• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Howard Stern Show Thread

smurfx

get some go again
man i'm so far behind on shows. i'm currently on the show from 5/17/11. i only listen when i'm working out so that's why i fell behind. i'll listen to music a lot of the time too so that got me behind even more.

LordCanti

wig? howard wears no wig and also has almost no grey hairs.

I was saying he looks a lot like his father (Ben) in that picture, except with hair.

i was joking too. :p

*facepalm*

I was going to post the Fry meme with the caption "Not Sure if Joke or Missed Joke" but I thought better of it. :p

so uh, sorry if i missed it but has it been revealed what robin actually had yet?

I'm not sure if they've said whether or not it was cancerous, but they did say she had a (grapefruit sized?) tumor in her groin area. She had whatever it was removed; If it was benign, that'll be the end of it. Hopefully that's the case.

smurfx

get some go again
I was saying he looks a lot like his father (Ben) in that picture, except with hair.
i was joking too. :p

qf617.gif

gdt

What the hellllllllllllllllllllllll.

I guess it's cool that he's taking photos for whoever wants them. No fees either.

Riggs

Banned
holy shit I just looked @ Eric the Midget's twitter. its so hilariously pathetic. he seriously responds to every hate remark he gets denying it lmao. i guess it's not like he has anything else to do though.

https://twitter.com/erictheactor11

Yeah he rages so fucking hard lol

Eric S. Lynch ‏@EricTheActor11
@peepee3pee @howardstern I am getting fucking of fucking idiots like you calling me delusional I am not delusional.

Riggs

Banned
Btw like a month or two ago ass napkin ed was on twitter telling people to message him w/ any phone number and he would prank it. I DM'd him my dads cell phone, and sure enough he prank called my dad.

I asked my dad what was the call like, he described it as a soft spoken pedophile. He just kept saying "I am the cable man, I want to fix your cable" over and over and then hung up. Rofl.

Oh there is a baba booey reference in Lollipop Chainsaw? I tried to find on youtube no luck : (

Any word on what happened to Double A? Did he have a falling out with the show?

I asked my dad what was the call like, he described it as a soft spoken pedophile. He just kept saying "I am the cable man, I want to fix your cable" over and over and then hung up. Rofl.

Hi Riggs dad, howsitgoinwhatsgoinon?

Riggs

Banned
Eric the Midget (sorry Actor) called me a shit head on twitter hahah. I do not enjoy trolling people, but Eric is different. Something about him man ....

cacophony

SHATAP!

Looking at ETM's Amazon wishlist never gets old. He just added like 20 different types of Pepsi and wants 200 of each.

I love how Jimmy Kimmel bought him 2 donut makers he had on there

Grinchy

Banned
A few days ago when Howard was bitching about his pants, I almost had to stop listening forever. I actually like when he's angry on the air, but it was such a pathetic little baby tantrum that I lost some respect for the wigged pelican.

A few days ago when Howard was bitching about his pants, I almost had to stop listening forever. I actually like when he's angry on the air, but it was such a pathetic little baby tantrum that I lost some respect for the wigged pelican.

That right there is Howard in a nutshell. He then gets suspicion that someone snuck into his house and washed his pants without his knowledge so that they would shrink and therefore irritate him.

Grinchy

Banned
That was weird when Billy Corgan started talking about how he believes in ghosts and psychics. I didn't really know anything about him before that interview. Now I just think he's crazy.

Ahh judging segments - the rare moments where Ralph and King of all Blacks are not only useful but actually entertaining.

EDIT: Just listened to the Billy Corgan segment. I don't like Smashing Pumpkins or any of his music but he's a damn good interviewee. Interesting, well spoken guy that's not afraid to talk and be real.

Kosmo

Banned
No wonder Artie didn't kill himself, he probably couldn't get the knife deep enough to hit a major organ/artery.

gdt

God, the first time Jillian went on for that playboy audition, and then they all start joking about who she'll be sleeping with, and then of course David Spade comes up. Too fucking funny.

ghostofpedro

Neo Member
1st time poster. Long time jerker. I shall be bringing a dawgsaloon style perspective to the Howard Stern show thread in the coming weeks. Be prepared for a reality check on your so called King. We are taking it all the way to Chimney Manor. This situation is quite the tenses.

1st time poster. Long time jerker. I shall be bringing a dawgsaloon style perspective to the Howard Stern show thread in the coming weeks. Be prepared for a reality check on your so called King. We are taking it all the way to Chimney Manor. This situation is quite the tenses.

Nice, maybe you can explain wtf is going on in that 'Scott Ostrosky' thread.

Listening to 6/25 - don't care for what a dick Howard is being to George but I love how angry and on fire he is in this show. I wish he could be like this more often.

Top Bottom