• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Mercenaries 2: World in Flames Thread

Vyer

I guess this is a love it or hate it sort of game, but I can't see why.

I played like three hours of co-op with a friend last night and it was a blast. Among the missions we did was a couple of outpost attacks, including
the castle fortress
and the
pirate island one.

Man - between running around in jeeps and stealing rocket launching boats and flying around on jet skis and calling in airstrikes and blowing shit up in tanks and flying in helicopters, etc. etc. I don't see how people can't have fun with it. The game gives you so much to play with and so many different ways to do things you can really be creative.

I mean those two outpost strikes alone were freakin' awesome. We attacked in two different ways (like one in a tank on one side the other in a helicopter, for example) and it was just crazy. Shit blowing up everywhere.

Now there are some bugs and weird glitches here and there, but I haven't come across anything game breaking. Other than that I don't know - I mean, a 5.0 from Gamespot for example? Just seems odd.

Teknoman

Brashnir said:
Got the game and have only played for an hour or so, but I'm defintely not impressed by what I've seen so far. Every aspect of the game I've played thus far controls like crap and the whole experience has been awful.

I'll make some adjustments to the camera controls (I assume this is possible, but haven't tried yet) next time and give it another shot, but so far the only adjective I can come up with to describe the game is "blech."

I dunno how the game controls like crap. Everything is pretty standard third person controls. And with the vehicles, just use the left trigger handbrake to slide around corners with ease.

saunderez

Gigglepoo said:
Yeah, I'm not sure about the bugs. The bugs are real (we have a bunch on film) but it doesn't seem like everyone experiences them. Programming isn't my thing so I have no idea why that is.
Were most of the glitches you encountered done during co-op? I'm theorising the netcode is broken because the single player game (for me at least) is nowhere near as buggy as the reviews have made out.

I had some strange glitch in co-op with the ammo count in my Vulcan 4x4 dropping to almost nothing when it was just delivered. It would go from 750 to 40 rounds left for no reason. Then a helicopter I ordered had a cannon that wouldn't fire for either player.

I've also had an annoying glitch happen offline where my vehicles just disappear right in front of me after they arrive. Also my spare parts collection isn't working right. The game randomly credits me with finding a part I have already collected as I travel around the world and the number of parts found that pops up on screen is about 10 less compared to the number it says I collected on the stats page.

Aside from the bugs though I enjoy the game. It lives up to what I loved about the first and surpasses it every way.

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Teknoman said:
I dunno how the game controls like crap. Everything is pretty standard third person controls. And with the vehicles, just use the left trigger handbrake to slide around corners with ease.

Seems like the deadzone for aiming is bad from all the videos I seen.
Anyway to adjust it in the menus?

AkuMifune

Banned
I thought I would be happy with a high-rezzed, co-op version of Mercs 1, but now that I've got it (especially post GTA), I think Pandemic could have done a whole lot better. Shitty environments, shitty textures, shitty driving, shitty AI, shitty aiming, shitty voice acting, shitty story...the NPC's just vanish into thin air for christsakes! But it is hella fun once you're in the meat of the game playing factions against eachother with a buddy at your side and massive weapons at your disposal. Best 5/10 ever!

Edit: Bolded for those who are only playing a few hours before giving up.

Brashnir

Teknoman said:

The vehicles are all floaty and have no feeling of connection to the road. Just because they're easy to drive doesn't mean the controls are good. The shooting mechanics are poor at best, which could be excused, but in a game so combat-focused, the combat animations and AI are completely pathetic, with enemies sometimes standing lock-still while you riddle them with 10 bullets before they finally notice you just in time to die.

I found it practically impossible to die. I'd go from 100 to 2% health quickly and frequently, but as soon as I got badly injured, all the enemies seemed to become afflicted with storm trooper syndrome. I did manage to die once when an enemy managed to hit me with 5 or 6 consecutive melee strikes while I was unable to turn my character around to kill him, but other than that one time, I was practically invincible. Standing next to an explosion with 100% health or with 40% health left me in the same place afterwards. They may as well have just given you 8% and been done with it, since it only seems to count when you get below that threshold.

Most importantly of all, I just didn't find it fun. I'll wait to see if later missions are any better, but my early optimism for the game has been completely dashed within the first few missions.

