• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

There is no chance of the light act winning, team iluminate last year was by far the best act, and way better then the dinosaur act, and they didnt win. It will be a singer or a dance act that wins in the end.

So far, that Joe Cocker type singer has blown anything or anybody else away.

Recently at the Sirius Studios...

W2rBm.jpg

I saw both episodes of AGT last week and honestly I don't think that Howard really brings anything more than Piers did. He's not bad but he's not really that great either.

Bill! How've ya been?

Currently listening to a great segment from the past when Robin was embarrassed: Howard creates a Jackson Pollock painting and Robin can't tell the difference between his and the real thing.

Bill! How've ya been?

Currently listening to a great segment from the past when Robin was embarrassed: Howard creates a Jackson Pollock painting and Robin can't tell the difference between his and the real thing.

The only thing that you've mentioned in your language that I care anything about is the word of God. Everything else has been nasty. Filthy. Obscene. Perverted.

Anyone else see Lisa G on Monday's AGT? I think they showed a close up of Marianne from Brooklyn sitting in the audience at one point too.

On a different note: going through these old clips, there's nothing more satisfying than hearing that scumbag Stuttering John getting yelled at.

Anyone else see Lisa G on Monday's AGT? I think they showed a close up of Marianne from Brooklyn sitting in the audience at one point too.

On a different note: going through these old clips, there's nothing more satisfying than hearing that scumbag Stuttering John getting yelled at.

He was such a sleeze-even moreso than Jackie.

Riggs

Banned
So any idea what Robin is suffering from exactly? Know it's some "Growth", maybe tumor?

And I am actually liking AGT, I never watch that kind of stuff but I gave it a chance because of Howard. Pretty entertaining.

^ Cool thanks. I wish Howard TV wasn't so worthless and they'd re-air old E episodes every day. I'd definitely subscribe again if they did that.

OG Kush

So as someone who lives in the UK, how do I watch past shows? can i download them as podcasts, watch the videos somewhere? Also how do you find whos gonna be on in the future? The site is quite confusing..

From The Howard Stern Examiner:

Howard Stern Show fans are still on edge waiting for news about the outcome of Robin Quivers' surgery last week to remove a large tumor pressing on her internal organs.

There have been zero updates on Quivers' condition since last week's procedure, and at this point, it seems like fans won't receive any sort of information on her health until the Howard Stern Show returns live on June 4th. Keeping a major surgery under wraps in the digital age is no easy task, but Quivers seems to have managed the full on media blackout by keeping the details of her condition secret from even her closest co-workers.

Fans have been badgering HSS staffers on Twitter for any kind of an update, but even Howard 100 News reporter Shuli Egar admitted he was in the dark, posting this message to his account on Friday:

"if I knew anything I would be more then happy 2 share"

Quivers was absent from Wednesday's live Howard Stern Show broadcast for what producer Gary Dell'Abate estimated to be the first time in ten years. Howard Stern delivered a somber tribute to his co-star of thirty years, calling her "magical" and "perfection". See what Howard Stern said here

Stay with the Howard Stern Examiner for updates as they become available

So as someone who lives in the UK, how do I watch past shows? can i download them as podcasts, watch the videos somewhere? Also how do you find whos gonna be on in the future? The site is quite confusing..

First off-Howard's site is horrendous. Terrible navigation. And if you want to watch old shows torrent sites are your only bet.

Anybody listen to Fight Week today? I'm wondering if they play a lot of clips from the Jackie/John days.

Also, I'm listening to the 5/7 show right now and I just wanted to say "fuck you" to Shuli. I hate that the cornerstone of his argument is "Well I was a shitty comedian and had to suffer so you should be ok with whatever comes your way now". Scott shouldn't have put up with bullshit and be happy with a lesser amount of money just because its coming easy to him. Plus even though everyone has sided with Shuli with his argument I think Scott has a legitimate right to be angry - if they started these shows all agreeing to take an equal split from the gross profits than yeah, Scott should be concerned a) about all the unneccessary expenses eating into those profits and b) that without warning they demote him to a flat rate and at the same time Shuli starts taking a much larger cut. I don't understand why Ronnie isn't more bothered by that.

