• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Gundam Thread of Gunpla, Origins, and 35 Years of GUNDAMUUUU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam 13

And Marbet is criminally under used in this show.

At the moment, yes. She's the benchmark for a good soldier in this show, but not much more than that. She might get better, I dunno. I always thought she was cool in SRW Alpha Gaiden.

Also, how is it there are always enough extra Boots for Uso to fail to dock with or pointlessly sacrifice, but not enough to make 3 fully functional Victory Gundams? I mean, 3 Victory Gundams would be a pretty huge benefit to a group already operating with all these EZ Gundams.

It's easier to bolt together some legs and arms than it is to create a fully functional Core Fighter. They've probably got tons of Tops and Bottoms from the wrecked factory squirreled away at a base or somewhere.

Isn't it sort of UC, though? I mean, they dug up Zakus, and Corin called the Gundam the White Devil. I haven't seen a reference to anything other than UC so far.

Those clearly aren't Zakus, Corvo. Those are Borjarnons.

Zaku:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...mb/f/f1/Ms_zakuii_a.gif/300px-Ms_zakuii_a.gif

Borjarnon:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121217144119/gundam/images/4/4d/MS-06_Borjarnon_Front.png

If you can't tell the difference then well.... I give up on you.

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam 13

And Cronicle looks like a damn fool in that mask. Not as much as Mr. Bushido, I guess, but still. Like, how he is able to walk around in public wearing that and no one stares at him is beyond me. Why he wears it is anyone's guess, too. He doesn't seem to have a secret identity to cover up, so I got nothing here.

He explains it in one of the first episodes to his subordinates. He's hates breathing the air unfiltered

Beth Cyra

Gunpla update.

Real Grade Destiny, HGUC Ball Twin Set (my son's very first Gunpla), and Master Grade Destiny Extreme Blast Mode all arrived today.

Got to say the sticker sheet for Destiny RG really doesn't hit you at how big it really is until your holding it in your hands. Weirdly as much as I hate Shinn and Destiny Gundam it self, the unbox alone for the EBM actually has my hopes up I will at least enjoy the model kit.

Some bad stuff went on this week so I'm a bit behind on my Victory. Whenever I got the time I just watched some Legend of the Galactic Heroes which is so damn great I don't have the words for it.

GundamGAF Victory Gundam rewatch
Episode 19

Bad guys pick up Shakti and then tell her she's the Queen's daughter. Shakti isn't very thrilled and, as any sane person would, she thinks they're messing around.
Uso and the kids go out to search for Shakti. Odelo then fires a rocket at a bad guy suit. And then a few more. And they all miss.

Episode 20

Haro's got some good pictures of Junko. League Militaire makes the whole Zanscare fleet shit themselves.
V Gundam is equipped with the V-Dash pack which looks pretty cool. Still, it's no Aile Striker though.

Episode 21

Junko's full name is Junko Jenko. I'd be eager to die as well were I blessed with that name.
V Gundam gets Laundry Pole - the most lethal weapon known to mankind.
So, while Shakti is god knows where, the LM is using some sick tactics to blow up loads of Zanscare ships. Despicable.
Katejina surfs around a bit, shoots a cable at a Shrike Team suit and tells the pilot that Shakti is ok. Uso is excited over that piece of news.

Beth Cyra

Well my daughter and I sat down and watched Victory Eps 1-5.

I want to say it's not to bad, an that I want to stick with it. I want to say that but I can't. Sadly Shakti is truly awful and I can't stand her presence.

I might watch some more every now and then, but again another UC series drops several levels of enjoyment it could have had because of yet another awful female being ungodly bad.

Eh Shakti is fine. I'd take an episode of her going mad and planting trees over Cronicle wearing his stupid fucking mask while trying to sound smart any day of the week.

CorvoSol

Constantly. Molting.

It's still awesome. It doesn't have to be reasonable or practical. Just awesome.

At the moment, yes. She's the benchmark for a good soldier in this show, but not much more than that. She might get better, I dunno. I always thought she was cool in SRW Alpha Gaiden.

It's easier to bolt together some legs and arms than it is to create a fully functional Core Fighter. They've probably got tons of Tops and Bottoms from the wrecked factory squirreled away at a base or somewhere.