Spruchy

Played about 2 hours of the PC version tonight and this game is complete rubbish. Numerous bugs including a cut scene repeating itself over and over until I skipped it, allies shooting at no one/calling me out as an enemy, and the resolution options are terrible. Unless the 360/PS3 version is a lot better (which doesnt sound like it is from some) save your money.

Oh yeah vehicle control is soooooooooooo bad.

VALIS

I was saying the same exact things you guys were after an hour. Play for 10 and then see what you think. I'm not saying these flaws don't exist, they do and it's why even though I'm finding the game very fun now, I'd still never give it over an 8.0 because so many parts of the game are just so last gen. But once you get deep into it, it's really addictive. I bet I'll play this game for 50-70 hours before I put it away. And it does get quite a bit harder, too. Just stumbling on some small, remote camp in the jungle is like a 15 minute fight to the death every time now with encamped buildings with RPGs, mounted guns and them calling for backup every 60 seconds.

HooYaH

Spruchy said:
Played about 2 hours of the PC version tonight and this game is complete rubbish. Numerous bugs including a cut scene repeating itself over and over until I skipped it, allies shooting at no one/calling me out as an enemy, and the resolution options are terrible. Unless the 360/PS3 version is a lot better (which doesnt sound like it is from some) save your money.

I whole heartedly agree. The PC version is a rush hack job. It's so rushed, I spent most of the time figuring out what the controls were since they don't display the bindings.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Spruchy said:

Downer, does it look any better than 360/PS3 version?

What do you mean resolution options?

Un4

Probably a stupid question, but can anyone tell me what the hell i have to do with the picked up toolbox in Evan's winching challenge? :lol

Apart from some minor bugs (chopper keeps hovering above pickup) i really enjoy this game. There's ton's of stuff to do and you can do it your own way.

HooYaH

They only let you set a specific range of resolutions (tried to customize it but no go). Also if you set it to widescreen, it stretches the menus. So its a big bummer. IMO, the game is really ugly.

Chrange

Banned
Un4 said:
Probably a stupid question, but can anyone tell me what the hell i have to do with the picked up toolbox in Evan's winching challenge? :lol

Apart from some minor bugs (chopper keeps hovering above pickup) i really enjoy this game. There's ton's of stuff to do and you can do it your own way.

You have to stack items to the required height, then set the toolbox on top of it.

newsguy

Stayed up all night playing co op again. BTW, the challenges at your HQ with fiona are infinitely easier in co op. We did them all in like 1 or 2 tries. Now I'm all badass in my chicken suit.

Munin

SapientWolf said:
Gamespot is pretty irrelevant after most of their talent left. But I don't think anyone expected this to win GOTY anyways. They probably should have shaved a little bit off the price to make up for some of the rough edges.

I was a a huge fan of the original Mercenaries, which was by all means, what someone mentioned on the last page, an AAA game. It was a polished, big budget game. I don't know what the fuck happened with Pandemic to put out this sequel. Mercenaries 2 is not a bad game either, but its sloppiness is just jarring compared to its predecessor.

Gigglepoo said:
Yeah, I'm not sure about the bugs. The bugs are real (we have a bunch on film) but it doesn't seem like everyone experiences them. Programming isn't my thing so I have no idea why that is.

I appreciate your input in this thread, and I assume that you work for G-Spot?? I agree with your post earlier about bugs bothering people in very different ways, but as i've said more than once in here, the only glitch I've seen so far is a stack of crates hovering in the air. That's post-patch of course, since it was out before the game even released. I understand that you probably had a copy to review before the game even came out, and may have played without a patch, but how could a reviewer (not you I realize) be playing the game and not know there was a patch available?

Also, could you have the reviewer address some of the things Rayne wrote about earlier? Honestly, it feels like he didn't play very far into the game or missed some really common things. It comes across as shoddy writing to me.

