• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Damn just caught up on Wednesday show. What a great show.

Ronnie gets ripped on for being a pervert and fame whore which escalates into cock rings being placed on Richard who is half hard in the studio. Gary and Sal observe and feel the vibrating ring. Which then steam rolls into Memet sexcapades with a married woman with Ronnie, Brent, Ralph, and more attempting to give advice.

When the group is all in together shit is still really funny.

Tarkus

Damn just caught up on Wednesday show. What a great show.

Ronnie gets ripped on for being a pervert and fame whore which escalates into cock rings being placed on Richard who is half hard in the studio. Gary and Sal observe and feel the vibrating ring. Which then steam rolls into Memet sexcapades with a married woman with Ronnie, Brent, Ralph, and more attempting to give advice.

When the group is all in together shit is still really funny.
Brent as a producer has been great for the show.

statham

The Ronnie bit had me in roofles, once they asked him whos wife/girlfriend he rather bang, I knew He couldn't contain himself.

appaws

Banned
I got an interview for a job that I really want badly. I was pretty happy but all I could do was keep walking around telling people that my "professional life is at a noine."

appaws

Banned
Since the thread hasn't been very active lately, I'll post what I think is a great moment in the show for y'all to listen to....

The first video link is when Howard discovered Killer Charisma's "Jackin Off to Your Facebook Pics" song after being emailed about it by Jimmy Kimmel. The song is comedy genius, whether intentional by the kid or not.

The second video is Howard's actual interview with Killer Charisma, who actually turns out to be a (IMO) pretty cool high school kid who has never actually gotten laid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuogDp363mk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVvuocq9Ajo

Tarkus

I just thought the same thing. What a world. If only Hillary had dropped a "hit em with the hein"
I unleashed the hit em with the hein in my large presidential debate chat. No one recognized it despite several people saying baba booey :(

The Argus

Neil deGrasse Tyson mentioned Howard today during a talk I attended. I wanted to shout "Hit em with the Hein" sooo bad but my girlfriend instantly grabbed my knee and gave me a stern look. One day I'll have my chance, and giggle about it for weeks and weeks.

The Kree

Banned
http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...onald-trump-interviews-it-would-be-a-betrayal

"These conversations that I had with Donald Trump weren't done in private like the Billy Bush tapes, this was on the radio," said SiriusXM host Stern, lashing out at reporters who claim to have unearthed the chats. "Why don't I play all the tapes? I have to tell you why: I feel Donald Trump did the show in an effort to be entertaining and have fun with us and I feel like it would be a betrayal to any of our guests if I sat there and played them now where people are attacking him."

Stern -- who said he's exhausted by the whole election cycle -- did a 25-minute segment at the top of Monday morning's (Oct. 17) show reacting to reporting last week about a number of his old interviews with Trump that painted the GOP candidate in a dim light. In the trove of tapes, the billionaire real estate mogul talked about inviting his first wife and mistress to go skiing in Aspen at the same time, bragged about his sex life, said "deeply troubled women" are "always the best in bed" and playfully batted away questions about his alleged past infidelities.

An avowed supporter of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Stern said he was honored the chats are sparking controversy and conversation, saying it would be very easy to play all the Trump tapes in their entirety. But, he argued, that they weren't made in an effort to "f--k someone over... we were having a good time. I fully knew what I was doing when I interviewed Trump," he said. "I knew I had a guy who loved to talk about sex... I had a guy who loved to evaluate women on a scale of 1-10. These are avenues I went down because I knew it would entertain the audience."

I feel like it would be a betrayal to any of our guests if I sat there and played them now where people are attacking him

He didn't have a problem when it was Sandra Bullock's ex husband. Pretty sure he's deathly afraid of Trump for whatever reason.

Latimer

Banned
Gilbert with Artie is the peak of the show.

The Dec 6 2006 show is even better when he first announces he's having a baby.

I heard that one too it was great and so awkward..But Gilbert doing his John Lennon impression and the blackberry stuff..masterful.

https://youtu.be/C2c6K6G3dZc

Artie SLAMS Howard? Say it isn't so? Artie goes into how he feels like he doesn't exist regarding his relationship with Howard and as well as the show itself. Sirius XM turned down a 30 second spot to promote Artie's book, Crash & Burn. Artie also goes into Howard's "selling out" meaning he's friends now with celebrities he would make fun of on the air. The crew from Howard TV are gone just like that. Good listen. I guess Artie has a point to some degree. No real reason after almost 7 years since he was fired, that Howard and Artie's relationship is nonexistent.

Lothar

Banned

Artie SLAMS Howard? Say it isn't so? Artie goes into how he feels like he doesn't exist regarding his relationship with Howard and as well as the show itself. Sirius XM turned down a 30 second spot to promote Artie's book, Crash & Burn. Artie also goes into Howard's "selling out" meaning he's friends now with celebrities he would make fun of on the air. The crew from Howard TV are gone just like that. Good listen. I guess Artie has a point to some degree. No real reason after almost 7 years since he was fired, that Howard and Artie's relationship is nonexistent.

He's right. It's messed up that they worked with him for a decade and now won't talk to him or accept advertisements from him. The analogy of Howard and all the fans are sitting outside of a fancy Hollywood dinner making fun of all the celebrities, then Howard broke inside, sat at the table, and became one of them also rings true. I mean, he has interviews with Sarah Jessica Parker now and Gilbert Gottfried is banned. The Howard of 10 years ago would have torn this Howard to shreds.

Latimer

Banned

Jesus Artie sounds more awful every time I hear him! But completely agree with what he says. Still like Howard's interviews but the rest of the show is boring and he is a huge hypocrite.

Grinchy

Banned
When Artie started going into the, "Fred, I know. Keep getting those paychecks, but I know" it reminded me of how many times I've talked about how Fred must hate Howard. Their exchanges are not comedic at all but completely passive aggressive. Fred can't stand Howard and Howard thinks Fred is coasting.

The Kree

Banned
There's a theory that Artie's mother and sister asked Howard to stay away from him and that they dislike that Howard exploited Artie's self destruction.

Top Bottom