• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread: The World Is Yours

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Yeah I think that's the only spoiler I saw.

Other than that, I think it's very safe to watch the GT review. Don't bother about the score as they were practically gushing all over it.

I think the hype has finally hit me, seeing Niko wander along the rooftop of a skyscraper and seeing the city in a dawn glow literally made my jaw drop. There's a reason why I loved GTA III so much and it was due to Liberty City feeling so much more alive than the others. I think GTA IV is just going to send me over the edge.. along with Niko being a full on legend.

We're all looking for that special someone~

KZObsessed

Himuro said:
I haven't noticed any spoilers so far except one.

Niko points his gun at Vlad, who I thought he was supposed to work for. Does this confirm you kill him?

Thanks a lot, that's not too bad. :)

I'll give it a watch.

Gowans

wow across the board awesomeness.

Just watched the Gametrailers review which the 1up vid downloads.

Choo Choo!!! I'm all aboard the hype train.

Eric WK

Himuro said:
I haven't noticed any spoilers so far except one.

Niko points his gun at Vlad, who I thought he was supposed to work for. Does this confirm you kill him?

Saw this in the Game Videos (1UP) Review Crew segment as well. I was taken back by it, but it seems like it's an early thing more than likely.

Wizpig

29zbk3d922.gif

^ What?

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
Eric WK said:
Saw this in the Game Videos (1UP) Review Crew segment as well. I was taken back by it, but it seems like it's an early thing more than likely.

I really debated whether to put that in or not, but it is fairly early in the game.

What's a GTA Spoiler?
Someone betrays you, someone gets kidnapped and a lot of people get killed. :lol

Yoboman

Himuro said:
Himu's quality gaming sixth sense wins again.

Haters owned.

Cryers owned.

Those with little faith owned.

Himu wins again. Try again, fucks!
Yeah, what a leap of faith you took there, hyping a GTA game

Solo

GTA1 thru GTA:SA were all very good games. You didnt need to be fucking Nostradamus to predict IV would also be great, Himu.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Holy fucking shit at the Cabaret stuff. I can't even conceive of how they did this-- or why they did this.

The housers obviously want to write movies.

Barrett2

Honestly, I hate to bring it up, but these review sites that seriously use a 100 point rating scale have got to be kidding me. The idea that you can legitimately rate a film, book or video game on a precise 100 point scale is just ludicrous. When I am dictator of gaming, I demand a 5 star system.

Himuro said:
Himu's quality gaming sixth sense wins again.

Haters owned.

Cryers owned.

Those with little faith owned.

Himu wins again. Try again, fucks!

it must be so hard to predict that GTA4 will be a great game.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Y2Kev said:
Holy fucking shit at the Cabaret stuff. I can't even conceive of how they did this-- or why they did this.
Yeah that was another highlight for me in the GT review :lol

Jirotrom

Y2Kev said:

The housers obviously want to write movies.
That was hilarious:lol :lol :lol SHAZAMMM!!

FIREBABY

Yoboman said:
It's from a badly burnt pirated version, stop posting it
BEATEN. Damn a multi plat game thats damn near perfect across the board and people still want to fight. Fuck off fanboys. As a gamer we all should be happy to be playing this in the next few days.

NeoUltima

Theres one quick scene in the GT review that is somewhat spoilerish. Just skip over the "Story" aspect of the review to avoid the spoilers.

MMaRsu

Sorry guys I hadn't seen that GIF nor the discussion about it :).

Good to know this sort of shit won't happen.

Just 2 days away..tuesday morning I'll get the game. Wish I could get it earlier than that though..maybe some shops will sell it tomorrow :D

Tieno

I'm not reading any reviews until after I've played it, if you read too much it feels like you know everything about the game. Which I kinda had with Halo 3.

raYne

MMaRsu said:
Sorry guys I hadn't seen that GIF nor the discussion about it :).

Good to know this sort of shit won't happen.
Weren't you watching feeds 24/7? You of all people should've known it was bs.

Also, it didn't happen in SR either. ;)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Gametrailers review. Someone watch it before me and let me know if there are spoilers!

f@luS

More than a member.
im watchin the GT review
im so pumped

btw there is a lot of "morphing" in the environnement, that looks odd

Tieno

Roxas said:
oh shit not this again. I thought it was established that this was because of some douchebag pirate didnt burn his copy properly?
Looks like a random glitch, can happen in every game. Doesn't mean you're going to face it.

Top Bottom