Atomspike

I'm stuck at defending the cathedral mission , tanks are swarming from everywhere and blowing up my mortars, shiiiiiiit! what is the best way to beat this mission , also where can i get/buy the helicopters or the grappling hook to hijack them? everything is so clumsy and obscure in this game that it's getting in the way of the fun.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
VALIS said:
I'd say it's maybe 40-50% the size of Just Cause. Which sounds small, but Just Cause was so fucking massive I finished the game at near 100% and probably didn't even see 20% of the map. Mercs 2 is a good size. Maybe GTAIV x 1.5, approximately.
That sounds reasonable. I would agree that Just Cause was almost too big for its own good. That game was best experienced from the skies (it was so beautiful), but once you were on the ground, the repeating villages, buildings, and foliage made it seem like a cut and paste job. Also, the complete lack of destructible anything hurt the game. I loved the feeling of playing within such a large world, but really, most of it was just there for show.

I'm curious, though, as someone who has completed Just Cause, how do you feel Mercs 2 compares?

Vyer

Atomspike said:
I'm stuck at defending the cathedral mission , tanks are swarming from everywhere and blowing up my mortars, shiiiiiiit! what is the best way to beat this mission , also where can i get/buy the helicopters or the grappling hook to hijack them? everything is so clumsy and obscure in this game that it's getting in the way of the fun.

If you try to grapple it tells you you need the engineer on your team to do it.

Also, the helicopters, if available, appear in every contact's store. They also start to become available as you complete missions, etc.

Kolgar

dark10x said:
I'm curious, though, as someone who has completed Just Cause, how do you feel Mercs 2 compares?

Having played most of the way through Just Cause a while back (I got beat down by the last level but hope to pick it up again one day), I can't help but compare the two games as I play Mercenaries 2.

My early impressions (I've only put a handful of hours into Mercs) are that Just Cause looked prettier and grabbed me more initially. At the time, I was impressed that the game was "like GTA but on a jungle island!" And of course you had the cool mechanic of grappling and parachuting all over the game world. It was fun, it was easy, and though it may not have been "next gen," exactly, I was really very happy with it until that last level.

Mercs2 is very similar, but a few technical problems and other explicable things taint the experience. For example, I ran into a small set of glitches in Just Cause, but the problems in Mercs have caused me to die or have to reset the game on more than one occasion. (Once I got stuck in the ground or between some rocks and could not move as I was getting plugged with lead by two enemy soldiers: death. Once I attempted one of the training courses assigned by my Aussie gal and to my dismay, my guns would not shoot. I pressed and pressed that trigger, then all of the buttons, frantically looking for a way to open fire as the clock ticked inevitably down, but nope--it just was not going to work. Wasn't my controller, either. It was the game.)

Other gripes: The cars aren't as fun to drive as they were in GTA4, and maybe even Just Cause. Or maybe they do handle OK, but when you collide with another car or motorcycle, the physics go all "PS2" on you and it's just a clunk and barely anything more. I want to see those bike riders FLY, dammit!

Pedestrians are a pain. They could be walking down the road when you pass them, but as soon as you get near, they dart out right in front of your car on purpose, as if trying to commit suicide. Stupidly unrealistic, and only meant to burn you for $5K for each pedestrian you harm.

And the endlessly repeating dialog. Whether it's your own character or the enemy soldiers, you'll hear the same few phrases repeated over and over and over. I was especially shocked in my first half hour with the game, where my Chris character kept repeating over and over the same two lines EVERY TIME I picked up an AK-47 (which seemed to be all the dead soldiers dropped so it happened a ludicrous number of times).

The other night I was playing and voice chatting with a friend at the same time. I remember telling him, "This game makes me want to play Just Cause."

Granted, the distance of time may have made my memories a little more fond than they should be. Perhaps Mercs does tramp all over Just Cause. But for right now, I'm thinking they're very similar games, both with a few unfortunate problems. While virtually everything in Mercs is spectacularly destructible (and for that reason, I can partially forgive the at-times underwhelming visuals), it seems even more unfortunate to me that a "next-gen" game released in early 2008 suffers from so many niggling problems and at times reminds me of games I played last generation.

Bottom line, Mercs is fun if you can look past the problems. The explosions and destruction are definitely the big draws, and what both separate this from Just Cause and make it worth a look in its own right.

But your question has piqued my interest as well, so maybe I'll put in Just Cause today and have a better look at the two games back to back.

edit: After typing all of that, I now realize Dark was asking specifically about how the two games compare in SIZE, lol. Sorry.

Barrett2

Why in God's name does almost every mission I begin end with the message "the party has become hostile to you." WTF!! I am doing exactly what it says to do, but this happens all the time!! AAggghhhh!!