My question isn't why don't they have an army of Victories, but rather, how is it that there are always enough Boots and Tops for Uso to fail to use properly, but not enough for Marbet and Oliver, who are trained soldiers, to convert their already extant Core Fighters into Victory Gundams. They have 3 Core Fighters, and there's an unlimited supply of Boots for Uso, but no sir, Marbet and Oliver cannot and don't even seem remotely interested in activating V-mode.

It just seems at odds with like, ZZ Gundam, where Judau was left to pilot the Zeta because there was basically no one else to do it once Fa left. They have pilots here, but they just keep trusting Uso instead.

Those clearly aren't Zakus, Corvo. Those are Borjarnons.

Zaku:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_...mb/f/f1/Ms_zakuii_a.gif/300px-Ms_zakuii_a.gif

Borjarnon:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121217144119/gundam/images/4/4d/MS-06_Borjarnon_Front.png

If you can't tell the difference then well.... I give up on you.

He explains it in one of the first episodes to his subordinates. He's hates breathing the air unfiltered

So 1)I feel ashamed for my incapacity to distinguish between a Zaku and a Borjarnon, and 2)Cronicle's reason may be the worst reason for wearing the mask I've ever seen. I mean, Char, Schwarz, Zechs, Rau, and Neo all had their secret identities to hide, and Mr. Bushido's face had been junked up, but Cronicle is like "Earth smells dusty!"? Whatever, Cronicle's kind of a loser anyway. Nobody in the BESPA respects him at all.

Eh Shakti is fine. I'd take an episode of her going mad and planting trees over Cronicle wearing his stupid fucking mask while trying to sound smart any day of the week.

I dunno, the stupid sudden tree planting really irked me, PLUS, Shakti has Karlman tied to her back and his scream is nigh-constant. Cronicle might be a doofy loser, but at least he doesn't have Karlman strapped to his back.

Beth Cyra

It's still awesome. It doesn't have to be reasonable or practical. Just awesome.

My question isn't why don't they have an army of Victories, but rather, how is it that there are always enough Boots and Tops for Uso to fail to use properly, but not enough for Marbet and Oliver, who are trained soldiers, to convert their already extant Core Fighters into Victory Gundams. They have 3 Core Fighters, and there's an unlimited supply of Boots for Uso, but no sir, Marbet and Oliver cannot and don't even seem remotely interested in activating V-mode.

It just seems at odds with like, ZZ Gundam, where Judau was left to pilot the Zeta because there was basically no one else to do it once Fa left. They have pilots here, but they just keep trusting Uso instead.

So 1)I feel ashamed for my incapacity to distinguish between a Zaku and a Borjarnon, and 2)Cronicle's reason may be the worst reason for wearing the mask I've ever seen. I mean, Char, Schwarz, Zechs, Rau, and Neo all had their secret identities to hide, and Mr. Bushido's face had been junked up, but Cronicle is like "Earth smells dusty!"? Whatever, Cronicle's kind of a loser anyway. Nobody in the BESPA respects him at all.

I dunno, the stupid sudden tree planting really irked me, PLUS, Shakti has Karlman tied to her back and his scream is nigh-constant. Cronicle might be a doofy loser, but at least he doesn't have Karlman strapped to his back.

Sadly I find Karlman far less annoying then Shakti, bleeding hearts are never enjoyable in Gundam, and certainly not here. Having to listen to her worry about Uso and how he is changing completely tanks the mood and story so far.

It's true Chron maybe dumb and a loser, but I kinda liked him for who he is at least. He isn't a badass like Char or Zechs, so it gives him his own feeling far more then any other Char clone has had.

I guess this is all just me though, the only three women in Gundam I actually like are Dorothy, Flay, and Haman, so pretty much the exact other end of Shakti.

How can you hate Karlmann?

151px-Karlmann.jpg

He's so damn adorable. And besides, he usually does pretty funny stuff too.

They'll start doing that a few episodes past where you are now.
I would have said something earlier, but I'm not entirely sure how to phrase mild spoilers like that.

frye

For what it's worth, the "real" reason is that having a non-main character piloting the main robot makes it less ~coool~

Wubby

Was at the electronics shop for something else but couldn't resist picking up a few kits. My third Beargguy and a Hambrabi. For Beargguy I want to try and convert him to look like the character Brown from the Line message application. The other Beargguy in my stash I want to try to paint clear brown/metallic.

