• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Maklershed said:
I'm watching the Howard TV episode of Robin's trip to Peru. For a woman closing in on 60 she is damn sexy.

and damn crazy.

That Lady Gaga interview today was excellent, coming from a non-fan perspective.

Spokker

Boring interview but great performance by Lady Gaga. If she regularly released real music and not dance shit, I would be a fan. I just can't get behind the "born this way" mantra.

Kosmo

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
and damn crazy.

That Lady Gaga interview today was excellent, coming from a non-fan perspective.

Completely agree. I've never been a huge fan, but there is no denying she is supremely talented.

dem

I downloaded the gaga album cause the songs sounded pretty good on the show...

Well.. lets just say they are much better acoustic...

gdt

This is just fucked up. What a fucking douche.

mini-07-25-11---Jeff-and-Angie---teacher-student-couple---full-body-studio.jpg

mini-07-25-11---Jeff-and-Angie---teacher-who-married-his-student.jpg

Watching Ronnie De Niro at his audition. This is great. I'm laughing my ass off. He's so bad. "You're gonna pull some zagat .. protax .. protaxin bullshit?!"

Also, once again Robin looks sexy as hell. She looks better now than back in the E days.

Watching an episode from 1994. Scott the Engineer used to smoke 2 to 3 cartons a week!

I'm listening to the 5/18 episode and Howard claims again that he had no idea Artie was on drugs. Maybe I'm the crazy one but does anyone really believe that? Not that it makes much of a difference .. if he did know what could Howard do about it but still Howard is a very smart and incredibly perceptive guy. I don't know how he couldn't tell Artie was on drugs.

And speaking of drugs. She don't like, she don't like, she don't liiiiyike .. cocaine. Cocayeen. Cocayena. It's cocaine.

smurfx

get some go again
Maklershed said:
I'm listening to the 5/18 episode and Howard claims again that he had no idea Artie was on drugs. Maybe I'm the crazy one but does anyone really believe that? Not that it makes much of a difference .. if he did know what could Howard do about it but still Howard is a very smart and incredibly perceptive guy. I don't know how he couldn't tell Artie was on drugs.

And speaking of drugs. She don't like, she don't like, she don't liiiiyike .. cocaine. Cocayeen. Cocayena. It's cocaine.
i wonder if anybody buys howard bullshit about not knowing artie was on drugs. his show has had a ton of drug addicts come in and out and he couldn't tell artie was back on drugs? well maybe he thinks if he says it enough times people will believe his bullshit. howard didn't do anything about artie because he didn't want to be the bad guy that fired artie. he wanted artie to quit but artie was afraid of doing so and alienating his fans. we all know what other route artie chose.

Trevelyon

That'd be crazy if it was his copy, since he has screamed up and down for years about studios not sending him private screeners and how preposterous the idea of him or anyone in his camp leaking this stuff would be.

Maybe it's Howard K. Stern?

smurfx

get some go again
R2D4 said:
Ralph is about computer inept as they come. Of course I'm just basing this on what he says on Geek Time.
i'd blame ralph because i think he probably has some scummy friends that would then rip the dvd. somebody contact howard 100 news about this!

R2D4

Banned
smurfx said:
https://twitter.com/#!/MYGEEKTIME/status/99661433037520896

ralph has denied being involved.

I'm sure Shuli will get to the bottom of it now that Langford is gone. Lulz.

smurfx

get some go again
if this story is true then whoever howard lent the dvd to is in deep shit. i hope he lent it to gary or robin. oh man will there be fireworks on monday if this story is true.

R2D4

Banned
smurfx said:
if this story is true then whoever howard lent the dvd to is in deep shit. i hope he lent it to gary or robin. oh man will there be fireworks on monday if this story is true.

Robin? She can't even run an Iphone. Gary might have let his son get a hold of it but still I doubt it was one of them. Probably someone we don't know about.

smurfx

get some go again
R2D4 said:
Robin? She can't even run an Iphone. Gary might have let his son get a hold of it but still I doubt it was one of them. Probably someone we don't know about.
anybody howard lent the dvd to is in deep shit as he will suspect everybody and throw everybody under the bus. howard does not want to make enemies in hollywood. hell he's practically changed his entire attitude towards hollywood to make famous friends these days.

R2D4

Banned
smurfx said:
anybody howard lent the dvd to is in deep shit as he will suspect everybody and throw everybody under the bus. howard does not want to make enemies in hollywood. hell he's practically changed his entire attitude towards hollywood to make famous friends these days.

I will bet you 100 US dollars this won't be mentioned at all by Howard or anyone else on Howard 100.

smurfx

get some go again
R2D4 said:
I will bet you 100 US dollars this won't be mentioned at all by Howard or anyone else on Howard 100.
i really hope this makes tmz or gets some mentions on some gossip shows.

xclaw

I can't even guess who would have leaked it.... It's got to be some kid of someone Howard would lend the DVD to. So funny how the ripper left his name there.

Oh wow that is terrible. Howard has been going on and on and on about how he doesn't get screeners and he's the most responsible person with them and they'd never get pirated. I wonder how this happened?

I was looking at the thread for this screener thing on SFN and was hoping someone could enlighten me as to what this bolded part means since I'm a few months behind on episodes ....

sfn member said:
Not if someone wanted to get back at Howard. I have a feeling that there's a lot of people in Howard's circle who have serious resentments towards him, particularly now considering the kind of person he's become. He's messing with the show quality to get back at sirius (which threatens a lot of people's futures - langford's already gone over it, and he's lucky since he has another place to go), he's involved in a major asshole marblegrab lawsuit which has brought him a whole new level of enemies, and he's abandoned a lot of old friends for the "hamptons elite". I could definitely see Ralph doing something like this. I could also see a staff member/members doing it. There's no shortage of possibilities. Howard may have to get out the vice grips and pry open the rusty hinges of his wallet for this one.

Is he suggesting Steve Langford did a news piece claiming Howard is intentionally sabotaging the show?

Maklershed said:
I was looking at the thread for this screener thing on SFN and was hoping someone could enlighten me as to what this bolded part means since I'm a few months behind on episodes ....

Is he suggesting Steve Langford did a news piece claiming Howard is intentionally sabotaging the show?

I'm not sure that they are implying Langford left the show for that. Langford left the show for a better job. No such news piece like that ever ran.

smurfx

get some go again
moop2000 said:
I'm not sure that they are implying Langford left the show for that. Langford left the show for a better job. No such news piece like that ever ran.
i think langfords brother released some tweet about steve being afraid of the future or something like that.

Top Bottom