Atomspike

Vyer said:
If you try to grapple it tells you you need the engineer on your team to do it.

Also, the helicopters, if available, appear in every contact's store. They also start to become available as you complete missions, etc.
Thanks.

also , how do i get my neutral standing back? I think i pissed off the petroleum company. the shop tells me I must be in neutral standing or some shit.

painey

I can go no further with any factions now until I do that fucking church mission again, which i dont want to do... urgh.

Atomspike said:

Just did that mission last night. Best thing I can tell you is to man one of the recoilless rifles and make short work of the tanks. It was pretty easy from that point.

raYne

Kung Fu Jedi said:
Just did that mission last night. Best thing I can tell you is to man one of the recoilless rifles and make short work of the tanks. It was pretty easy from that point.
I just jacked a tank and went to town on the other tanks. I eventually lost it after the 4th or so wave, so I just held out with the recoiless until could jack another one and finish them off.

Finished it my first try with the church only taking about half damage.

Kolgar said:
Having played most of the way through Just Cause a while back (I got beat down by the last level...)...
Yeah that last level was a joke(as in hard as hell). Had to put it down for good.

raYne said:
I just jacked a tank and went to town on the other tanks. I eventually lost it after the 4th or so wave, so I just held out with the recoiless until could jack another one and finish them off.

Finished it my first try with the church only taking about half damage.

I did that on my first run, but wasn't able to get the tank into position fast enough to get them all before the Church took too much damage. Using the recoilless only, I was able to take them all out without any damage done to the church at all.

I love how versatile this game can be at times. :D

painey said:
I can go no further with any factions now until I do that fucking church mission again, which i dont want to do... urgh.

Also make sure you attack the tank closest on the radar, sometimes they appear way far off before they even get in range of the church. I passed the mission right after she said the church was at 50% damage. I used the recoiless rifle on the east side, and on the west side I used my RPG and jacked the tanks. It did kinda suck but it's passable.

Kung Fu Jedi said:
I did that on my first run, but wasn't able to get the tank into position fast enough to get them all before the Church took too much damage. Using the recoilless only, I was able to take them all out without any damage done to the church at all.

I love how versatile this game can be at times. :D

I must have gotten lucky on that mission on my first try because the church barely survived by the time I was done going from tank to tank. Nothing more nerve wracking then seeing three tanks coming to attack while your in the middle of the hi-jack animation! I just kept screaming "Come on, come on, COME ON!"

raYne

I got into a 15+ minute dog fight with a bunch of respawning choppers last night. The UP HATES me so while I'm trying to do the level 3 rum truck recovery mission for the pirates, there's seemingly an infinite number of attack choppers wanting to kill me.

After the 4th try, I was like screw it and left the truck to take them out. Dogfights high above the city and bailing out of burning choppers in mid-air only to grapple the guy that took you out while in freefall ftw. :lol

I'll head back to that mission after I pay them off to leave me alone. It's the only one I couldn't finish so far..

slasher_thrasher21 said:
I must have gotten lucky on that mission on my first try because the church barely survived by the time I was done going from tank to tank. Nothing more nerve wracking then seeing three tanks coming to attack while your in the middle of the hi-jack animation! I just kept screaming "Come on, come on, COME ON!"
:lol

Did you drive around the block to get to them? I'd just drive right up the steps and past the recoil rifles as it saved time. :lol

raYne said:
Did you drive around the block to get to them? I'd just drive right up the steps and past the recoil rifles as it saved time. :lol

Damnit! That means I did it the hard way! Well it was still fun and nerve wrecking.

BTW Has anyone gotten the Nuke yet? And I'm wondering exactly how many times you can use it. I mean wouldn't every building be decimated in that area for the rest of the game if you used it?

raYne

slasher_thrasher21 said:
BTW Has anyone gotten the Nuke yet? And I'm wondering exactly how many times you can use it. I mean wouldn't every building be decimated in that area for the rest of the game if you used it?
It seems like you don't get it until the end of the game. I'm close to the end and it's come up in the story as what you'll need it to penetrate a certain bunker.

The real question is, do you get to use it more than once? :/

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Damnit! That means I did it the hard way! Well it was still fun and nerve wrecking.

I'm sure it's a tactical nuke, which means limited (by nuclear standards) in size and power.