CorvoSol

Sadly I find Karlman far less annoying then Shakti, bleeding hearts are never enjoyable in Gundam, and certainly not here. Having to listen to her worry about Uso and how he is changing completely tanks the mood and story so far.

It's true Chron maybe dumb and a loser, but I kinda liked him for who he is at least. He isn't a badass like Char or Zechs, so it gives him his own feeling far more then any other Char clone has had.

I guess this is all just me though, the only three women in Gundam I actually like are Dorothy, Flay, and Haman, so pretty much the exact other end of Shakti.

Well, I still have like, 40 episodes to go, so I'm willing to allow that Cronicle may get better as the show goes on. Shakti bugs me, but Karlman's screaming all the time is what gets me most. It's like, it isn't enough that Shakti has to be the wet-blanket on the show who only ever mopes about war and how it sucks (thanks we heard you in the first episode where you told us like, six times), but she has as her own personal soundtrack Karlman's constant shrieking.

As to women in the Gundam series, I also enjoyed Noin, Roux, Lacus (to make fun of), I admit I was a sucker for Meer's sob story, and also Dique's daughter was like, one of two good characters in AGE, Sumeragi being a hopeless drunk was fun in 00, and Soma Pieres was a good character until she suddenly became not Soma Pieres (the same I could say about Reccoa Londe, except with Reccoa it was so awful it retroactively made me hate her forever.), the girls of White Base and I think Audrey in Unicorn is okay. Oh, and
Captain Berah.
Hated basically all of the women in Zeta though. It took over fifty episodes for me to warm up to Fa, but I think the English dub is a large part of why I don't like Zeta as much as MSG and ZZ.

How can you hate Karlmann?

151px-Karlmann.jpg

He's so damn adorable. And besides, he usually does pretty funny stuff too.

I think I don't like kids in these shows much is why. I hated Eureka's children, I didn't much care for the brats on White Base (Katz only got worse with age, though), and I recall there being a baby of some kind during F91 that I didn't like much, either. Shinta and Qum or whatever their names were from Zeta and ZZ were okay, though.

They'll start doing that a few episodes past where you are now.
I would have said something earlier, but I'm not entirely sure how to phrase mild spoilers like that.

Ah, well, okay.

For what it's worth, the "real" reason is that having a non-main character piloting the main robot makes it less ~coool~

Well obviously, but I can't think of an in-universe reason why Oliver wouldn't take priority over Uso in terms of who gets to activate V-Mode.

Was at the electronics shop for something else but couldn't resist picking up a few kits. My third Beargguy and a Hambrabi. For Beargguy I want to try and convert him to look like the character Brown from the Line message application. The other Beargguy in my stash I want to try to paint clear brown/metallic.

Which series is Beargguy from? Cuz I thought I'd seen most Gundam series thus far and I still haven't seen him.

Strongly recommend Gunpla Builders. It's only 45 minutes long. It is definitely just shameless product placement, but god is it a lot of fun.

I got my sister to build a Bearguy. That and Bawoo are her only Gunpla she's done.

As for Gundam women, I am probably in the minority, but I like quite a few women in the franchise.

Frau, Sayla, Mirai, Emma, Mouar, Fa, Elle, Roux, Haman, Puru 2, Nanai, Chan, Mineva, Marida, Marbet, Katejina, Dianna, Kihel, and Sochie, Poe are all great characters.

The AUs have some pretty awesome women from time to time too, like Sumeragi (though I don't care for how every woman in 00 has gigantic breasts. Kind of insulting to me, I guess).

Romary is top tier the best female character ever though. Greatest character in all of fiction.
Not really

PhiLonius

As for Gundam women, I am probably in the minority, but I like quite a few women in the franchise.

Frau, Sayla, Mirai, Emma, Mouar, Fa, Elle, Roux, Haman, Puru 2, Nanai, Chan, Mineva, Marida, Marbet, Katejina, Dianna, Kihel, and Sochie, Poe are all great characters.

This is a good list outside of the bolded.

Had to look up Mouar b/c I couldn't remember exactly who she was.

I forgot Kihel/Diana and Sochie. They're great. Marida and Puru are, too.

The best is still obviously Haman Khan, though.

Fact.

No love for Allenby?

Episode 22

Uso is a pimp.

And he also takes down Godwald, the bad guy pilot he helped out earlier.

The battles in Victory are kind of boring.

