• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

VPhys

Daily 03/20 Howard Tattoo/Viper Room

Okay I'm not going crazy. It appears here on the West Coast with Time Warner cable all we get so far for March 20 is Martina and dancing with the stars and then it goes to March 21 with Debbie the pet llady and Scott excuse. I'm not sure why some subscribers get the show and others do not.

Mmm Rachel Fine is one buxom, beautiful woman. In a way its almost a shame the Bobo episode of Fine Time didn't air because the outfit she was wearing for that episode was sexy as hell. They made the right call though - Bobo is insanely dull. WGAS, WGAF (who gives a shit, who gives a fuck) about him.

My girlfriend just told me that she got us two tickets to an America's Got Talent taping second week in April. Gonna be fucking weird to see this freakshow in person! Can't wait. It's at Hammerstein Ballroom too, which is a pretty damn small place. Any choice phrases I should be screaming out GAF?

Family cousin!

Gina dance!

Zp8Xu.jpg

Robin is fat and apparently bald and no one on the show is allowed to talk about it.

It's all the french fries and red wine.

I guess this explains why she's making the shift from being a diet guru to a 'male appreciation' lecturer. No mention of Dr. Ronnie anymore. Now its always this Allison Armstrong lady.

Grinchy

Banned
Jesus Christ. I don't feel bad for her at all. She was getting all over people like Gary about his weight when she was thin.

Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna jump all over her or anything, but she has proven her hypocrisy once again. She's been big again for a while, but it's funny when you hear an old show with Robin harassing everyone about their health just because she lost a few pounds in an unhealthy and unsustainable way.

She even somewhat recently criticized Richard for eating less calories and exercising to gradually lose weight. She tried to say he didn't look healthy. God damn...

Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna jump all over her or anything, but she has proven her hypocrisy once again. She's been big again for a while, but it's funny when you hear an old show with Robin harassing everyone about their health just because she lost a few pounds in an unhealthy and unsustainable way.

She even somewhat recently criticized Richard for eating less calories and exercising to gradually lose weight. She tried to say he didn't look healthy. God damn...

There was even an episode where Howard was praising Scott the Engineer for losing a ton of weight-from dieting and exercise-and Robin refused to admit that Scott looked better. She would laugh and just say "Look at him!"

Bitch.

LordCanti

My girlfriend just told me that she got us two tickets to an America's Got Talent taping second week in April. Gonna be fucking weird to see this freakshow in person! Can't wait. It's at Hammerstein Ballroom too, which is a pretty damn small place. Any choice phrases I should be screaming out GAF?

Yell out "FUCK JACKIE!"

Oldie but a goodie.

smurfx

get some go again
i do wonder what robin is eating to gain that weight and maintain it. she says she doesn't eat meat but what other fattening thing is she eating? it must be a lot of it. is it pasta?

LordCanti

Robin looks like a black Alfred Hitchcock with a mop glued on the back of his head (from that angle anyway). She's like sixty years old so it's kind of expected.

The behind the scenes 14 episode with Medicated Pete is one of the funniest things ever. I couldn't stop laughing. That kid is the best. I wish there was a whole reality show dedicated to him. I'd watch every minute of it.

Also the last 30 seconds of that episode is laugh out loud funny. Kudos to whoever it was at Howard TV that thought to do that.

The behind the scenes 14 episode with Medicated Pete is one of the funniest things ever. I couldn't stop laughing. That kid is the best. I wish there was a whole reality show dedicated to him. I'd watch every minute of it.

Also the last 30 seconds of that episode is laugh out loud funny. Kudos to whoever it was at Howard TV that thought to do that.

LOL him with that fat black lady was classic

gdt

THAT WAS OJ yesterday! Early in the show, PLUS the two major drops from that interview appeared back to back. I gasmed when I heard them.

LordCanti

I just saw the Debbie the Pet Lady video.... Good Lord is she nuts. I mean, I kind of figured from hearing her on the phone, but in person she's an even bigger wack job.

I hate when Howard says he had know idea Artie was on drugs. Now clearly he couldn't have done anything about it and if he had tried Artie would've been more adament about doing them but that doesn't change the fact that Howard still knew. Everyone knew. And everyone on the staff pointed it out to Howard on air on a daily basis.

THAT WAS OJ yesterday! Early in the show, PLUS the two major drops from that interview appeared back to back. I gasmed when I heard them.
I see OJ and he look real scared.

I'm just now listening to this-is Howard really that dense that he thinks chickens reproduce asexually?
No he thought that eggs were produced asexually. And he's right.

No-he specifically said that eggs just popped out and chickens had to sit on them for chicks to hatch. He was shocked that a Rooster had to bang a chicken.

Grinchy

Banned
I think that after this week of vacation, they are doing 7 straight "full" weeks.

Full meaning 3 days, of course.

Link - Howard Stern Examiner

Artie Lange says his final day on the Howard Stern Show in December 2009 was "horrifying"--at least, the parts that he can remember.

Lange spoke about his unintended Stern Show finale performance during on Monday's 'Nick and Artie' broadcast:

“It was horrifying. Clearly, I had some well-publicized problems that hit their peak that day, and I don’t remember much about it. Like, Robin’s News—apparently I was there for that and I don’t even remember much about it. And they didn’t know what to do. They wanted to send me home, but I wouldn’t go home. I’m mad that I didn’t go home because they wanted me to and I really didn’t want to upset them any more, because I love those guys. The problem was, in my head, I love the fact that I stayed. Like, I was on the show ten years. If on my last day I didn’t make it through the show I would have been mad about that.”

Lange was placed on mandatory medical leave by Sirius XM management following the December 9, 2009 Howard Stern Show broadcast after years of struggling with heroin addiction and mental illness. Howard Stern recently referred Lange's final broadcast as "terrible".

In an audio clip from Lange's final day, Howard Stern spoke about the comedian's grave condition:

"Poor Artie's not going to survive another contract. It's time for him to get the f**k out of here. I can't sign again. This son of a b**ch looks like he's half dead today...I'm worried about you...I'm thinking of leaving just so you'll live...This is killing you."

Lange was booked to attend inpatient drug rehabilitation over the holidays, but dropped out of the program quickly. Three weeks later he attempted suicide by stabbing himself nine times with a 13-inch kitchen knife.

Lange stated recently that he has been in talks to appear on the Howard Stern Show in late 2012 to promote his book about his years with the King of All Media.

Blackface

Banned
I don't listen to Howard much. However I have a question.

I know Howard is a 3 day a week guy now, sometimes less.

Opie and Anthony are fed up with SiriusXM. They will probably be creating a large podcasting network with Louis CK, Bill Burr, Chris Rock, Jay Mohr and various other comedians when their contract is up.

With Stern suing the company, what are his plans when he is gone from Sirius. He is going to call it quits, or move into making a sponsored podcast?

I especially want to know as the company is currently being chopped up and priced out to sell.

Top Bottom