I had a couple of funny things happen last night. Decided to finish off the Pilot's Level 3 challenge with the guided bombs. First time I tried it, I jacked up the bet to $1 million because they've been pretty damn easy to do so far, right? Well, called in the first strike and earned 98 points. :lol I need 100 to finish it off and win the challenge, so I thought, this should be easy. Called in a stirke on one of the remaining trucks, and the pilot fired the missile into the radio tower that is behind you when you're doing that challenge. Needless to say, the tower tumbled down, I got no points, and lost the challenged. :lol

A bit miffed, I decided to do it again, to at least get my $1 million back. Cranked up the bet again, and went back to it. Fired the first rocket, and when the destruction was all said and done, I think I had something like 86 points. I slide over toward one of the other areas to unleash the next rocket and hear voices saying "The Enemy is here!" but don't think anything about it until I start getting shot at. I have no weapons of course, so I try to line up the last rocket shot an then get out of the way. Too late, I'm under heavy fire at this point, and I die just as I call in the strike, losing that wager as well. Why there were soldiers in that area, I'll never know.

Gigglepoo

saunderez said:
Were most of the glitches you encountered done during co-op? I'm theorising the netcode is broken because the single player game (for me at least) is nowhere near as buggy as the reviews have made out.

I didn't write the review, my coworker did. He experienced more (or at least more damning) bugs offline.

Kung Fu Jedi said:
I appreciate your input in this thread, and I assume that you work for G-Spot?? I agree with your post earlier about bugs bothering people in very different ways, but as i've said more than once in here, the only glitch I've seen so far is a stack of crates hovering in the air. That's post-patch of course, since it was out before the game even released. I understand that you probably had a copy to review before the game even came out, and may have played without a patch, but how could a reviewer (not you I realize) be playing the game and not know there was a patch available?

Also, could you have the reviewer address some of the things Rayne wrote about earlier? Honestly, it feels like he didn't play very far into the game or missed some really common things. It comes across as shoddy writing to me.

Yes, I write for GS as well. Aaron started his review by playing a reviewable, pre-release copy of the game, but after experiencing a ton of bugs, he shelved it until retail arrived. He played through the entire retail game early this week, so he must have downloaded the patch. I mean, we do have internet in the office. He's not a GAF-er so I doubt he'll pop in this thread to address the complaints with the review, though. I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions.

I took home a retail PS3 copy this weekend and did experience at least some of the bugs he mentioned. I was able to blow up a building with a turret in it, but the turret would hover in the air afterward, and some dude would still be firing it. I saw my allies delivered on roofs and walk off to their deaths. I saw the GPS flip directions while I was driving and I had to reset the marker to get it to tell me the right destination again. And the AI was pretty awful.

I still ultimately had fun with the game, but I still think his review was fair and indicative of his experience. As reviewers, we try to give a clear picture of what we played, and his time with Mercs 2 was just a frustrating, bug-riddled mess. I'm glad so many people have been able to avoid these issues.

Thanks for the post. I don't see how this game is a 5.0 and it's just one more reason to continue avoiding gamespot. Sure its got issues, but doesn't fun count for anything?

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Kung Fu Jedi said:
Called in a stirke on one of the remaining trucks, and the pilot fired the missile into the radio tower that is behind you when you're doing that challenge. Needless to say, the tower tumbled down, I got no points, and lost the challenged. :lol

This happened to me 3 times!! Even when I moved to the right or left he kept slamming right into the tower and knocking it over...

I was so pissed... like you KFJ I had like 1 or 2 points to go each time... you have to laugh... but then you realize you just lost millions of dollars.

Gigglepoo said:
I didn't write the review, my coworker did. He experienced more (or at least more damning) bugs offline.

Yes, I write for GS as well. Aaron started his review by playing a reviewable, pre-release copy of the game, but after experiencing a ton of bugs, he shelved it until retail arrived. He played through the entire retail game early this week, so he must have downloaded the patch. I mean, we do have internet in the office. He's not a GAF-er so I doubt he'll pop in this thread to address the complaints with the review, though. I just wanted to clear up any misconceptions.