While trying to watch this episode a giant fucking spider invaded my room and I had to retreat to another room with my laptop.

Also I'm never going back to my room again. That thing was terrifying and it ran straight under my bed.

CorvoSol

Fact.

No love for Allenby?

No, because I think that Allenby is-

Corvo thinks Allenby is a filthy homewrecker.

Yeah, that. Girl shows up late to the party and throws herself at Domon, and somehow winds up
one of the Four Kings of the Devil Gundam, without Master Asia knowing it
and all of this before
turning into a fairy during the finale.
I don't like Allenby.

Speaking of women I don't think highly of in the Gundam series!

Turn A Gundam 28

So like I said last time, it never ceases to amaze me that in a metaseries about giant robots capable of leveling entire armies of other giant robots, nuclear weapons are still treated as such a huge threat. That isn't to say that they aren't written to be credible threats (well, at least in SEED they were, like all things in Stardust Memory they were stupid, but that's because Stardust Memory is just bad), just that it seems odd. Anyway, this episode, like the last, is spent discussing how and why Nukes are Bad and seeing some people go above and beyond to try and prevent their use.

And it also had some really, really stupid things be done. I mean, I'll allow that Sochie and Miasshei opened the Kapool's cockpit and got themselves irradiated, because the Earthrace has become very primitive, being Civil War era at its most advance and way more tribalistic outside of that, but Lt. Poe is just a goddamn, knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing, enlarged forehead, needs two brains to fully function moron in this episode.

Let's ignore for a minute that she SAW the nuclear flash and KNOWS those bombs have an enormous radius. Let's ignore that the people holding them are soldiers in her own military and one outranks her, and that they are TELLING her to stop, and think for just a minute. Let's focus on only the most horrifically, painfully obvious: she's been ordered to get bombs, and the bombs are running away.

SO SHE FUCKING SHOOTS AT THEM. BOMBS. WHICH EXPLODE. WHEN IGNITED. BY THINGS LIKE A BEAM PISTOL. And then, and then! and then, even after being told "Hey you fucking moron if you hit that man or make him drop those bombs we're all dead stop firing that goddamn gun of yours you're going to get us all killed!" What does she do? Fires at Sochie and Loran as they're charging her, AND THE NUKES ARE JUST BARELY BEHIND THEM.

I mean, seriously, at this point if I was Guin Rhineford or Dianna Soreil I would not fear this pathetic little rebellion at all, because honestly it's a miracle Lt. Poe can sit upright without stabbing herself in the throat with a shoelace, let alone be expected to wage a competent war. This is Katz level of stupid.

To be fair, even within the framework of the show, Poe is portrayed as incompetent. She's continuously been portrayed as a fuck up, and frankly, most people in the show treat her like one.

CorvoSol

To be fair, even within the framework of the show, Poe is portrayed as incompetent. She's continuously been portrayed as a fuck up, and frankly, most people in the show treat her like one.

Oh, definitely. It's just that before this Poe was just an incompetent failure, along the lines of Bruno and Jacop, but now she's moved into being dangerously stupid, too. Like who shoots a laser gun at a nuclear bomb less than hours after seeing one go off?

They're both designated MS-06. Don't know what to tell you, dude. ;-)

Looks more like a MS-06F to me there. Don't know what to tell you.
Oh, definitely. It's just that before this Poe was just an incompetent failure, along the lines of Bruno and Jacop, but now she's moved into being dangerously stupid, too. Like who shoots a laser gun at a nuclear bomb less than hours after seeing one go off?
Ah she burned down like half a city in the first episode trying to take down a biplane. She was never not dangerously idiotic to everyone around her.

As for nuclear weapons: they are still far more powerful and destructive than anyone giant robot. Not to mention that they would irradiate and poison the land making it uninhabitable, which is kind of counter to the entire point of coming down from the moon to settle on earth. Also as you referenced the whole meta aspect of the show, Tomino was trying to make a point here. It's kind what he does you know.

CorvoSol

I just mean that you'd think something as powerful as the Freedom Gundam would sort of take the edge off a nuke, just a bit. Hell, in the Gundam series proper there are all kinds of Super Weapons, like that mirror thing from the end of the OYW, but nukes still carry a heavy sense of fear. It makes sense in Turn A, since this is an arms race and since the MSes aren't flying death fortresses, but I dunno, sometimes it just seems odd.

