• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Final Fantasy XIII TRIAL VERSION Thread

Rpgmonkey

Oh, cool. :)

I'll watch it. Battle system is apparently too lacking in the demo for me to really get interested in that (especially since summons were the only thing I really wanted to see unfortunately ;_;), so I'm just in this for the cutscenes and to get a feel of how things come together.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Man, I can't believe I have to wait until tomorrow to pick up my copy of ACC. I just want the damn thing already. T_T

rataven

Looks like we're still waiting. I'm torn as to whether I want to watch any footage. The demo was so expensive I don't want to ruin it, but I've waited soooo long and need some new FF!! Decisions, decisions.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
they're synergy battling

THEY'RE SYNERGY BATTLING

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I don't think I want to watch the video. I'll wait until I get the demo tomorrow...

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
music is being done an injustice, needs more bass.

a lot more bass. damn recording equipment.

whoa the guys is already playin it live! big surpise!

Umm...wtf is up with the music??? Sounds real whack to be honest, not fitting at all..

EDIT: This music REALLY sucks...wtf is this?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
last-gen pause screen, pre-order cancelled

ok the music is a little better, it almost sounds like it has potential, but its like..ambient sounding, it sounds like a Jak and Daxter song...and then this weird ass piano section..

Is this really FFXIII music?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Maybe I'll just open it and listen to the music and not watch...

music sounds like garbage through the stream

Feep

Banned
No, seriously, that's one stylish pause screen. I love futuristic text with extra kerning.

But really, I just loaded it up, I need some un-paused action.

ramiel

Neo Member
The music sounds like it belongs in an phantasy star online game. Is the chat room on the site not working? I hopes he un pauses soon.

NeoUltima

VindicatorZ said:
ok the music is a little better, it almost sounds like it has potential, but its like..ambient sounding, it sounds like a Jak and Daxter song...and then this weird ass piano section..

I thought I read somewhere that the music in the demo and final version were going to be different for this part of the game. Some parts of the song seem to fit in, but yeah that piano-sounding part, not so much.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
VindicatorZ said:

the recording equipment is basically dropping half the track (the low stuff), and distorting the other half (the high stuff), so I really wouldn't judge it by that.

Top Bottom