Stewart/Colbert were doing their thing. Too many Rum and Cokes.

I have it DVR'd is this something I absolutely need to watch. Any iconic or hilarious moments?

Top Bottom