I mean, seriously, at this point if I was Guin Rhineford or Dianna Soreil I would not fear this pathetic little rebellion at all, because honestly it's a miracle Lt. Poe can sit upright without stabbing herself in the throat with a shoelace, let alone be expected to wage a competent war. This is Katz level of stupid.

Could not have said it better myself. Being the joke character she is that would have been an appropriate demise.

I just mean that you'd think something as powerful as the Freedom Gundam would sort of take the edge off a nuke, just a bit. Hell, in the Gundam series proper there are all kinds of Super Weapons, like that mirror thing from the end of the OYW, but nukes still carry a heavy sense of fear. It makes sense in Turn A, since this is an arms race and since the MSes aren't flying death fortresses, but I dunno, sometimes it just seems odd.

I guess you just have a weird outlook on things. Yes gundam shows tend to have crazy super weapons of overwrought and ridiculous origin and usually they don't end up being more powerful than nuclear weapons. Which in comparison are plentiful, destructive and much more easily accessible. They can create destruction that is far greater and more widespread than whatever variations of colony laser the series writers whip together. Not to mention that these things exist, they are real, the potential danger is there. It's not some dreamed up idea or a flight of imagination and so the writers probably invest an appropriate sense of gravity into something that could potentially end the world we live in, right now.

CorvoSol

I guess you just have a weird outlook on things. Yes gundam shows tend to have crazy super weapons of overwrought and ridiculous origin and usually they don't end up being more powerful than nuclear weapons. Which in comparison are plentiful, destructive and much more easily accessible. They can create destruction that is far greater and more widespread than whatever variations of colony laser the series writers whip together. Not to mention that these things exist, they are real, the potential danger is there. It's not some dreamed up idea or a flight of imagination and so the writers probably invest an appropriate sense of gravity into something that could potentially end the world we live in, right now.

It just seems odd that in say, Stardust Memory, a single nuclear weapon posed so much of a threat so soon after the One Year War's super weapons. Sure, nukes are plentiful, and sure, they're more versatile, and sure, they're still dangerous, but maybe I'm just remembering MSG wrong here, because I could've sworn that blowing up a Zaku's engine had the same effect as setting off a nuke?

I mean, I get that this is a Nuclear Aesop, it just seems a little forced given the sheer power of mobile suits and colony lasers. A gun is more versatile than a nuke, and is still a deadly and scary weapon, but a nuke is obviously the standard of terrifying weapons. So when something hilariously more destructive rolls along, the weight of horror a nuke carries should be likewise diminished. Not because it isn't still scary and destructive, but because everyone knows something worse is available.

I dunno. None of this is a huge deal, just something I find odd about Gundam, I guess.

Damaging a Zaku's engine caused a reactor melt down, which caused a big explosion. I don't think it's as large as a nuclear bomb explosion though.

I dunno. None of this is a huge deal, just something I find odd about Gundam, I guess.

Well again usually it's something contrived and ridiculous right at the end of the series. At the time in Turn A nukes are far worse than any weapon the characters can even imagine, short of whatever set the world back to stone age.

And to be fair, I am pretty sure everyone in UC realizes that a colony drop is far more dire event.

CorvoSol

Turn A Gundam 29

So basically Cpt. Harry is a massive badass cool guy and if your name is Lt. Poe and you happen to slice your ear off trying to put on your shoe because you're so amazingly stupid, maybe you shouldn't try and mess with him, no matter what handicaps you give yourself. Harry just WRECKS her, and then Loran uses a goddamn high-heel to ruin the rest of her plans. Can you imagine if she really had become Queen? Woman would probably kill herself just trying to put on a corset or something. The point is Poe is hilariously stupid, and now that she wants power, its just that much more likely to blow up in her face.

Kinda sorta blowing my brain with this whole Kihel-Dianna bit. Really would like to know WHY they're identical (aside from Kihel having slightly darker skin than Dianna), but like, they've swapped places again, I think? I mean, I'm pretty sure Kihel escaped and is pretending to be Dianna, whilst Dianna remained and is pretending to be Kihel, but so many people are confused by this (hell, Kihel is fooling Loran), that it gets a bit screwy at times.