I took home a retail PS3 copy this weekend and did experience at least some of the bugs he mentioned. I was able to blow up a building with a turret in it, but the turret would hover in the air afterward, and some dude would still be firing it. I saw my allies delivered on roofs and walk off to their deaths. I saw the GPS flip directions while I was driving and I had to reset the marker to get it to tell me the right destination again. And the AI was pretty awful.

I still ultimately had fun with the game, but I still think his review was fair and indicative of his experience. As reviewers, we try to give a clear picture of what we played, and his time with Mercs 2 was just a frustrating, bug-riddled mess. I'm glad so many people have been able to avoid these issues.

I appreciate the response, and I do realize that you didn't write the review, so I won't grill you to death on it. It's just baffling how the game can get a 5.0 rating, and reading the review doesn't help when there are so many things that the reviewer clearly missed and got wrong in general. I'm not even going to begin to try to tell you that the game deserved a 9.0+ rating or anything like that, but a 5.0 seems so far off the mark it isn't even funny, and calls into question the reviews of a site in general.

dark10x

Kolgar said:
But your question has piqued my interest as well, so maybe I'll put in Just Cause today and have a better look at the two games back to back.

edit: After typing all of that, I now realize Dark was asking specifically about how the two games compare in SIZE, lol. Sorry.
No no, I'm interested in how the games compare as well. I certainly appreciated your post. I'd love to hear your take on Just Cause after all this time. That was only my initial question.

Yeah, that's often the case with buggy games. I generally manage to avoid triggering major bugs in most games unless I'm going out of my way to break the game. I managed to get through most of Alone in the Dark without running into any real issues with the game. Same goes for the older Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness. Not a single bug during my first playthrough.

I remember watching someone play Sonic Adventure a while back (which is also buggy as hell) and they kept falling out of the first level (through loops, walls, and such). They made the game appear COMPLETELY broken yet when I would play the same stage it looked perfect. A polished game prevents even the worst players from breaking the game while a buggy game can seem perfectly solid in the hands of the right player (though, of course, this isn't always the case as some bugs simply can't be avoided). I have a feeling I'd run into issues with Mercs 2, though, due to its open ended nature.

Oh my god, have you guys played this on the PC?

It runs like fucking shit.
What are your specs? This is my problem with PC ports of unknown console engines. They either turn out great and run faster than the original versions or they completely botch the port and you end up with something even less polished. That's why the platform choice of Dead Space was a curious one to me. If the PC version is handled well, it should run at a perfect 60 fps at all times, but a poor engine port could mean something less polished than the console games.

WrikaWrek

Banned
dark10x said:
What are your specs? This is my problem with PC ports of unknown console engines. They either turn out great and run faster than the original versions or they completely botch the port and you end up with something even less polished. That's why the platform choice of Dead Space was a curious one to me. If the PC version is handled well, it should run at a perfect 60 fps at all times, but a poor engine port could mean something less polished than the console games.

q9450
4GB
Hd4870

I can run Crysis on DX10 well, can't believe this shit runs so bad. I messed up with the setting, btw, the resolution options are HORRIBLE, 1024*768 then it jumps to 1280*920 or some shit, and no higher.

I finally figured out a way to get better performance, put shaders on low but still this game is running at sub 30 fps, and i ain't turning off shadows and shit like that.

And i have AA off btw. Uninstalling.

dark10x

WrikaWrek said:
q9450
4GB
Hd4870

I can run Crysis on DX10 well, can't believe this shit runs so bad. I messed up with the setting, btw, the resolution options are HORRIBLE, 1024*768 then it jumps to 1280*920 or some shit, and no higher.

I finally figured out a way to get better performance, put shaders on low but still this game is running at sub 30 fps, and i ain't turning off shadows and shit like that.

And i have AA off btw. Uninstalling.
Wow, that sounds wretched. Considering that the console games actually hold a pretty solid framerate, I'm surprised the PC version would perform so poorly. Sounds like a really low quality port.

Brannon

dark10x said:
That sounds reasonable. I would agree that Just Cause was almost too big for its own good. That game was best experienced from the skies (it was so beautiful), but once you were on the ground, the repeating villages, buildings, and foliage made it seem like a cut and paste job. Also, the complete lack of destructible anything hurt the game. I loved the feeling of playing within such a large world, but really, most of it was just there for show.

Mercs 2 is so much more betterer!

Top Bottom