• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

If you take a picture with your booty out...I'mma jack off to it...
Jacking off to you girl...I'm jacking off to you girl...I even use 2 hands sometimes...

I'm about meeting girls I'm about meeting guys and anyone that doesn't like it can go fuck themselves because I'm scoresman and that's what scoresman is all about.

Hey Richard this is your dad. I got Leprosy. I ate an armadillo and I knew I shouldn't have. I made beef jerky out of my nose though. I think you'll like it. See ya later bub.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Artie is looking good

31CxX.jpg

gGa9t.jpg

VPhys

The Artie years were the best. Artie is so much better than any sidekick that has been on the show. Great one liners and stories.

kylej

Banned
The Artie years were the best. Artie is so much better than any sidekick that has been on the show. Great one liners and stories.

The Jackie/John/Billie West/Fred combo will always, always be the best. Howard had the most fire at that time too. Every show was a whirlwind of throwing people under the bus and goofing on the world.

LordCanti

I got about ten minutes into the Lisa G vs Elisa video before realizing that I was deep inside the Benjy vortex. If his master plan isn't to get Lisa G so angry that she sleeps with him, I'm not sure what it is. He's definitely not having sex with Elisa, and I can't figure out what other angle he could be playing (other than the "make people pay attention to me" angle).

If Elisa ever makes it on the show again, Howard has messed up.

I'm loving it because

a) it takes focus off Howard / AGT

b) I'm in love with Elisa Jordana (or Elisa Jordanner as Ronnie calls her) - she's gorgeous, has a perfect smile, and I love her fast talking nasally voice

smurfx

get some go again
some guys on sfn are saying artie sounded drunk on the last nick/artie show. looks like he is off the wagon. wonder if this will be the last time and final time if you know what i mean.

some guys on sfn are saying artie sounded drunk on the last nick/artie show. looks like he is off the wagon. wonder if this will be the last time and final time if you know what i mean.
I saw that on SFN too. I really don't want to believe it since its coming out of SFN. The post also read that it was during the last hour and it was pulled from the website.

LordCanti

I can't remember the last time I turned on my sat radio and actually heard a live Stern show. I think I'm done with this subscription.

The last time I heard it live, I got an ear full of "If you don't like hearing about AGT, QUIT LISTENING TO MY SHOW YOU FUCK!" when someone called to complain. It's as if he's living in a reality vortex where his fans aren't pretty much universally annoyed (if not angry) at him only doing one or two shows a week, if he even does any at all.

shuri

Banned
The dude is paid hundreds of millions and does like 2-3 shows a week?! People subscribe for THIS?! Sooo lame. I've caught random shows over the years, and it was faily interesting, but i cant believe that people actually pay for reruns and the possibility of perhaps a show or two a week.. Wth

I can't remember the last time I turned on my sat radio and actually heard a live Stern show. I think I'm done with this subscription.

The show can be found online pretty easily. It's insane to think they charge an extra fee to get the H100 and H101 stations.

I don't know if that's always been the case but my wife recently purchased a year subscription. I expected to be able to catch the show live in her car but it turns out its part of a specific package in addition to the normal yearly bundle.

The dude is paid hundreds of millions and does like 2-3 shows a week?! People subscribe for THIS?! Sooo lame. I've caught random shows over the years, and it was faily interesting, but i cant believe that people actually pay for reruns and the possibility of perhaps a show or two a week.. Wth

I'm going to be a listener till the very end, but the random vacations are so frustrating.

The SiriusXM so far special is actually more entertaining than the recent live shows ;(

I'm going to be a listener till the very end, but the random vacations are so frustrating.

The SiriusXM so far special is actually more entertaining than the recent live shows ;(
I normally don't listen to those, but I might have to for that. Without listening yet, Im trying to think what might be included. I think my favorite stuff has been about Sal-first with his HR Apology" tape and then later with 143.

ralexand

100% logic failure rate
You idiots don't sound like Stern Fans. Never heard so much bitchin'.

The show is the best radio out there even with the AGT references. Just listened to the Cris Martin and Lady Gaga interviews which were both stellar.

You idiots don't sound like Stern Fans. Never heard so much bitchin'.

The show is the best radio out there even with the AGT references. Just listened to the Cris Martin and Lady Gaga interviews which were both stellar.

Unfortunately that speaks more to the sad state of radio than the quality of the stern show.

Trevelyon

Honestly, O&A do a much, much better show these days than Stern has in years and they're on consistently five days a week. I made the switch in 2010 when Howard's "evolution" was in progress and clearly not turning back and was astounded how solid they were after having this unfounded hatred for them (without evening hearing) for years.

But no, the show is outstanding, they enjoy and respect comedians, Jimmy Norton is excellent in the third chair, they get better guests and have more of them and the conversation is generally more free flowing and laid back (no Lisa Fucking G, no Howard 101, no Rawbin's news, no John Hien, no segments... ok, there's Sam Roberts)

But yeah, if you're frustrated with Howard's schedule and are looking for an alternative, I'd highly recommend giving them a shot.

Honestly, O&A do a much, much better show these days than Stern has in years and they're on consistently five days a week. I made the switch in 2010 when Howard's "evolution" was in progress and clearly not turning back and was astounded how solid they were after having this unfounded hatred for them (without evening hearing) for years.

But no, the show is outstanding, they enjoy and respect comedians, Jimmy Norton is excellent in the third chair, they get better guests and have more of them and the conversation is generally more free flowing and laid back (no Lisa Fucking G, no Howard 101, no Rawbin's news, no John Hien, no segments... ok, there's Sam Roberts)

But yeah, if you're frustrated with Howard's schedule and are looking for an alternative, I'd highly recommend giving them a shot.

th_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

georgetakailaughsatyou.gif

Top Bottom