• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Without listening to the segment I don't think that it would be a "joke." Howard had never insinuated any kind of infidelity when I was listening. He was always guarded about their relationship and this kind of thing. Reading that article make me believe this was his on-air therapy session.

smurfx

get some go again
howard has always used the radio to call people out without having to call them out in real life away from the show.

vaelic

Banned
Without listening to the segment I don't think that it would be a "joke." Howard had never insinuated any kind of infidelity when I was listening. He was always guarded about their relationship and this kind of thing. Reading that article make me believe this was his on-air therapy session.

click on the picture here, you can listen to the segment. she hung up on him

http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-national/the-beth-o-twitter-photo-controversy-video

gdt

She's not cheating, I don't think so anyway. But that picture is a bit inappropriate. At least in terms of a husband/wife relationship. I heard it, and Beth got really hurt/mad. Howard didn't bring it up again until he asked John Hein not to talk about it on the wrap up show.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
lol
Moments after this happy couple became engaged. I (Jared) had met Beth through work and have been in love with her since the first day I saw her. It took some time for me to win her father Howard over. Not only is he very happy for us now, but he will also be our official wedding photographer. We plan on getting married in the Hamptons.

Tsunami!

I'm getting caught up on last week and man is the AGT talk dreadful. He did two shows back to back where he spent the first hour and fifteen minutes talking about AGT and then does an interview and when thats over takes cals from fans that were at the show and he starts up the AGT talk again.

I've been a listener for 16 years and literally haven't missed an episode since sometime before their move to Sirius but I'm seriously considering just listening to podcasts from now on if this continues.

Yeah, I've been such an unconditional fan of the show for so long that I was very slow to catch on to its slide into banality. Howard's still a great interviewer when he feels like it and sometimes it still hits the spot, but it seems like the loss of Artie was ultimately a crushing blow.

Now the only shows I get excited about are those when George Takei is in the studio, because he brings a genuine energy with his blend of earnestness and naivete.

Old post quote, but I couldn't agree more. I stopped listening a few months after Artie left, and yes Takei was a saving grace. Love that man

R2D4

Banned
Tsunami!

I'm getting caught up on last week and man is the AGT talk dreadful. He did two shows back to back where he spent the first hour and fifteen minutes talking about AGT and then does an interview and when thats over takes cals from fans that were at the show and he starts up the AGT talk again.

I've been a listener for 16 years and literally haven't missed an episode since sometime before their move to Sirius but I'm seriously considering just listening to podcasts from now on if this continues.

Oh god don't miss the pet lady coming in yesterday. Shit was gold.

She's not cheating, I don't think so anyway. But that picture is a bit inappropriate. At least in terms of a husband/wife relationship.

Jesus, I'd hate to know what people would think about some photos that have been taken of me with married female friends. That's a tame, friendly photo.

Tsunami!

TSUnami.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm not exactly the show's biggest defender at this point, but I actually like the AGT talk. I think it's exponentially better than hearing about Dancing with the Stars, chess, or "fertography."

The Martina Navratilova interview made my fast forwarding capabilities quite relevant, however.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0024_k6zzs.gif
:p

DonDraper

Banned
That midget. I have never hated a wack pack or staff member more than I do Eric the Midget. I swear I would knock over that wheelchair if I ever saw him in person.

That midget. I have never hated a wack pack or staff member more than I do Eric the Midget. I swear I would knock over that wheelchair if I ever saw him in person.

?!!

He's my favorite living whack packer. Hank being the only one that might be better but I'm starting to think I enjoy Eric more.

I just wish Eric could call in without Johnny being on the phone.

?!!

He's my favorite living whack packer. Hank being the only one that might be better but I'm starting to think I enjoy Eric more.

I just wish Eric could call in without Johnny being on the phone.
I liked Bigfoot 2, Crackhead Bob, Beetlejuice, Elliot Offen and sometimes Cracy Alice.

Grinchy

Banned
If Robin says "I was going to say" one more time to co-opt someone else's opinion or knowledge, I'm going to lose it.

Again, listen, yeah, no, I was just talking to my friend the other day about how I was going to say that this has become a huge issue.

Omfg LOL I have to see this.

Speaking off whack packers, I cannot stand debie the pet lady and I wish Howard would not take her falls. In fact, she's probably the only whack packer in history I can't stand.

I'm not wild about her either but I hate Ass Napkin Ed (even his name is annoying!) and Wendy more. They're both scam artists and neither one are funny.

Ugh at Robin and her news reporting. I'm listening to Wednesday's show and she kept referring to Peyton Manning as the QB who left INDIANA. I mean, it's a minor technicality but the inaccuracy is driving me mad.

Grinchy

Banned
I just love how hard it is to pry his pepsi away from him while a vagina is trying to rub on his head.

That dude loves his pepsi.

nocode

My girlfriend just told me that she got us two tickets to an America's Got Talent taping second week in April. Gonna be fucking weird to see this freakshow in person! Can't wait. It's at Hammerstein Ballroom too, which is a pretty damn small place. Any choice phrases I should be screaming out GAF?

My girlfriend just told me that she got us two tickets to an America's Got Talent taping second week in April. Gonna be fucking weird to see this freakshow in person! Can't wait. It's at Hammerstein Ballroom too, which is a pretty damn small place. Any choice phrases I should be screaming out GAF?

ACK ACK!

"Ree-Sees?"
"Mac-Hine!"

And if you're really brave "Droppin' Loads!"

Grinchy

Banned

Proper modulation

smurfx

get some go again
well the most obvious one is baba booey.

Top Bottom