• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread: The World Is Yours

AmMortal

Banned
wallpaper i just made, use it nao!

2v1vtow.png

HugBasket

Banned
Could someone make a silver GAF GTA4 account? It would be a lot better having all GAFfers accessible through a single account friends list. The Halo 3 thread has one and it works great.

Sylar

Banned
Wizpig said:
Just say if snack's spoiler is true or not, i'm getting pretty fucking mad here.

Nobody knows I take it. It doesn't even make anysense, atleast to me
, I mean...we see him immigrate to america how could he be a cop?

besada

Banned
SpudBud said:
The hype is getting to me, I had a GTA dream last night....

Me too. I considered robbing my local Gamestop today as well. Seriously, how hard could that be? Two dorks to control, in and out with the goods.

Anyone in the DFW area want to make the news?

SpudBud said:
The hype is getting to me, I had a GTA dream last night....

Mine involved getting the game but also trying to rise through ranks of Obama's campaign staff.

"'I'll save you, George Washington?' Geez, Lisa. Even your dreams are lame."

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Darunia said:
sent you a FR iamthegamer
Cool. I've forgotten how much fun XBL is. I have to buy a XBL headset if I want to talk, right? or is there some bizarre totally neat-o way to communicate through my laptop's mic?

Wizpig

Sylar said:
Nobody knows I take it. It doesn't even make anysense, atleast to me
, I mean...we see him immigrate to america how could he be a cop?
Yes but snack himself could fucking answer if he made that up as a joke or if he really knew it and how, at least.
And anyway you're right.

Iamthegamer said:
Cool. I've forgotten how much fun XBL is. I have to buy a XBL headset if I want to talk, right? or is there some bizarre totally neat-o way to communicate through my laptop's mic?

Nah, they got that shit on lock.

besada said:
Me too. I considered robbing my local Gamestop today as well. Seriously, how hard could that be? Two dorks to control, in and out with the goods.

Anyone in the DFW area want to make the news?
If you do, make sure to stream a video feed.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Actually anyone who wants to add me for future IV mp may do so, still got place in ye olde friend liste

gt: Creamium

besada

Banned
Guy LeDouche said:
If you do, make sure to stream a video feed.

I figured I'd just sell the excess stock to local gaffers, but hey, maybe I could charge for the video too. I'll make sure and knock over a magazine rack on my way out.

Gowans

hot background, using it right now (perfect dimensions).

Tonight I'm handing over my pre order receipt to a mate to pick up for while I'm away, gona be on late tues so guess I'll catch all you US guys.

oohhh reviews are up |:D

MMaRsu

besada said:
I figured I'd just sell the excess stock to local gaffers, but hey, maybe I could charge for the video too. I'll make sure and knock over a magazine rack on my way out.

beseda you are getting GTAIV right? We haven't talked in forever, I sent u a couple of chat/game invites but no response :(.

besada

Banned
MMaRsu said:
beseda you are getting GTAIV right? We haven't talked in forever, I sent u a couple of chat/game invites but no response :(.

Fuck yes. I'll have it Monday at midnight, CST. As for the invites, I didn't like CoD4 much, which is what everyone else has been playing.

Top Bottom