Speaking of Kihel and Loran, I think it is high time that Loran branch out from the Soriel girls. I'd really rather he not become another Kira at another Lacus' beck and call. I suppose it might seem demeaning to refer to them as such, but seriously, Loran has nukes and it should be up to him and him alone to deal with them, rather than following Kihel/Dianna's orders in the matter.

I'll just say it right now so you can let go of it: You never find out why Dianna and Kihel look so similar. Think of it as a Prince and the Pauper sort of scenario. Not a big mystery that gets resolved.

I always found this shot from Turn A Turn to be somewhat alarming.

http://i.imgur.com/xZo627z.jpg

CorvoSol

I'll just say it right now so you can let go of it: You never find out why Dianna and Kihel look so similar. Think of it as a Prince and the Pauper sort of scenario. Not a big mystery that gets resolved.

I always found this shot from Turn A Turn to be somewhat alarming.

http://i.imgur.com/xZo627z.jpg

Yeah that stuff right there is seriously crazy. Kinda sad that they never explain how two women, one of whom was apparently born centuries ago, and lived most of her life on a different planet, can look and sound exactly alike. Oh well.

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam 14

-LOL at Uso teaching Shakti how to apply lipstick. Completely ruin the mood of the scene, why don't we?
-Lt. Cronicle's relationship with Katejina creeps me out.
-Lt. Cronicle behaves like a petty child, throws a fit at everyone, takes his ball and goes home.
-Even Uso is horrified to learn he cares about Shakti's safety. Uso is a huge chump the whole scene and doesn't realize Katejina is into older men in masks. Fucking Karlman shut up or die, please, that's all I ask. Die die die I hate you so much.
-The battle music in this episode is cheery as Hell.
-Everyone agrees that fighting by the MRD is a bad thing, but they ALL do it anyway.

Ahahaha. Really? Fucking REALLY? This show is shit. I can't even.
This member of the Shrike team spoke and then died. Kinda exactly the same thing that happened LAST episode. I mean, REALLY. You couldn't avoid doing this same boring as fuck, overused plotline TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW?
Fuck this show. The only saving grace at this point is that
there aren't enough members of the Shrike Team to kill them one per episode for the next 40 episodes.
Any interest I might have had for this show is completely and utterly shot by this cheap, trite, hackneyed melodramatic bullshit.

This member of the Shrike team spoke and then died. Kinda exactly the same thing that happened LAST episode. I mean, REALLY. You couldn't avoid doing this same boring as fuck, overused plotline TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW?
there aren't enough members of the Shrike Team to kill them one per episode for the next 40 episodes.
Any interest I might have had for this show is completely and utterly shot by this cheap, trite, hackneyed melodramatic bullshit.

I'm gonna have to agree with you. Aside from all that, the show simply isn't that interesting. It somehow feels like even more of a regurgitation of the same old things than SEED ever was.

Luckily it has some characters I enjoy like Shakti and Uso. But Cronicle should just die off already, what a fucking goofball. I thought Harry Ord was bad with his glasses but at least that guy was a man and I remember him getting shit done. Meanwhile Cronicle gets his ass handed to him by a kid.

PhiLonius

After a certain point, this is kind of the show in a nutshell.

I've been slacking on this rewatch. Don't even remember what episode I'm on.

Aizo

Banned
Gundam Seed - 14
The blonde haired girl (?) from the OP/ED of the past 13 episodes finally appears!
This episode was full of exposition about the current conflict and its history. It was surprisingly interesting, but I have a question..

How do N-Jammers work?

Episode 23

So, the kids come up with this ingenious plan to mask their two little ships as an asteroid. The problem with that is that an asteroid drifting towards a colony is a cause for concern, apparently. So the Zanscare Environmental Cleanup team takes their new experimental mobile suits out for a spin buy they're useless.

Then the kids infiltrate the Zanscare colony via the help of something called "Instant Airlock"
Seems like a weird thing to have in the instant variety of products.

Aaaaaaand Zanscare has scorpionsuits. That thing looks so stupid. Name's Sandhoge. And it's dead so who cares.

We meet up with Flanders, K-mann and Suzy.

CorvoSol

Gundam Seed - 14
The blonde haired girl (?) from the OP/ED of the past 13 episodes finally appears!
This episode was full of exposition about the current conflict and its history. It was surprisingly interesting, but I have a question..

How do N-Jammers work?

The real question is: how do N-Jammer
cancellers
work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom