• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Grand Theft Auto IV thread: The World Is Yours

dejay

Banned
kurisu74 said:
leaked 360 release is all over the internet already...

piracy 1 - 0 official distribution

Always will. I'm hoping the recent 360 update we got that did "nothing major" was a pre-GTA trap just waiting to be sprung on those with a pirated GTA.

ruh-roh

Tell me if the img isn't admitted here and I'll remove it

And Rockstar will send me the game to review only on monday... for once, I regret not having modded my console :(

JCtheMC

Ten-Song said:
Yeah, think it's about time for me to bail out too, it's only going to get worse from here until Tuesday.

I lied.

But i really don't want to be spoiled to death. I'll just try to exercise better clicking judgment and hope people use spoiler tags.

Tr4nce

OOPS!

Like someone else on GTA GAMING Forums said:

This guy is not very smart. You can google his YouTube name and then find his MySpace profile. Ouch!!!!!!! In before Rockstar pwnage??

Tr4nce said:
This guy is not very smart. You can google his YouTube name and then find his MySpace profile. Ouch!!!!!!! In before Rockstar pwnage??

I'm not sure what they'd do to them or why they'd even think of doing something to him. He's got the PS3 version so it's a legit copy.

Tieno

Tr4nce said:
OOPS!

Like someone else on GTA GAMING Forums said:

If he didn't sign NDAs and didn't pirate it he doesn't have anything to fear

Wax Free Vanilla said:
You can tell the framerate is shit from that gameplay footage.

And why does the game still have a long load time at the beginning after the install?
framerate is fine :/ christ and I believe the 'loading time' is the install. I didn't see an install before that.

Geoff9920 said:
Wow, it's already been removed. R* ninja's don't mess around. :lol

I wonder how they found out about it. We did our part by not starting a new thread about it on the most popular gaming forum on the internet, right?

BenjaminBirdie said:
I wonder how they found out about it. We did our part by not starting a new thread about it on the most popular gaming forum on the internet, right?
lmao...omg you choked me with that comment.:lol :lol

BenjaminBirdie said:
well that and despite the name it still links to lots of other GTA4 stuff you it can't be too had to find.
edit: oh, seems the guy took it down himself, maybe to stay low shhhh. Hopefully we will see a longer gameplay segment soon.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Here's hoping that the retailers follow suit and break that releasedate like there's no tomorrow. Come on TakeTwo, you're promoting piracy by not releasing it early! O-)

painey

just seen the game has leaked online for 360, NOT region free.. fuckin pirates get it for free and a week early ARGHHHH

painey said:
just seen the game has leaked online for 360, NOT region free.. fuckin pirates get it for free and a week early ARGHHHH
Yeah, PAL version, Multi5 (all languages included). Rockstar will send me the game to review on monday, and people will already be able to play it today: I'm so sad :(

FFChris

painey said:

Yea I saw that. It does suck, but I'd honestly rather have the excitement of opening the box myself.

painey

jeez.. all 5 languages on 1 disk.. considering how much audio there is supposed to be thats insane it all fits on 1 dvd

Tr4nce

painey said:

That is just fucked up, goddmannit, this makes me so pissed. Well as we say in Holland:

'Eerlijk duurt het langst', which roughly translated means that being honest takes more time.

:(

painey said:
jeez.. all 5 languages on 1 disk.. considering how much audio there is supposed to be thats insane it all fits on 1 dvd
I don't know if the audio is localized: maybe it's only the subtitles.

Nino said:
Do the retailers have it in yet? If so; release it Take Two!
Yes, just called Gamestop and they received it this morning. But they'll still respect the street date, until someone else breaks it first.

VALIS

Leaked map scan anywhere? That's usually a staple of pre-GTA release mania. Curious to take a look, even though I know what the area is gonna look like anyway.

Eric WK

VALIS said:
Leaked map scan anywhere? That's usually a staple of pre-GTA release mania. Curious to take a look, even though I know what the area is gonna look like anyway.

That's been out for a long time.

Well a photo has, not a scan.

Top Bottom