Anybody listen to Fight Week today? I'm wondering if they play a lot of clips from the Jackie/John days.

Also, I'm listening to the 5/7 show right now and I just wanted to say "fuck you" to Shuli. I hate that the cornerstone of his argument is "Well I was a shitty comedian and had to suffer so you should be ok with whatever comes your way now". Scott shouldn't have put up with bullshit and be happy with a lesser amount of money just because its coming easy to him. Plus even though everyone has sided with Shuli with his argument I think Scott has a legitimate right to be angry - if they started these shows all agreeing to take an equal split from the gross profits than yeah, Scott should be concerned a) about all the unneccessary expenses eating into those profits and b) that without warning they demote him to a flat rate and at the same time Shuli starts taking a much larger cut. I don't understand why Ronnie isn't more bothered by that.

Shuli is to radio what AIDS is to blood.

DonDraper

Banned
I've had "This Is Beetle" both Beet and Staind's version stuck in my head for the past fucking week. That song is legendary.

Beyond legendary. It's soooo good.

And it is a Beet and Richard original. Is it really THAT hard to release that original version onto iTunes for a buck and let them two split the proceeds. There can't be that much red tape for something like that, right? Beet "wrote" the song, Richard composed the music. Easy peasy, no? Fucking Richard could do that on his own.

I would pay good money for a legit, high quality, non interrupted version.

To be honest it's probably cancer or something not good. If it was harmless then she'd just say so or would right after the surgery. In that case there would be no need for secrecy, but if it's bad then she might want to keep it a secret so avoid a media frenzy, and other pressures that she wouldn't need if she was fighting a serious disease.

Just listened to the Sacha Baron Cohen interview. It was really good/interesting. I think that's the first time I've heard him being interviewed as himself.

F Shuli

I was listening to a show from 2008 where Howard told the story of Ralph being the worst house guest. Then Eric the Midget called in and talked about his trip to Vegas and the staff goofed on Eric's pics with a python. I forgot how funny Eric's eyes are in the pics.

eMndl.jpg
GoMhH.jpg
Z8PdY.jpg

smurfx

get some go again
Beyond legendary. It's soooo good.

And it is a Beet and Richard original. Is it really THAT hard to release that original version onto iTunes for a buck and let them two split the proceeds. There can't be that much red tape for something like that, right? Beet "wrote" the song, Richard composed the music. Easy peasy, no? Fucking Richard could do that on his own.

I would pay good money for a legit, high quality, non interrupted version.
i think beets old manager sean was fighting with richard about the split. i think he wanted more than half and richard did not think that was right. although i don't think howard would have wanted richard selling something like this anyways so it wouldn't of happened.

Sorry to keep talking about older stuff but I was literally in tears about an hour ago from laughing at that horrible singer during the public access wrestling show that Richard called in to. The Tarzan yelling, donkeys, and elephant noises had me gasping for breath.

I was listening to a show from 2008 where Howard told the story of Ralph being the worst house guest. Then Eric the Midget called in and talked about his trip to Vegas and the staff goofed on Eric's pics with a python. I forgot how funny Eric's eyes are in the pics.

That's how he looked when they brought the bunny to him on the set of In Plain Sight.

360 came out in 2005? Wow time is flying. I remember like it was yesterday getting that bad boy home, hooking it up, and playing ... Marble Blast Ultra.

smurfx

get some go again
Oh God. I haven't listened this week due to Diablo 3 and a fairly busy schedule. I did hear that Robin had a potentially cancerous thing in her bladder though. I hope it's not cancer =/
i don't think howard would do a teaser with robins condition if they knew it was cancer. its probably some stupid thing.

Top Bottom