• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

Could the news be that she has to quit?

I've been reading SFN (am I crazy or are there are a lot less threads/posts/posters there now?) and the speculation there is he's having fresh trouble with Sirius management because apparently he started the show by saying "I'm the asshole around here".

smurfx

get some go again
hey that jackie picture might be sad but at least jackie doesn't have to wake up early for the show anymore and that is what he really wanted.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I still find Ronnie and his girlfriend revolting

KEodf.jpg

Is that his girlfriend? She looks a lot hotter in that bathroom picture that Howard complained was Ronnie copying him/Beth.

Just got a chance to check out that dawgsaloon site. Good stuff. One thread terrifies me though - someone is saying that Robin is going to be out for an extended period of time and Shuli is going to sit in for her. That'd be absolutely awful. He's simply the worst. I'd rather have Lisa G sit in for Robin and I'm not even joking.

Ronnie tapes Gilmore Girls on the vcr? I don't even know where to begin with that one.

And I know you guys will find this to believe but I'm finding out on the 5/16 episode that Bobo thought Howard's first AGT episode was great. I never expected that! I thought for sure someone like Bobo with his critical mind would've had some criticisms for Howard.

Ronnie tapes Gilmore Girls on the vcr? I don't even know where to begin with that one.

And I know you guys will find this to believe but I'm finding out on the 5/16 episode that Bobo thought Howard's first AGT episode was great. I never expected that! I thought for sure someone like Bobo with his critical mind would've had some criticisms for Howard.

"Howard, I just wanted to say that I saw the episode of Howard TV where they talked about AGT and it was incredible-just incredible! And Beth O Looks amazing!"

Listening to 5/21. That Warren Littlefield interview was really interesting. I think I've been convinced to buy his book.

And Lisa G's 'Treat and Meet' for $100? Are you kidding me? It'd be tough to convince me to pay $100 to meet Howard let alone Lisa G. Did they have an update on that in the newer episodes? Was it an abysmal failure?

aparisi2274

Listening to 5/21. That Warren Littlefield interview was really interesting. I think I've been convinced to buy his book.

And Lisa G's 'Treat and Meet' for $100? Are you kidding me? It'd be tough to convince me to pay $100 to meet Howard let alone Lisa G. Did they have an update on that in the newer episodes? Was it an abysmal failure?

I think I listened to that Littlefield interview 4 times. It was so fascinating to see how NBC used to beat all the networks combined on Thursday and now they can barely scrape by.

Top Bottom