• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

lush

onemanedits_030113.jpg
B.O.B x TNGHT – Still bugg’n this bitch (Oneman Edit)
Dizzee Rascal x Zomby – Stand Up Aquafresh (Oneman Edit)
Gucci Mane x TNGHT – Reachin Fo Ma Chain (Oneman Edit)
Lil Wayne & Gucci Mane – Steady Mobbin (Oneman Remix)
The xx – Chained (Oneman’s 119 House Remix)
TLC x Dro Carey – Silly Ditko (Oneman Edit)
Waka Flocka x Ginuwine – Hard In The Pony (Oneman Edit)
Download

&

Surkin - Advanced Entertainment System EP

Out March 18th.

Wix

Ed Banger is 10 years old today, and they are live streaming a concert from Paris on their YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/officialEDREC.

Breakbot is playing right now, Feadz is up next.

ed banger are still cool alright, hush you :(

Miroku

I'm sure it already got posted but the latest Locked Groove EP on Hotflush is truly fantastic. Such a perfect gray area of house/techno/trance. I love it.

okno

I'm sure it already got posted but the latest Locked Groove EP on Hotflush is truly fantastic. Such a perfect gray area of house/techno/trance. I love it.

I'm a little let down by it. I need to listen to it some more, but it left me wanting.

I had a dream last night where every person in here was in plug.dj talking shit about me, but I couldn't defend myself as anything I typed would turn into gobbledygook. Then, injurai blew up my phone to get me to DJ the room. After that, I got stuck inside of a bathroom hiding out with a sock and a sack of weed, because a bunch of gorgeous black women were hunting me down for joining their plug room and not hitting on them enough. Weird dream.

thabiz

I'm a little let down by it. I need to listen to it some more, but it left me wanting.

plodding. its almost like a loop ep. a boring one at that.

I had a dream last night where every person in here was in plug.dj talking shit about me, but I couldn't defend myself as anything I typed would turn into gobbledygook. Then, injurai blew up my phone to get me to DJ the room. After that, I got stuck inside of a bathroom hiding out with a sock and a sack of weed, because a bunch of gorgeous black women were hunting me down for joining their plug room and not hitting on them enough. Weird dream.

been there man. been there.

lolwut

Man DMZ was ridiculous, Music takes on this whole other dimensions when songs can literally punch you and steal the air from your lungs.

Special guests were Kode9 and Skream, Skream actually restored some of my faith in him as he played a sick set and yeah I had trouble breathing the whole way though haha. Kept his shit like artic monkeys and rage against the machine at home!

Skream- Dutch flowerz
Rutten
Summer Dreams

Im about tonight (unless I pass out due to lack of sleep) for djgaf thing

injurai

Banned

Sorry about that one.

Kinda curious how plug.dj has a physical bathroom, never seen that feature.

yeah, I just discovered Autechre. Really loving it. Can't believed it took me this long.

Through them I also found Boards of Canada. For following Warp Records as much as I do I feel really silly.

edit: okay this site is really cool!

Funny, Autechre and Boards of Canada along with Orbital are maybe my favourite electronic music "bands"

thabiz

boooooooring. Amok is good, and Stuck Together is ok. The rest is your typical indie beats. Flea is wasted on it. Could have used more groove.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Man, fuck the Barclays Center. I'm sitting way up in the nosebleeds. This is the worst setup for a fucking rave ever. Even Pacha is better than this crap.

okno

Man, fuck the Barclays Center. I'm sitting way up in the nosebleeds. This is the worst setup for a fucking rave ever. Even Pacha is better than this crap.

Well that just sounds awful. The molly is a saving grace, but you're on molly in a horrible place :p

Speaking of, pretty stoked to break my molly-less life for Fengler + Efdemin (sorry 'biz!) Been aaaaaaaaaaaaages since I did that in a club.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Well that just sounds awful. The molly is a saving grace, but you're on molly in a horrible place :p

It actually turned out better than expected. We snuck down to a better spot when the guards weren't looking and ended up dancing with a bunch of cool girls, so a good time was had by all. Seats were still shit though:

Set was predictable but the energy was great. When they "ended" the show and the lights went down I told my friend that they hadn't played Save the World yet and that it was coming up next. Sure enough the lights came back up and they played it. But still, I had fun.

BTW any NYC gaffers interested in meeting up for Disclosure in March and/or Goldroom in April? None of my friends want to go because the artists are not well known but I really wanna see them.

miksushag

Velour - Speedway [Broadwalk Records]
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/speedway-single/id600869937

HVCK - Throwhvck [FREE]
Bangin electroish stuff
https://soundcloud.com/untzz-twelve-inch/hvck-throwhvck/s-kifqe

Baauer - Harlem Shake (Dave Silcox Remix) [FREE]
One of the few worthwhile remixes of 'Harlem Shake'
https://soundcloud.com/davesilcox/harlemshakeremix

Daft Punk - Live at Tribal Party, NRJ full set -1997-06-01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8FZ3_AHH0g

Disc 1:
01. Ruffneck - Move Your Body (Peppermint Jam Extended Mix)
02. Paul Johnson - I Wanna Make U Cum
03. Ruffneck - Move Your Body (MAW Your Body)
04. Spies - Makin' It Betta
05. Daft Punk - Burnin' (Slam Remix)
06. Fantom - Faithfull (Original Mix Par Fantom)
07. K-Dope - Five-Oh Fantasy
08. The Chicago Connection - Dancin' (Mark Grant's Mix)
09. Debo - In The House!
10. Boris Dlugosch Presents Booom! - Keep Pushin'
11. Heartrhythm - U Gotta Move
12. Pépé Bradock - Atom Funk
13. Kenny "Dope" Presents The Bucketheads - Got Myself Together (Kenlou Mix)
14. Commercial Break
15. Sweet - Conversation
16. Dirty House Crew - Internal Affairs
17. DJ Funk - Video Clash I (Original Remix)
18. DJ Deeon - House-O-Matic

Disc 2:
01. Basement Jaxx - Fly Life (Extra)
02. Urban Blues Project Presents Jay Williams - Testify (U.B.P. Sunday Vocal)
03. RIP Productions - She's Got
04. Bob Sinclar - Visions Of Paradise
05. Armand Van Helden - Ultrafunkula (Sneak's Mongolian Beats Mix)
06. Armand Van Helden - The Funk Phenomena (MS T's Phenomenal Mix)
07. Daft Punk - Da Funk (Armand Van Helden's Ten Minutes Of Funk Remix)
08. PJ - Happy Days (Unreleased Version)
09. DJ Sneak - Nite At The Disco
10. Daft Punk - Burnin'
11. Daft Punk - Indo Silver Club (Part One)
12. DJ Sneak - Special K
13. DJ D-Man - Happiness & Love (A1)
14. Parris Mitchell Project - Ghetto Shout Out!
15. Daft Punk - Musique
16. Fingers Inc. - Can You Feel It (Accapella)
17. Corrina Joseph - Live Your Life With Me (Slow 'N' Low Mix)

Top Bottom